• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

Kifimbo

Since Scot eviction, we all know Aubry is winning anyway, so this is just a matter of seeing in which order they leave. After tonight's performance by Tai, Aubry will get rid of Michelle next week.

Right play.

The advantage has no power at Final 5, because it can't flip a vote unless there's a 2-2-1 split for some reason. You need to play it at an even numbered vote.

Ah. Tai's best chance is taking Aubry and Joe. They both kind of follow along

The other women are too dangerous. But I don't see how anyone would vote Tai. He must be behind Jason and Scott on the hate list

He's actually playing the game right. Tai knows who needs to go to set himself up for the final. But the female alliance/friendships is blocking his way.
Scust Joe is still in the game.

Trying to target Michele was the right move from an endgame perspective.

His meltdown at Tribal Council was not. He can't manage his allies very well, he always starts folding under pressure, he inserts his foot into his mouth with every statement he makes at Tribal Council, and he's largely perceived as being a wishy-washy player.

He's mostly made sensible moves from a game perspective. But the way he's gone about those moves has been exceptionally terrible.

I only want Tai to make it to the Final 3 so I can see him have a proper goodbye with Mark. :(

I'm sure it'll be a Top 10 Survivor Emotional moment.

Aubry....follows along? o_O

Well, compared to Sidney, who is incredibly good at the game, and compared to Tai who has had a poor social game now, but a pretty good mind for the game. I could see him getting a vote out of Jason and Scott for playing the way he did.

Unison

Tai is so terrible, as I've been saying since the start.

Cydney / Aubrey are both delightful, as always.

Nice that Michelle fought once up against the wall... and it's hilarious after all of Jason's mid-episode talk about fighting until the end, he essentially got blindsided at that bewildering tribal.

BowieZ

Banned
Damn. Slaychele showed fire at that Tribal!

Were we meant to think she was fighting for her life and helped eke votes away from herself and onto Jason? Ironically such a firy performance would have made me vote AGAINST her, due to how threateningly passionate and defiant she acted.

Unison

Damn. Slaychele showed fire at that Tribal!

Were we meant to think she was fighting for her life and helped eke votes away from herself? It's odd because such a firy performance would have made me vote AGAINST her, due to how threateningly passionate and defiant she acted.

She presumably trusted her alliance to keep her in the game, which explains her rancor.

She definitely made Tai a viable goat, though, and that might have been her mistake... She basically exposed him as a disloyal flip-flopper who acts like he has control, but actually has no idea what's going on in the game. No way is he going to get jury votes now...

Definitely going to have a female winner...

BTM

Michelle getting feisty at tribal. Love it.

Also, those 2 challenges are some of the best this season and they occurred in the same episode. The reward challenge especially.

Did anyone else think Tai was actually going home this episode?

The tribal council again was just odd. It seemed like the entire breakdown of tribal was all because of a conversation we didn't get shown. They usually only do that when the conversation would make it too obvious who the boot is. With how anxious Tai seemed to be it made me think there was some last minute conversation to get out Tai after he revealed his advantage wasn't an idol and he didn't have enough time to save himself. It just seemed weird that almost the entire tribal council revolved around a conversation we didn't get to see.

BowieZ

Banned
I was pretty sure Tai was leaving too, in a crazy 'audience blindside' with him not being mentioned as a boot target, strictly speaking, but only people discussing how they didn't like his actions.

But I'm not sure what you mean by there being a conversation not shown; do you mean between Tai and Michele?

I was pretty sure Tai was leaving too, in a crazy 'audience blindside' with him not being mentioned as a boot target, strictly speaking, but only people discussing how they didn't like his actions.

But I'm not sure what you mean by there being a conversation not shown; do you mean between Tai and Michele?

The whole conversation about Tai and Sydney talking and them not having enough time and everyone looking confused and saying they all seemed to have plenty of time and had a nailed plan down. It made me think there was some kind of last minute group meeting and Tai was trying to convince Sydney but didn't get a chance.

BowieZ

Banned
The whole conversation about Tai and Sydney talking and them not having enough time and everyone looking confused and saying they all seemed to have plenty of time and had a nailed plan down. It made me think there was some kind of last minute group meeting and Tai was trying to convince Sydney but didn't get a chance.
Oh right, yeah of course. I thought it was fairly straightforward that Cydney was annoyed that it was "Tai's way or the highway" and Tai was (probably quite rightfully) trying to explain that he simply didn't have time to engage in any back-and-forth discussions with her. Then Michele jumped on that making a big deal out of it, and Aubry suggested it might mean Cydney is losing some trust in Tai. But really I don't think there was anything to it other than Tai mincing words (although at the time I was thinking that there was definitely more substance to the conflict and that Cydney had potentially secretly flipped on Tai).

Oh right, yeah of course. I thought it was fairly straightforward that Cydney was annoyed that it was "Tai's way or the highway" and Tai was (probably quite rightfully) trying to explain that he simply didn't have time to engage in any back-and-forth discussions with her. Then Michele jumped on that making a big deal out of it, and Aubry suggested it might mean Cydney is losing some trust in Tai. But really I don't think there was anything to it other than Tai mincing words (although at the time I was thinking that there was definitely more substance to the conflict and that Cydney had potentially secretly flipped on Tai).

Yeah, I'm just saying the way it all came out is what made me think Tai was going. With how the edit showed that earlier conversation it made me think there was some later conversation for show with Tai and there was no time because it was purposely last minute so Tai couldn't get wind of them actually voting him out.

Top Bottom