• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sweden-GAF |OT| I'd Say It's Pretty Lagom

Groof

Driveclub bokat.

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Vart?

Småsugen.

Fick nämligen hem den här snuskpojken idag;

15074392060_9e8f8433ca_b.jpg

What's going on Swe-gaf?

Jag lever ännu, men sommaren och jobb det innebärt har tagit kål på mina postingvanor. Brukar dock lurka till och från.

In other news. Tappade min iphone i backen idag. Första gången någonsin jag fått spräckt skärm på en telefon, suger fan balle. Fattar inte dom som går runt med trasig display som någon sorts statusgrej. Ska lämna in skiten på lagning så fort som möjligt, vilket blir torsdag tror jag. Mest drygt att inte kunna surfa i sängen på nätterna.

Can someone back me up here? A lot of racists folks on this Burzum video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKu-A14GHS0 (my nick is gabrielgao btw)

"+Arcturus Dunhelm

Let me teach some History for you and the nazis here. When we freed the slaves (1888) they had no place to go, so they did the "favelas" as know today. The Republic just didn't want to help, so they bringed a lot of people all over the world. If they had helped, we would be already a super power. But things are moving. One of the best politicians here is "black" and he is not corrupted. Mostly policians are, but with the new laws they are unable to go to power ever again. Russia, India, China and Brasil are the future. You want to maintain your color skin and your Thor, Odin? Fine. Just don't be racist about it. Why I am even speaking man... You are brain washed. Drugs and crime are everywhere in the world. Regardless, I enjoy Varg's music A LOT but he just brings race debates with nothing. Multicultural paradise? Sure is. You can meet a lot of good people here with other cultures. Now, you saying there's no advance? I think there is: https://www.google.com.br/publicdat..._pcap_cd&idim=country:BRA:CHN:ARG&hl=pt&dl=pt

Brasil is going up now, this is an old PIB. But since you people here are so biased on white eugenics, so be it. Still gonna listen to Varg's music, even he being racist."

It seems my post was blocked. Can someone post this?

The most sad part is the likes. I hate racism.

Chopper

Sweden-GAF, I have a huge favour to ask one of you kind souls, though don't really know how plausible it might be.

My girlfriend is half-Swedish and heavily pregnant. For weeks she has been craving Hapå spread, which was a favourite of hers during her childhood. But it is unavailable everywhere. Scandikitchen used to stock it here in the UK, but apparently it has been out of stock for months on their website, potentially discontinued. I have emailed head offices at Nestle and Kavli UK without any success whatsoever.

I am desperate to get my hands on a couple of jars of this stuff...

bclPJjf.jpg

Is there any way one of you would be able to send some over to me? I will pay whatever you want. I don't know how familiar you might be with the temperament of a heavily pregnant lady with unsatisfied cravings, but its wearing a bit thin!

Help me Sweden-GAF. You're my only hope.

waypoetic

Banned
Man vaknade på morron och checka och såg att fötterna blinkade.

lunarstorm.jpg
Those were the days

EDIT: haven't seen that product in my life ^

EDIT: Did a quick Google search and it's actually from Norway, not Sweden - but that makes it even more strange since I'm half norwegian and I've also never seen it in norwegian grocery stores :)

Groof

Sweden-GAF, I have a huge favour to ask one of you kind souls, though don't really know how plausible it might be.

My girlfriend is half-Swedish and heavily pregnant. For weeks she has been craving Hapå spread, which was a favourite of hers during her childhood. But it is unavailable everywhere. Scandikitchen used to stock it here in the UK, but apparently it has been out of stock for months on their website, potentially discontinued. I have emailed head offices at Nestle and Kavli UK without any success whatsoever.

I am desperate to get my hands on a couple of jars of this stuff...

bclPJjf.jpg

Is there any way one of you would be able to send some over to me? I will pay whatever you want. I don't know how familiar you might be with the temperament of a heavily pregnant lady with unsatisfied cravings, but its wearing a bit thin!

Help me Sweden-GAF. You're my only hope.

Never seen this in my life. Looks crazy.

Chopper

Looking at the ingredients it contains a lot of condensed milk. Isn't there some type of alternative in supermarkets, or specialty stores?
Not that I've found. Believe me, I've been looking!

I might make a thread and see if Norway GAF has some input.

Alright, jag har varit medlem på GAF länge och gjort ett gäng stora trådar, men detta är min första OT. Blev lite hastigt och oväntat eftersom long story short personen som skulle gjort den inte kunde. Den är inte klar än på ganska långa vägar och karaktärsgalleriet kommer bli mycket snyggare men vad tycker SweGAF? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=896288

Fick oväntat fin respons

Hahaha congrats OP, one of the best OTs, and funniest too, I've ever seen

:)

Paganmoon

Alright, jag har varit medlem på GAF länge och gjort ett gäng stora trådar, men detta är min första OT. Blev lite hastigt och oväntat eftersom long story short personen som skulle gjort den inte kunde. Den är inte klar än på ganska långa vägar och karaktärsgalleriet kommer bli mycket snyggare men vad tycker SweGAF? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=896288

Fick oväntat fin respons

Nice OT. WiiU spel dock, så inget jag kommer ha nytta av, men nice ändå, grattis :)

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter

Fick oväntat fin respons

Lol, du är ju knappt torr bakom öronen!

Fin OP, för övrigt

Top Bottom