• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sweden-GAF |OT| I'd Say It's Pretty Lagom

strafer

Uppsala.

dino_photoboothhpuc6.jpg

Äsch, det är ju relevant för diskussionen. :p

Vore lustigt om någon gammal knegare tatuerat in logon som ett bevis för sin lojalitet mot företaget.

Bri

Någon som gillar Kroppkakor här?

Absolut. Har nog aldrig lagat egna kroppkakor, men käkat ett par gånger från Saluplats 30 (så jävla goda sallader) i Hötorgshallen ett par gånger. Gott som fan med lite skirat smör och rostade grönsaker till!

Forsete

Någon som följt En Pilgrims död? Sista avsnittet sändes just. Vad säger ni?

enpilgrimsd%C3%B6d_artikel992.jpg

Jag gillade den. Moar impressions kanske kommer senare, måste följa Expressens chatt nu. :p

Haha trodde det skulle handla om cannabis. Vem fan sniffar lim liksom.

"Det är den enda gången jag provat någon drog. Jag har varit musiker i 35 år och har aldrig sett någonting. Alla pratar att det finns så mycket droger och kokain i vår bransch. Men jag har aldrig sett någonting."

Det där måste ju vara en lögn, kommer ihåg att Lill-Babs sa samma sak till F&F. Jag menar hur kan man inte komma i kontakt med det? Bara som vanlig civil dyker det alltid upp något förr eller senare.

Bara genom att växa upp har jag off the top of my head kommit i kontakt med gräs, amfetamin och benzo. Inte för att göra tråden till någon knarkdiskussion men det känns ju som att gräs är tillräckligt vanligt för att det förr eller senare ska dyka upp på en fest där man närvarar.

waypoetic

Banned
Tokigaste jag sett hittils är iaf två überfulla tyskar som snortar kokain från en longboard mitt bland folk i Slottskogen när det var slalomtävling i skateboard.

jorma

is now taking requests
Bara genom att växa upp har jag off the top of my head kommit i kontakt med gräs, amfetamin och benzo. Inte för att göra tråden till någon knarkdiskussion men det känns ju som att gräs är tillräckligt vanligt för att det förr eller senare ska dyka upp på en fest där man närvarar.

när jag växte upp så var det lättare att få tag på anrikat uran än gräs. Bara hasch hasch hasch :X

Hmm, skulle säga tvärtom

Okej, beror väl kanske på var i från man kommer. I Amsterdam är ju gräset mycket vanligare, men i Christiania är det ungefär lika tycker jag. Inte för att dom två ställena är några bra barometrar.

Muppigaste jag sett/testat var gräs som någon jävla finne hade slängt in i ugnen för att torka. Såg ut som tobak och luktade/smakade skit. Men det funka och doften hade nog inte varit lika uppenbar om man varit bland folk.

Forsete

Andra dagen jag är permitterad nu. :/

FIXA EKONOMIN OMEDELBUMS!
da284ba4.jpg

On topic: Har aldrig brukat knark (förutom tobak och alkohol), mes lr?

vitacola

Hey SwedenGAF,

I'm currently playing with the idea to apply for a Master's course in your country. I'll probably finish my Bachelor's degree this May/June. So I aimed for the Spring semester of 2014 to start. Doing my research on interesting courses I recognized that most of them start with the Autumn semester and I couldn't find an option to start in the spring of 2014. For example: http://www.chalmers.se/en/education/programmes/masters-info/Pages/Communication-engineering.aspx Maybe they just don't display it?

Is there a possibility to do a lateral entry?
The university (Germany) I'm studying at the moment offers the option to start with the courses of the Spring semester and catch up with the Autumn courses in the second semester. (the courses here suck though ;))

Thank you in advance.

waypoetic

Banned
Hey SwedenGAF,

I'm currently playing with the idea to apply for a Master's course in your country. I'll probably finish my Bachelor's degree this May/June. So I aimed for the Spring semester of 2014 to start. Doing my research on interesting courses I recognized that most of them start with the Autumn semester and I couldn't find an option to start in the spring of 2014. For example: http://www.chalmers.se/en/education/programmes/masters-info/Pages/Communication-engineering.aspx Maybe they just don't display it?

Is there a possibility to do a lateral entry?
The university (Germany) I'm studying at the moment offers the option to start with the courses of the Spring semester and catch up with the Autumn courses in the second semester. (the courses here suck though ;))

Thank you in advance.

I suggest you call the school. Or write them an email.

EDIT: There's a guy here on gaf (from Sweden) who studies (or maybe he's already graduated) at Chalmers - RoadHazard. Maybe PM him, see if he knows anything.

Ezalc

So SwedishGAF, I'm still a student right now but I think in the future I would like to maybe live in Sweden, or some nordic country anyways. How hard is the language and just what is the situation for immigrants in Sweden? I'm from Brazil, though I'm also fluent in English.

waypoetic

Banned
So SwedishGAF, I'm still a student right now but I think in the future I would like to maybe live in Sweden, or some nordic country anyways. How hard is the language and just what is the situation for immigrants in Sweden? I'm from Brazil, though I'm also fluent in English.

Eeeheeh... It's not... Awesome...? I mean, it depends where you're from, let's just say that. I think Brazilians are in the cool.

The language, well, it's not an easy one. I know a girl from England who's learning swedish and she's doing pretty good but still struggling you know.

Top Bottom