• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl S2 |OT| The Sky's the Limit - Mondays 8/7c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa TAK

Banned
I just realized that Supergirl's mid-season finale is Nov 28th, the beginning of the crossover too (well the last 2 minutes that is).

Even though we don't have any more episodes after that till Jan, we kinda do at least have 3 more episodes with her that week. Kinda cool.
Kinda.

At least this will be the first time I watch Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
It's too late to consider it for this year, but next year they should just do an adaptation of Crisis that merges the universes at the end of the crossover.

You dont have to even change much, just have it be that everyone knows there are aliens.

It's too late to consider it for this year, but next year they should just do an adaptation of Crisis that merges the universes at the end of the crossover.

You dont have to even change much, just have it be that everyone knows there are aliens.

My head-canon is that the reason they won't give Supergirl's Earth a number is that it isn't a real alternate Universe - just a Pocket Universe created by some villain to keep the JLA from forming by splitting them into seperate Earths.

ZeroX03

Banned
Time for an emotionally poignant coming out from Alex and James today.

"Kara, I've fallen in love with Maggie, I'm gay."

"Kara, I've started crime fighting with no powers, I'm an idiot."

Wow, what? Supergirl started late and wraps for a break early?

Yeah but it also doesn't have a week off in the middle like the other shows.

ZeroX03

Banned
I will be shocked if tonight's episode doesn't have a tearjerker speech, Kreisberg and Berlanti don't write the scripts unless it's a big deal episode.

James needs to meet Oliver's recruits.

James and Curtis can have a competition to see which of them made a stupider decision in trying to play hero.

ZeroX03

Banned
Hey it's that guy who's in everything as a dick.

The other doctor looked confusingly like Maggie.

Oh is Mon El gonna be the bar's stripper?

Briarios

Wait, so, everyone in the bar knows Kara is an alien? Because, they were sent a drink that would kill humans ... And she downed it.

One survivor in a lab full of mummified corpses.

"Should we do a full medical workup?"

" Nah. He's got global warming shit to do"

"Isn't protocol quarantine?"

"GLOBAL WARMING!"

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
James and Winn have so much sexual tension.

I want Winn and Cisco to meet. That would be an awesome crossover.

ZeroX03

Banned
DEO really are stupid this episode. Bring Parasite to the states. Let him go. Feed him Supergirl. Feed him Manhunter and Supergirl again.

Tearjerker scenes aren't landing either.

C'mon Supergirl.

jph139

Man, everyone dogpiling on Mon-El.

If the dude wants to be moderately shitty, let him be shitty. World's got a place for shitbags.

Oozer3993

When J'onn wakes up:

PbekKEn.jpg

I really don't think a giant parasite alien with the absorbed powers of several powerful aliens is the best for Jimmy to start with. My dude is going to get got.

ZeroX03

Banned
I really don't think a giant parasite alien with the absorbed powers of several powerful aliens is the best for Jimmy to start with. My dude is going to get got.

At the very least he's got some kind of skin protection and no powers to actually drain. And they've figured out to go ranged.

Of course the parasite is full strength now so uh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom