• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

How crazy would it be if Tai turns out to be this season's villain? Have they ever had a story arc like that -- where someone starts out universally beloved, but then becomes hated by the end?

kirblar

Ah, yeah, people would have figured it out if they saw the big case.

Tai can't win a jury vote. If he goes against Scot/Jason, he's seen as their minion, and if he flips on them, he loses their votes.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Every single time somebody reads a letter from home, they give the speech about how it reminds them why they're here to play, and they need to make big moves.

redhood56

Banned
Every single time somebody reads a letter from home, they give the speech about how it reminds them why they're here to play, and they need to make big moves.
I like to think all the letters are just pictures of dickbutts. That's the thing that would inspire me to make big moves

Probst's EW Q&A last week said
people would be screaming at their TVs by the end
, so I'm not holding my breath.

I would be more worried about Aubry...........except for that kiss of death confessional from Jason.

Same here. Something has to save her. Hopefully something saves her. Maybe one last medevac?

kirblar

This is so happening tonight:
7e29fac082588a69954b0b1288c48469.jpg

Top Bottom