• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survival: Shadows of Katmai |OT| Survival Horror that's worth more than 8/10!

Aselith

I tried the game today after getting it from Gamefly and it is not designed for a controller at all. It's clearly designed as a light gun styled game with direct control of movement. It seems like playing it on the Wii it might actually be an ok game but it fucking sucks playing it with a 360 controller. Not sure if it works with kinect as I don't have one. It might be better if it does run on that.

Imagine playing Time Crisis with a controller except without the charm. Blech!

I tried the game today after getting it from Gamefly and it is not designed for a controller at all. It's clearly designed as a light gun styled game with direct control of movement. It seems like playing it on the Wii it might actually be an ok game but it fucking sucks playing it with a 360 controller. Not sure if it works with kinect as I don't have one. It might be better if it does run on that.

Imagine playing Time Crisis with a controller except without the charm. Blech!

I'll agree the aiming controls are a little funny but I didn't think they were THAT bad. If Logan James could hear you complain, he'd tan your hide!

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I've played some fucking turds in my day but this game takes the cake. What an atrocious piece of software this is.

Top Bottom