• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl S2 |OT| The Sky's the Limit - Mondays 8/7c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oozer3993

"You really think we should keep this from Kara?"

"Yeah. At least until February sweeps."

EDIT: Alex getting friendzoned?!?! Nooooooooooooooo!!!!

ZeroX03

Banned
Wouldn't surprise me if the ending with Alex came straight from Berlanti's personal life. Got too real all of a sudden.

This episode was way too overstuffed. Between Mon El, Martians, Alex, Guardian and Parasite they really could've dropped a plot or two.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Wouldn't surprise me if the ending with Alex came straight from Berlanti's personal life. Got too real all of a sudden.

This episode was way too overstuffed. Between Mon El, Martians, Alex, Guardian and Parasite they really could've dropped a plot or two.
Felicity should guest star and date Alex.

ZeroX03

Banned
Maggie should've softly let her down. That's kinda mean considering she was just coming to terms with that.

That was probably Maggie's idea of lightly.

Alex has thirty years of repressed sexuality bottled up, Maggie knew it'd be like dating a hormonal teenager, and Alex's reaction kind of showed that yeah that would've been the case. Like the relationship will almost certainly happen, but this seems like a pretty reasonable way to stall.

That was probably Maggie's idea of lightly.

Alex has thirty years of repressed sexuality bottled up, Maggie knew it'd be like dating a hormonal teenager, and Alex's reaction kind of showed that yeah that would've been the case. Like the relationship will almost certainly happen, but this seems like a pretty reasonable way to stall.

Yeah, Idk just felt like a dropkick.

Even I felt it :(

Dereck

I really don't think a giant parasite alien with the absorbed powers of several powerful aliens is the best for Jimmy to start with. My dude is going to get got.
xzUMm2X.png

jb1234

I giggled every time the villain railed on about the horrors of climate change. We get it, guys. It's bad but subtlety definitely wasn't the name of the game here. At least they did some good work with Alex and Mon-El this week.

I continue to be unconvinced by James' motivations. If the character wasn't giving Winn some much-needed screen time, I'd prefer he get written out altogether. It feels like he really has no place on the show anymore and they're just tossing things at him to see what sticks.

And of course, they're going to draw out his secret for as long as possible.

Toa TAK

Banned
Guardian looked a lot better in action than his promo shots suggested.

Anyways, really strong episode. Feel bad for Alex, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom