• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sweden-GAF |OT| I'd Say It's Pretty Lagom

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Jo alltså jag har bypassat jobbproxyn för sånt så jag kan streama saker och ting utan problem men mina kort är på iphonen som jag inte kan av säkerhetsskäl koppla till någon dator här.

Bat dount ju voori maj swedish frend, Aj weel fiks it snart.

Forsete

Jo alltså jag har bypassat jobbproxyn för sånt så jag kan streama saker och ting utan problem men mina kort är på iphonen som jag inte kan av säkerhetsskäl koppla till någon dator här.

Bat dount ju voori maj swedish frend, Aj weel fiks it snart.

ndW39tD.gif

waypoetic

Banned
Breaking Bad fortsätter om några timmar. Har väntat i mååånader. Tvivlar på att svenska Netflix fixar biffen och lägger upp avsnitten...

Drencrom

Breaking Bad fortsätter om några timmar. Har väntat i mååånader. Tvivlar på att svenska Netflix fixar biffen och lägger upp avsnitten...

Juste fan, blir att se det imorgon.

Finns ju alltid ett annat sätt att se avsnittet om det inte kommer upp på netflix... *host*

hur många skulle sakna mig om jag bara försvann?

Rätt säker på att Corky ger upp sina drömmar om att bli eskortpojke knarkkung i Sydafrika om det händer

Forsete

Vetifan om man ska vänta ut alla avsnitt eller börja kolla på direkten? Hatar att inte kunna glutta i mitt egna tempo, typ 2-4 avsnitt om dagen. Netflix har ju skämt bort en med det redan.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Jag skulle sakna Strafer :(. Han tillför massor!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Nu har regnet slutat i Lindesberg!

Fan, regn är ju det perfekta vädret för Final Fantasy IX :(

Forsete

Nu har regnet slutat i Lindesberg!

Fan, regn är ju det perfekta vädret för Final Fantasy IX :(

Hur kopplat du ihop dom? Jag blir alltid sugen på Heavy Rain när det är höst och rusk. Inte bara för spelets tema utan för att det var sånt väder när jag spelade det. :p
Gran Turismo är sommar. Jak and Daxter 1 är jul och mycket snö.

solxe

Neo Member
Tjena hallå, tänkte bara meddela att det finns ytterligare en swedish person i forumet!

Någon annan som har massivs med omtentor nu i innan skolan börjar?

Yoshichan

Hur kopplat du ihop dom? Jag blir alltid sugen på Heavy Rain när det är höst och rusk. Inte bara för spelets tema utan för att det var sånt väder när jag spelade det. :p
Gran Turismo är sommar. Jak and Daxter 1 är jul och mycket snö.
Det är bara så jäkla mysigt... regn är också mysigt! Passar på det viset :D

Samk

Are you planning to move here? I'd be happy to answer any specific questions you might have.

Yeah I know citizenship can be tough to get in the nicer Norwegian countries. I assume I'd have to own property, but what would the other issues potentially be?

Har för mig att www.kurslitteratur.se är ganska bra

Tack, ska ta en titt. Vissa av böckerna jag söker kostar runt 1400.

Yeah I know citizenship can be tough to get in the nicer Norwegian countries. I assume I'd have to own property, but what would the other issues potentially be?

Did you seriously just call Sweden a "Norwegian" country? You're off to a bad start; saying that results in a death penalty in Sweden. I assume the word you're looking for is Nordic.

Norway is our western neighbor. The region is called Scandinavia or the Nordic countries.

You can find a lot of information at the Migration Board.

You don't have to own property and few people do in the larger cities. There are some other requirements.
To become a Swedish citizen you must:
• be able to prove your identity
• have reached the age of 18
• have a permanent residence permit or a permanent right of residence in Sweden
• have lived in Sweden for a specified period
• have conducted yourself well in Sweden.
http://www.migrationsverket.se/info/276_en.html

To get a permanent residence permit you need to stay here for a few years while doing something meaningful. If you don't have a job waiting for you, you could try studying here.

Samk

Thank you so much for the information. Sorry for the mistake!

I know I could google, but what universities are considered good? If it's anything like the US, opinions vary widely.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter

I know I could google, but what universities are considered good? If it's anything like the US, opinions vary widely.

Depends on what you want to study.

KI for med. school
KTH for technical stuff
SSE for economics and finance
SU for whatever
Berghs for media and communication

Grossly simplified for Stockholm schools only.

Karolinska Institute, Lunds University and Uppsala University are in the list of the worlds top 100 universities, in that order. The first of the three is in spot 61-70, the latter two are at 91-100. Uppsala University is usually the most well-known Swedish university outside of the country. It has many good relations with universities abroad and a lot of foreign students study there.

http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/world-university-rankings/2013/reputation-ranking/range/01-50

Top Bottom