• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

Team Challenge? Think they'll put the three sore losers on one team and just throw it? And hope that the three of them can't carry the challenge themselves? I dunno. Could be fun.

Edit: Fuck, I forgot. I'm behind. The challenge already happened I bet.

So...their big plan is to use the Super Idol to, at best, get a 4-4 tie next vote?

And her big plan is going from #5 in a 5-person alliance, to #4 in a 4-person alliance?

None of these people are particularly smart.

And Cydney continues to be awesome.

kirblar

Debbie is going to send herself home.

Tai could make FTC and easily lose at this point. He needed to abandon Thing 1 and Thing 2.

If they're smart they'll tell Julia they're voting one person off and then vote for someone else, the results will let them know if she's "with" them. But they won't do that so...

I think this episode either cements Tai as one of the season's villains, or he stabs Jason & Scot in the back to redeem himself. I feel like the latter has to be more likely, since a heel turn at this stage would just be Survivor trolling everybody.

Top Bottom