• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Surface |OT|

Europe am cry.
No idea why I still like MS products, they continue to not care about us.

Oh, you should read the post. Microsoft loves Europe. They might not launch the Pro there on Feb 9, but they're making the RT available in more markets!

Market availability expanding

The response to Surface Windows RT has been exciting to see since its launch. In the coming weeks, we are more than doubling the markets in which Surface Windows RT is available. Surface Windows RT is already available for purchase in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, the United Kingdom, and the United States and this announcement will expand its availability to 13 additional markets worldwide. New markets in the coming weeks include:

· Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

See? Love for Europe everywhere. I wouldn't buy the Pro anyway, as Panos refuses to drop it on stage.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Fuck me if it comes with type cover I am in heaveeeeennnnnnnnnnn. Great price.

I should find out pretty soon if my work Pro gets approved. Here's hoping. I want a touch with it, personally. Any more details on those new stylized ones?

MarkusRJR

I'm actually can't decide on the Pro or the RT Surface. I bought the RT tablet for my dad for Christmas but I'm not sure if I should get one myself or just get a laptop. The RT Surface was really nice but I'm not sure I'd be able to use it to take school notes (especially with how small the tables are for note taking). I don't even know.

Also does anyone know if the Windows 8 app store allows Paypal as a payment option? I probably asked this before but I have the memory of a 7 year old.

eastmen

Banned
The type cover caption stats surface pro with type cover avalible feb 9th starting at 899. Thw touch cover says. Sirface pro avalible feb 9th starting at. 899.

Who knows though. We willl find out soon enough

giga

The type cover caption stats surface pro with type cover avalible feb 9th starting at 899. Thw touch cover says. Sirface pro avalible feb 9th starting at. 899.

Who knows though. We willl find out soon enough
Are you using a type or touch cover to type this?

I'm actually can't decide on the Pro or the RT Surface. I bought the RT tablet for my dad for Christmas but I'm not sure if I should get one myself or just get a laptop. The RT Surface was really nice but I'm not sure I'd be able to use it to take school notes (especially with how small the tables are for note taking). I don't even know.

Also does anyone know if the Windows 8 app store allows Paypal as a payment option? I probably asked this before but I have the memory of a 7 year old.
Yes, the Windows Store allows Paypal as a payment option, unlike the Windows Phone Store.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Yea lower res screen / no touch screen / no pen input / no tabet mode. Such a great device that mac air

Shhhh..it doesn't have the silver apple on it. That means you can't join the cool club filled with tech-challenged college kids and soccer moms. Macz only.

eastmen

Banned
Nice video.

Purchase list

128 gig surface $999.99
Touch cover. $129.99
Second ac adapter.
Screen protector. $30
Surface care. $100

Good thing ive been putting money away since july for this

eastmen

Banned
I think I'm going to trust the Verge review over someone with a clear bias.
Did anything I say wrong ? Does the mac air have a 1080p or higher res screen ?

Is it a touch screen ?

Does it have an active digitizer for pen input ?

Does it have a tablet mode ? Or must I allways have the keyboard attached ?

The verge will say what they will. It will be a cold day in ell before the verge rates a microsift product higher than an apple product.

Many here have already mocked the reviews from the blog sites and are most likely right on the money for the "reviews" that will come

Feep

Banned
Just woke up. Can't scan through thread. If I can preorder this thing, someone get me a link! Go go go go!

Edit: Darn, no preorder link. Oh well. Feb. 9th is just in time for my birthday = D

Top Bottom