• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

redhood56

Banned
Somebody can tell Joe that they are voting for him and when they said they are changing their mind he will argue with them with " Stick with the plan!"

So this season pretty much puts lie to the idea that last season was revolutionary in terms of gameplay, right? These people figured out the "constantly shifting blocs" thing all on their own, and without the constant, self-aware pats on the back that last season featured.

I'm shocked Julia didn't vote with the guys.
Same, she saw Cydeny as a threat so I figured she'd be gone.

I feel this was their shot to get Jason or Scott out of the game had they played their cards right. Now I can't think of anyway to blindside them without them using the super idol.

kirblar

So this season pretty much puts lie to the idea that last season was revolutionary in terms of gameplay, right? These people figured out the "constantly shifting blocs" thing all on their own, and without the constant, self-aware pats on the back that last season featured.
Cast likable people who play hard and play to win, and you're probably getting a good season.

Grexeno

Poor Stephen. Thought he discovered a new Survivor theory but some nameless weirdos figured it out first.

flyover

That was a really fun tribal, love it.
It was! I'm not sure it made any sense from an "greater good" standpoint (better to at least force the super-idol to be played, if one of you is going home anyway), but this way, you do get to pick the cast-off castaway. Cydney has to be happy it saved her.

belushy

Banned
Great episode.

Awesome immunity challenge, awesome tribal.

Only bad thing is Jason and Scot... ugh. At least there is no way either one of them will win now at this point, after their actions after last weeks boot. Still holding out hope Tai will turn face.

kirblar

This endgame feels a LOT like S29. No-vote at merge getting the women on the same page, Tai as Keith 2.0, etc. And Cyd/Aubrey as Natalie A-type badasses.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think she was so much wrong about Julia as it was that they lucked out that they ended up offering Julia a better deal.

Yeah it was a win-win for Julia. Vote with the girls, while keeping her word with the guys not to vote for them.

Top Bottom