• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

What is it with this season and people just having diarrhea of the mouth at tribal?

That feeling when you don't bring your stuff with you to tribal cause you think your safe lol

I mean, the major ones would be the Vanuatu women's alliance, the Black Widow Brigade in Micronesia, and the One World women's alliance.

And in two of those cases the tribes were divided by gender to start with.

The women all actually getting together after starting separately is really, really rare. Micronesia was a really unique situation.

It's really a pointless thing for people to get paranoid over.

Talonz

Cydney is cool as fucking hell. I'm glad her move paid off this week. I'm not usually into muscular chicks but she does it for me. I love that she's just not sitting back and letting the guys dictate!

Tai doesn't know how to lie. It's very clear now.

Fucking Nick...what a tool. lol

I don't know why people always worried about a women's alliance, have they really been that abundant? I don't recall them being so.

The one season that all the recruits get to see is Micronesia: Fans vs Favs 1, so seeing the Black Widow Brigade always scares them into being paranoid about women.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fantastic episode, as someone who's watching for the first time in a decade, this season has been really, really good so far. The Nick blindside was perfect, and Cydney is my favourite player by a mile, her calling out the Nick when he was done talking to Julia was hysterical.

Foov

But why was Jason his vote? Kinda curious

He's an emotional player. I think the whole super idol discussion put him into an insecure place where he suddenly did think that Jason and Scott had been playing him, and so he lashed out with his vote.

Unison

LOVE LOVE LOVED THAT EPISODE!

Cydney is a queen.

Aubrey having a killer arc.

Tai is a character, but he has THE WORST gameplay, as this reinforces.

Nick was funny in a used-car salesman kinda way. I'm almost sad to see him go, but he deserved it. The two beauty girls should have suggested Scot or Jason obviously, and that they didn't shows that they're morons.

Please let an all-girls alliance happen for once.

He's an emotional player. I think the whole super idol discussion put him into an insecure place where he suddenly did think that Jason and Scott had been playing him, and so he lashed out with his vote.

Hopefully he keeps this to himself. Otherwise He will be using the idol soon

Nick's facial expressions during the vote reading were amazing. Utterly amazing. It was great seeing him get blindsided, because he was so cocky and arrogant.

When I was watching it, I questioned Julia not opting to go with Tai on top of those pedestals during the challenge, but she did amazingly well.

Aubry should not have gone up for her team. Like me, she doesn't look to have great balance.

BowieZ

Banned
Fantastic episode, as someone who's watching for the first time in a decade, this season has been really, really good so far. The Nick blindside was perfect, and Cydney is my favourite player by a mile, her calling out the Nick when he was done talking to Julia was hysterical.
There are some amazing seasons and killer Tribals you've missed out on.

I'd even go as far as saying this episode palls in comparison to quite a few others. That said, I really enjoy the simplicity and suspense of this season. Everyone's like a cockroach in disguise, and someone's giant foot is hovering above.

BowieZ

Banned
Not sure if already mentioned, but apparently there is a major boot order spoiler out there (originating from Survivor Sucks).

Anyone know if Nick was the correct boot according to the spoiler rendering them probably valid?

UberTag

LOVE LOVE LOVED THAT EPISODE!

Cydney is a queen.

Aubrey having a killer arc.

Tai is a character, but he has THE WORST gameplay, as this reinforces.

Nick was funny in a used-car salesman kinda way. I'm almost sad to see him go, but he deserved it. The two beauty girls should have suggested Scot or Jason obviously, and that they didn't shows that they're morons.

Please let an all-girls alliance happen for once.
Aubrey is totally winning this game. Hopefully Cyd makes a name for herself so she'll have heavy returnee clout.
I like your used car salesman analogy for Nick as he almost always came off as a poor man's Brian Heidik clone this year.

I'll be happy with the way the rest of this season goes so long as we get a few more occupations and wacky stunts out of Debbie. Joe can Rudy his way to Final 3.

kirblar

Not sure if already mentioned, but apparently there is a major boot order spoiler out there (originating from Survivor Sucks).

Anyone know if Nick was the correct boot according to the spoiler rendering them probably valid?
There's no boot order spoiler. (This is not to say there isn't a major partial spoiler out there.)

BowieZ

Banned
There's no boot order spoiler. (This is not to say there isn't a major partial spoiler out there.)
Oh, I see. Just the final 3 (or 2) I guess. Yeah that's basically just as bad. But I assume Nick wasn't expected to be in the finals, then?

xfactor99

Oh, I see. Just the final 3 (or 2) I guess. Yeah that's basically just as bad. But I assume Nick wasn't expected to be in the finals, then?

Even without that spoiler anyone who's been watching the Survivor edit closely for years can tell you "invisible in the first few episodes, then a huge visibility spike near and at the merge" = going to be booted very very soon.

BowieZ

Banned
Even without that spoiler anyone who's been watching the Survivor edit closely for years can tell you "invisible in the first few episodes, then a huge visibility spike near and at the merge" = going to be booted very very soon.
Oh I know that, I more so meant that if Nick was in the finals in the spoiler we'd know it was wrong.

He knows about the super idol too doesnt he? His idol made that clear

Didn't get to watch the episode until just now. So amazing. I'm a little disappointed Nick didn't get a longer "smarmy douche gets his comeuppance" arc, because those are always amazing, but still: pretty satisfying overall. Cydney is incredible, it was interesting to see Scot and Jason get humanizing stories, and I'm really wondering what kind of long game Tai is playing.

Cydnee is the best, so glad she flipped that vote and righteously put the guys in their place. Hoping this all girls + Joe alliance works out.

Aubry rocking that winner's edit.

It was fantastic to see such an obnoxious douche get shit on and blindsided in such an epic way.

Is it just me or is the edit almost going too hard on Michelle? She gets so many random commentating moments and at this point I think she's a shoe in for the FTC if not the outright winner.

Joeys_Rattata

Neo Member
re: Why Tai voted for Jason

Nick said in his exit interview with Rob that Michele and Julia wanted to target Jason instead of Nick, and Tai was in on that conversation. But then when they ran it by Debbie and Aubry, Debbie said that she had already told Joe to vote for Nick, and if they changed it to Jason, Joe would get confused and wouldn't be able to remember who to vote for.

So they switched it back to Nick and didn't have time to tell Tai.

Talonz

re: Why Tai voted for Jason

Nick said in his exit interview with Rob that Michele and Julia wanted to target Jason instead of Nick, and Tai was in on that conversation. But then when they ran it by Debbie and Aubry, Debbie said that she had already told Joe to vote for Nick, and if they changed it to Jason, Joe would get confused and wouldn't be able to remember who to vote for.

So they switched it back to Nick and didn't have time to tell Tai.

Could end up being a colossal mistake for that alliance. He would have been out the door with an idol in his bag. I'm surprised they didn't show this on TV.

Top Bottom