• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Symphonic Legends Orchestral Nintendo Concert LIVE STREAM | September 23

Don't freak out, GAF.

Last year's stream worked perfectly fine. The event begins some seven minutes from now (after the news broadcast).

If the video streams do not work for you yet, use the radio link.

KajunW

Prime Blue said:
Don't freak out, GAF.

Last year's stream worked perfectly fine. The event begins some seven minutes from now (after the news broadcast).

There's one difference, I believe, from last year: this year's edition has thrived on the attention generated from last year's concert. The stream has gotten alot more exposure on the net, as a result. Maybe it's a bandwidth thing?

DarkWish

Nasreddin said:
Holy shit. Concert wil last 4 hours. WDR also delivers the sound in 5.1 surround.
Are you serious? Aww, I can't watch all of it cause I have class. I guess I'll miss the last hour. I hope someone records the thing, I'd love to hear it all.

Phatcorns

speedpop said:
The concert will go for four hours? Must be a huge intermission.

There's also a huge amount of songs and the arrangements in Symphonic Fantasies were like 15 minutes each, so if it's similar then it's going to be EPIC.

WillyFive

Nasreddin said:
Holy shit. Concert going to last 4 hours. WDR also delivers the sound in 5.1 surround.

Sounds epic. I was going to catch up on the TV episodes I missed yesterday on Hulu, but I want this instead!

Nasreddin said:
Holy shit. Concert going to last 4 hours. WDR also delivers the sound in 5.1 surround.
4 hours? I guess I'll listen to some of it then watch the rest on youtube

I'll try finding something interesting to read while I liste, any sugestions?

Arren

As soon as anyone catches the radio stream broadcasting the real concert, please post about it.

I don't want to lose a second of it, even if I have to resort to audio only. :(

Phatcorns

I remember last year at the concert waiting for this news to end was agonizing. We were all sitting in the theater listening to the broadcast while the orchestra was ready to play. It was really fucking awesome, best concert ever. Hope the people there right now are having as much fun as I did.

Haunted

Good god, I don't want to hear about the Verkehrslage. Who listens to WDR4 anyhow?

edit: oh shit, video is live!

Darktails

Starting now. I had video for a few seconds but then VLC crashed. :/

Edit: Video works, but the quality is pretty terrible.

Bentendo

Note that the beginning piece is NOT from a video game, but completely original.

So don't feel bad for not recognizing it.

Top Bottom