• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

redhood56

Banned
Can one of these days where people speak the truth to one another? Even if they hate each other it's always " we should work together!" Even though that would never happen

kirblar

Playing the extra vote here makes no sense, it can be used to cause a 4-3 vote at F6. Idol should DEFINITELY be played here, if they're coming for him, this is the time.

I probably would have played the idol in that spot if I had heard my name mentioned as part of a plan, but I guess that Tai just had a good read on where everyone was sitting. Or he just got really lucky.

Bit of a quieter episode coming off the last 3, but still great. The cast this season is the best since Cagayan.

It's a really good cast for sure. Everyone who made the merge aside from Joe is gold.

That puts it up there as far as casts go. San Juan del Sur was also up there despite a couple of duds (and really Julie was the only absolute dud from that season), Cagayan was pretty great, and so was Philippines. I think those are the gold standards for modern Survivor, and Kaoh Rong is definitely in that group.

And even Joe played a (very, very minor) role this season. As useless old guys go, he's better than Dan or Cowboy Rick.

Talks about creating a resume.

Passes up opportunity to create one.

I'm telling you guys, Tai spooked them. That little catch in his voice, when he said he was feeling very uncomfortable...I bet that stopped anyone who was thinking of flipping. They may have been wavering a little going into TC, but I think that solidified his alliance.

flyover

Talks about creating a resume.

Passes up opportunity to create one.
Maybe, but I don't know. I think she knew it would then just be 3-4 (no way Cyd is switching) and she'd have blown her chance to insinuate herself into the alliance. Plus, being flexible enough to know when you have to switch teams can go over as a move, too -- sometimes.

Top Bottom