• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
So what would have happened if the super idol was used, and the other votes were a tie?

They'd vote again, but would those people be safe?

vypek

They couldn't trust Tai but they were gonna vote him eventually -_-

Can't wait for Julia and Jason to go, petty asses

Same here. I also don't see why Julia was pushing him to play his idol when she voted for him.

I love that in the preview they were mad at Tai and want revenge but were planning to backstab him anyways. He just beat them to it.

ultron87

So guess the same person doesn't have to officially possess both idols to use it as a super idol? Why did Jason give Tai the second idol last week then?

So guess the same person doesn't have to officially possess both idols to use it as a super idol? Why did Jason give Tai the second idol last week then?

If they really could have done it even without the same person possessing both, then it's the most broken thing in Survivor history.

Grexeno

So regarding S34 casting finalist lists:
I'm pretty sure it's a gigantic implicit spoiler for this season.
If you assume that they're going for a tribe of winners, and it sort of looks like they are, then I feel Aubry is looking more and more like the winner of this season.

kirblar

Is Tai fucked?

And what happens when super idol is played? Wouldn't tai be voted next anyway?

I hope Tai wins
Tai would lose his idol if he saved Scot. Tai was screwed going with Jason/Scot since they were gonna screw him over late in the game and use Julia.

edit: oops, sorry for the DP.

Maengun1

I basically lost all patience with Tai when he went in the guys at the merge, but uh.......yassss Tai lol. That was probably death to his chances to win, but I don't really care because I benefited in seeing Scot and Jason go in the toilet.

I absolutely adore Aubry and Cydney. I'll be crushed if one of them doesn't win, I'm already sad they both can't.

I love Joe's pointless presence as well. Definitely the superior Survivor Joe.

Regarding next week's preview:

Julia going all-in with Jason NOW? Lol. Bye.

Leeness

Did Tai kill the super idol? Scot left with the other idol, didn't he?

Edit: just saw Scot's post mortem, he did. Bye super idol.

TripOpt55

Really enjoying this season. While I have watched some Survivor before, I am unfamiliar with the extra vote advantage thing Tai got. How does it work? When he goes to write a vote down, does he write two down and put them in the jar thing? Or does he cast the extra vote at a different time?

Grexeno

Really enjoying this season. While I have watched some Survivor before, I am unfamiliar with the extra vote advantage thing Tai got. How does it work? When he goes to write a vote down, does he write two down and put them in the jar thing? Or does he cast the extra vote at a different time?
Once everyone is finished casting their vote, he would have to announce that he's using his advantage, and he would be given a special gold-bordered vote to cast.

MBison

If it's like S30 then he has to declare before voting that he's using it then he casts two votes.

Edit: or after voting? I forget I guess.

In Season 30, the only other season to have this advantage, it was used after the votes had been cast but before Jeff went to tally the votes.

Last season there was a slightly different twist, a vote stealing advantage, which was used before the votes were cast.

Top Bottom