• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl S2 |OT| The Sky's the Limit - Mondays 8/7c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Yes, but no Winn meeting Felicity or Cisco.

They should a special crossover for Fashion Week. Cisco vs Winn in a Costume Design-Off.

Maybe next year everyone will come to Central City. They need to meet Superman!

Joni

They should a special crossover for Fashion Week. Cisco vs Winn in a Costume Design-Off.

And Martian Manhunter. Like Diggle meets a guy just like him. Grumpy but kind and helping the hero, a normal guy in earnest with a military background. And then he turns into a Martian.

iosefe

those are the new DS$, the lightbar is more on the touchpad now.

i saw another angle of the scene, and one had blue, the other Red

all is cool

iosefe

i know you can dim the light, so maybe it's dimmed all the way but still showing on top?

or maybe they realised they forgot to turn em on, then did for subsequent shots

fuck if i know

Vic_Viper

which episode is the White Martian episode in the first season? Its gotta be one of the first few.

Been watching a few episodes in the first season for the first time. Following a guide of the best episodes before getting to season 2.

They really need Superboy in the show rather than Superman. Let Clark be in the movies.

Also just saw Worlds Finest. Best Episode ive seen so far. Soo Good!

Joni

i know you can dim the light, so maybe it's dimmed all the way but still showing on top?

or maybe they realised they forgot to turn em on, then did for subsequent shots

fuck if i know
You can dim that much? I should activate that

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I think for transparency, The CW should open an investigation to give us the truth on the controller lights, or lack thereof. #LightGate

Toa TAK

Banned
Kara: "Where's the playable female option in Battlefield 1? On Krypton you could play as anyone."

Barry: "I'm pretty sure this is the FASTEST Sonic has ever been in his games. It's in the sprites."

Oliver: "Mario has a total Dad bod, I'm not impressed..." FLASHBACK TO THE ISLAND We briefly see Oliver lugging it out.

Joni

Kara: "Where's the playable female option in Battlefield 1? On Krypton you could play as anyone."

Barry: "I'm pretty sure this is the FASTEST Sonic has ever been in his games. It's in the sprites."

Oliver: "Mario has a total Dad bod, I'm not impressed..." FLASHBACK TO THE ISLAND We briefly see Oliver lugging it out.

They would be playing a Turtles game. Oliver keeps threatening them with arrows if they don't obey.

strafer

Why Battlefield? They should play some injustice.

When universe hopping assassins chase after Jay Garrick's costume designer (Guest Star Tim Gunn), Winn and Cisco must keep him occupied while Barry and Kara search the multiverse for his would-be killers!

Joni

When universe hopping assassins chase after Jay Garrick's costume designer (Guest Star Tim Gunn), Winn and Cisco must keep him occupied while Barry and Kara search the multiverse for his would-be killers!

Heidi Klum and Tyra Banks star as fashion-obsessed models who have a dark secret?

Bluth54

watching on the CWTV and they ran a supergirl ad featuring superman

why they gotta tease me? i want him back

I think it's best if Superman only shows up in maybe half a dozen episodes a year. This is a show about Supergirl after all, having Superman in an episode should be a fun bonus that occasionally happens.

ZeroX03

Banned
New episode tonight! What gay pairing will we get this week?

#2.06 "Changing"
Episode Promo
THE GUARDIAN DEBUTS IN NATIONAL CITY – The Guardian debuts to lend a hand after a parasite alien drains Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) of her power. Mon-El (Chris Wood) considers a less than desirable new career as a stripper which then leads him to contemplate his motives. Alex (Chyler Leigh) struggles with a new reality.
Andrew Kreisberg and Caitlin Parris wrote the script based on the story by Greg Beranti. The episode was directed by Larry Teng.
LMHFVtd.jpg

GulAtiCa

I just realized that Supergirl's mid-season finale is Nov 28th, the beginning of the crossover too (well the last 2 minutes that is).

Even though we don't have any more episodes after that till Jan, we kinda do at least have 3 more episodes with her that week. Kinda cool.

I just realized that Supergirl's mid-season finale is Nov 28th, the beginning of the crossover too (well the last 2 minutes that is).

Even though we don't have any more episodes after that till Jan, we kinda do at least have 3 more episodes with her that week. Kinda cool.

Wow, what? Supergirl started late and wraps for a break early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom