• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Graces ƒ |OT| Gracing the PS3 with the Best RPG Combat

branny

Damn Pascal
Only takes 2 baths a week
, her
vagina must smell awful
especially after all the fighting they do!
Well...she
does kind of get a bath and a good airing out every time she casts certain spells, I guess.

A game has to be shit of the highest order for me to hate it. Why God, why?
OMG I almost choked on a chicken strip when Ephemeral Fantasia popped up. I want those 30 hours of my life back!

edit:
I'll be honest: I did what people sometimes do on New Year's (read: regrettable things)
HAHAHA drunk Schala is best Schala! :p

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
No wonder this thread has been slower... It has reached Community sub-forum status.
It has? Huh. Didn't notice before. I wonder if more people check community now that OTs are being put over here. I just subscribe to threads I usually post in anyway, so when they're thrown into Community, I don't even notice.

I also have question, a yes or no anwser will do: Is Sophie the main female protagonist? It feels rhat way to me. I thought Cheria would be the one, not that it bothers me or anything.
Yes, she is. A lot of the pre-release stuff for Graces and Graces f seemed to have focused on her a lot too, so I suppose she is.

She was added to RM3 along with Asbel and Cheria, so she's the leading lady of this game. Curiously, Asbel and Cheria are in Tales of the Heroes, but I guess that's because Cheria mostly plays more of a healing role than Sophie (I haven't played it so I don't know).

Oh god, Sonic 2006. Oh god.

Oh god.
I'll be honest: I did what people sometimes do on New Year's (read: regrettable things) and ended up replaying the beginning of Sonic 2006 in the Sonic Generations OT and actually thought it was passable until I got to Silver, when I just didn't think the game was salvageable anymore. (That game cannot be salvaged because of the ridiculously sucky story anyway! Plus all the lesser BGMs sound like they sampled from Star Wars and MM2's Flash Man theme.)

The Last Story will break your mind because it's so bad. I complain about the billiards from Silver's Story a lot, and also the Mach Speed sections, but Last Story is even worse because of the black holes appearing everywhere and bad controls.

barrin87 said:
I just fought the boss in the second to last dungeon in the F arc and damn was it hard! I used all 15 of my life bottles, 7 grape jells, and 2 elixers. The only reason why I survived was because I used my first all divide in the battle.

So what are soul orbs for in the game? Are they used to purchase upgrades in the new game plus? I have about 90 of them right now and don't know if there is a limit.

So what all can only be done in the Future arc? I have all the narikiri doll titles already and am just about to go into the last dungeon.
You need a few Soul Orbs for an inn request, but you get more grade if you have more Soul Orbs. They themselves aren't used to purchase upgrades; that's what grade's for.

If you have all the Narikiri titles, and have all the blast calibers/mystic artes, and have a lot of the better shards, you could probably move on (but remember to get the second set of cameo weapons in the final dungeon, and also to go back to Pascal's house after you get to the final save point in the game. Honestly, F Arc is very very short and doesn't outstay its welcome like some of the other Tales third acts, so that's why it doesn't seem like it has a lot to do in it. You could always go back and redo the future arc by beating the main game again if you feel like you need better shard drops or something.

branny said:
OMG I almost choked on a chicken strip when Ephemeral Fantasia popped up. I want those 30 hours of my life back!
I hate that game so much. Ugh. I'm a little happy I bought it used, but I feel like I paid far too much for it.

barrin87

Thanks for the information! I just went to Pascal's house and it was pretty good!

I have another stupid question. I keep seeing people recommending food items to use to raise the Eleth Pot but I can't figure out what these items are. I have no idea what a grilled chicken cutlet or a crab omelet is. Can anyone help?

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
HAHAHA drunk Schala is best Schala! :p
But I typed in all lowercase, and used poor syntax and punctuation. D:

It was probably fun, though. I remember being pretty giggly, or people telling me I was. :lol

Thanks for the information! I just went to Pascal's house and it was pretty good!

I have another stupid question. I keep seeing people recommending food items to use to raise the Eleth Pot but I can't figure out what these items are. I have no idea what a grilled chicken cutlet or a crab omelet is. Can anyone help?
You need to dualize food items to create some of these foods.

So for the foods that people have been recommending in general:

Rice Omelette: Omelette (tomato + egg = omelette) + Rice -- you'd use this because it activates after battle (Arles Pot Cost = 62; Arles Pot XP = 21)

Miso Stew (which is what you use after you get to Chapter 7 instead of Rice Omelette): Daishi Stew (Radish + Egg = Daishi Stew) + Miso = Miso Stew -- activates after battle if Eleth > 50%; Arles Pot Cost = 129; Arles Pot XP = 94)

Crab Fried Rice: Fried Rice (Rice + Egg = Fried Rice) + Crab -- activated 10 seconds into battle (Arles Pot Cost = 40; Arles Pot XP = 38)

Borscht: Tomato + Beef -- activated during battle if you get a 30+ hit combo (Arles Pot Cost = 127; Arles Pot XP = 35, I think)

Beef with Red Wine Sauce: Beef + Red Wine -- used post-battle if Eleth < 50% (Arles Pot Cost = 484; Arles Pot XP = 63)

So, should I make an effort to try and make money now that I got to the desert for the first time? I'm about to do the
rockgagong
dungeon, should I run around the desert collecting things first in order to make money? Can I just do that after? Is it even really necessary?

What exactly do you need to make in order to make money quickly?

Edit: Also, just unlocked "Evil" difficulty, is it a bad idea to just always have it on on a first play through? (barring bosses of course)

barrin87

Well it definitely looks like I am going to have to wait to complete all the 60 second trophies until my new game +. I tried defeating the final boss of the future arc on easy and it still took me near to 5 minutes.

I am getting closer to the platinum at least although I am still extremely far off. I still have the inn requests, those three dragons, and the entirety of the zhonecage to complete. I still need around 10-15 trophies for Hubert, Malik, and Pascal so I need to somehow get all of those as well. My eleth mixer is still only at 3,000 so I will need to grind that as well.

90 hours into the game already!

vall03

just finished the Future Arc and theres no way Im getting the 1 min trophy here, I need x10 exp and x10 damage for that. Also went for the difficulty trophies and surprisingly it was very doable in Chaos. It even stagger for seconds from time to time which help me got a good combo. Also, Cherias Accel mode is godsend! Always activate it when the enemy gets the Eleth Burst so no way it can use its Mystic Arte. Also spammed Arcane Bottles, Life Bottles, Elixirs and even a few Hourglass. Never thought I won't use an All-Divide there.

Now its time to complete the Inn Requests and get that Gentleman trophy. Zhonecage can wait, that place is seriously difficult even on Easy difficulty.

barrin87

just finished the Future Arc and theres no way Im getting the 1 min trophy here, I need x10 exp and x10 damage for that. Also went for the difficulty trophies and surprisingly it was very doable in Chaos. It even stagger for seconds from time to time which help me got a good combo. Also, Cherias Accel mode is godsend! Always activate it when the enemy gets the Eleth Burst so no way it can use its Mystic Arte. Also spammed Arcane Bottles, Life Bottles, Elixirs and even a few Hourglass. Never thought I won't use an All-Divide there.

Now its time to complete the Inn Requests and get that Gentleman trophy. Zhonecage can wait, that place is seriously difficult even on Easy difficulty.

I haven't tried Zhonecage yet but how hard are we talking about? I am currently around level 86 at the moment after the future arc.

scy

I'll be honest: I did what people sometimes do on New Year's (read: regrettable things) and ended up replaying the beginning of Sonic 2006 in the Sonic Generations OT and actually thought it was passable until I got to Silver, when I just didn't think the game was salvageable anymore. (That game cannot be salvaged because of the ridiculously sucky story anyway! Plus all the lesser BGMs sound like they sampled from Star Wars and MM2's Flash Man theme.)

I don't really know what would get me to play Sonic 2006 again. Never again.

So, should I make an effort to try and make money now that I got to the desert for the first time? I'm about to do the
rockgagong
dungeon, should I run around the desert collecting things first in order to make money? Can I just do that after? Is it even really necessary?

What exactly do you need to make in order to make money quickly?

Gald is always nice to have but I'd probably not worry about it unless you're actively spending a lot of money. As for making money fast, you're basically going to be trying to dualize things for profit. Item wise, Stuffed Dolls or Feathered Badges are good goals with the materials from the Desert region ... though they both require Puffpetal Down which is back near Barona. Or ~30% chance from the Mixer.

Besides that, you can dualize weapons/armor through high value qualities and repeat until they're worth a good amount. I'd suggest you wait for when you can put Miso Stew in the Mixer for the x4 Tempering Rate, however. Really cuts down on the tedium involved from this process. Plus, better shards later.

Edit: Also, just unlocked "Evil" difficulty, is it a bad idea to just always have it on on a first play through? (barring bosses of course)

I grinded a little to unlock Chaos and did that from as early as possible so I'm probably the wrong person to answer this but ... sure, why not. The game is more fun at harder difficulties :x

Chris R

Ok final question from me for some time. I was grinding out titles, only to see that when I got 5 stars there seemed to be another level beyond (but it required a ton of SP). Does every title have extra levels beyond 5? And if so, what does leveling the title to that point give?

Sagitario

Ok final question from me for some time. I was grinding out titles, only to see that when I got 5 stars there seemed to be another level beyond (but it required a ton of SP). Does every title have extra levels beyond 5? And if so, what does leveling the title to that point give?

If you go beyond 5 stars, you will master the title.
Mastering gives an extra bonus to the special effect of the title as long as you have it equipped.

Example: if the special effect of a title is "Item drop rate x2", the extra bonus would be x4.

Also, there are 3 titles per character for mastering a set amounts of titles: Mastery Master, Mastery King, Mastery God, Mastery Mistress, Mastery Queen, Mastery Goddess.

Chris R

If you go beyond 5 stars, you will master the title.
Mastering gives an extra bonus to the special effect of the title as long as you have it equipped.

Example: if the special effect of a title is "Item drop rate x2", the extra bonus would be x4.

Also, there are 3 titles per character for mastering a set amounts of titles: Mastery Master, Mastery King, Mastery God, Mastery Mistress, Mastery Queen, Mastery Goddess.

Good to know, but man that is a lot of SP!

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

Here's what I did for the final boss in future arc, it lasted me about 55 seconds.

1. Level your party to 130.
2. Have 3 Hubert Narikiris + Hubert, full accel, and almost eleth burst bar.
3. Just keep spamming arcane bottles and the time stoppers.
4. Make sure the battle is set to easy.

Before you burst the boss, make sure your accel strategy is set to "don't use", then after the Eleth Burst, then set it be used at 50%.

Sagitario

Are there any "secret"/hard to get or find/uncommon titles?

I got the 100th title for Asbel, but I don't think I am anywhere near for the rest of the characters.

Paches

When you do New Game + a second time, do Grade things you select come over? Like, say you picked +1000 HP for your second run through and on your 3rd run through you pick it again. So are you up a net +2000 HP?

vall03

whew, Ive been trophy grinding since yesterday and I only have 6 trophies left for the platinum, 5 1min trophies and the Eleth trophy. Just reached Warriors Roost and Im going to take a break for a while and continue tomorrow

I hate going through the same dungeons again and this will be a big problem once I reach Fendel, and god knows what Im going to go through again with the Future arc... *sigh*

What the hell?

The last boss in the F arc is really annoying :/

All my characters are level 67... and I turned the difficulty to easy and still getting my a$$ kicking ;_;

My team which never failed me the whole game are Asbel - Malik - Hubert and Sophie... What should I do?

barrin87

What the hell?

All my characters are level 67... and I turned the difficulty to easy and still getting my a$$ kicking ;_;

My team which never failed me the whole game are Asbel - Malik - Hubert and Sophie... What should I do?

You might need to grind to get to a higher level. I was at around 85 when I fought the final boss in the F arc and it still wasn't a breeze on Easy.

Sagitario

So, Graces sold less than the best sold NDS game in March...

Do you guys think it will reach 150K like Vesperia and Dawn of the New World?

I'm surprised you got that far on lv 67 at all.

I got some annoying bosses on the way, but nothing like this boss... I guess I will try it again when I reach level 70.... There is no way I'm grinding all the way till 85, that is just too much >_<

Maybe 75 and that's my limits!

I will be soooo happy if it reached 150k, it would be great IMO.

scy

I got some annoying bosses on the way, but nothing like this boss... I guess I will try it again when I reach level 70.... There is no way I'm grinding all the way till 85, that is just too much >_<

Maybe 75 and that's my limits!

Don't forget to use +EXP food like Rice Omelette and the +EXP Books (though, one halves your stats and the other makes Criticals basically death so eh). Honestly, I'm a bit surprised you're that low of a level.

Then again, difficulty adjusts EXP gain, right? That's probably not that bad for Easy I guess? The enemies on Chaos around that point are in the 100s.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
In the middle of studying (oh god, I can't wait until this week is over but then I have to grade things on the weekend, but I have 2 trophies for this game leeeeeffffft), but I saw that these weren't answered, so...

Sagitario said:
Are there any "secret"/hard to get or find/uncommon titles?

I got the 100th title for Asbel, but I don't think I am anywhere near for the rest of the characters.
The other characters' titles might be harder to get because they aren't meeting the requirements to get Adept and Master titles for their attacks. I usually either: used them manually (which was easier), or turned off a bulk of their attacks and had them focus on one or two of their attacks to level up to adept at the very least.

Hubert's A-Style titles are much easier to get than her B-Style titles because his B-styles usually require you to get 70-100 for his Adept and 500-800 for his Master. His A-Styles have less stricter requirements.

Sophie generally gets out-of-battle titles pretty easily, but most of her in-battle A and B Adept and Master titles are along the lines of Asbel's requirements (so... 70-80 for Adept and up to 450 for Master in general).

Cheria, Malik, and Pascal's requirements for both A and B Style artes are very small (sometimes 20-40 for the Adept, and then 200-400 for the Master). You can probably try to get these in easier areas if you're not used to using these guys manually. I ended up getting Cheria's 100 titles second, and she was pretty close to Asbel. But I guess it's because I'm so used to using her manually that I ended up getting her A- and B-Style Adept and Master titles so easily.

You can always purchase the Eleth Mod titles in Telos Astue (but they're ridiculously expensive). Keep buying things for some of the girls' titles. Keep synthesizing new foods for Cheria's titles. Increasing the eleth mixer's capacity would be for Malik, synthesizing new items would be for Pascal, running around a lot on the world map would be for Sophie, etc. The easy way out are the Narikiri titles in the Future Arc because there are 7 of those per character. There are also comboing titles for each character, titles for each character for beating enemies in 10 seconds 10 times, titles for finding drops after battle for each character, titles for getting rid of 2 or 4 enemies in one hit for each character, etc. The DLC costume titles don't count in the count, I've noticed. The normal in-game costumes do, though. Pascal has a title for beating every mode of Carta Card, and also a title for beating every mode of her Shoot Cube minigame.

Each character also has status guard titles (so poisonproof, burnproof, etc). These come up whenever a character is afflicted with the status at least once (sometimes it takes up to 5 times) in battles and they'll get the title. These are pretty useful too.

Some titles come from inn requests or sidequests (usually end-of-game sidequests).

So the long and short of it is: try to do everything, and use the characters as often as possible in battle.

You can also get Level 3 blast calibers (during the main arc), level 4 blast calibers, and accel mode (both during the future arc) and those come in the form of titles.

When you do New Game + a second time, do Grade things you select come over? Like, say you picked +1000 HP for your second run through and on your 3rd run through you pick it again. So are you up a net +2000 HP?
I believe you do NG+ more than once, you'll just accumulate more Grade on your second playthrough (it's inevitable because you get clear bonuses depending on how many times you've cleared the game), but the bonuses reset so you have to pick them again.

Now this makes me realize that I've done vanilla playthroughs of the game in the three playthroughs I've done. Meaning, I've experienced childhood arc 3 times.
KuGsj.gif

I don't dislike childhood arc outside of the fact that you can't style-switch.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
What the hell?

Even at 89 it wasn't easy. I think it's highly recommended that you should be at least 95 on easy to kill the final boss. :p

Oh and I heavily recommend having Cheria in your party. You could probably manual her to spam heal.

I'm sure it would. NPD isn't the basis of saying the game sold extraordinarily well. I mean Demon's Souls didn't appear on NPD but managed to reach Greatest Hits (GH is limited to NA). Not to mention 3D Dot Game Heroes sold over 150k in the US.

bubnbob

Banned
Use Malik and use that spell that causes a tornado attack. I forget what it's called. But it's really good to spam and keeps her stunlocked in place to set up combos. Just have Malik go nuts with it.

ULTROS!

My main party is Asbel, Hubert, Sophie, and Cheria.

Asbel because his Infernal Torrent arte is powerful. Hubert because his attacks are strong (despite him having the weakest defense, second to Cheria), Sophie for her versatility (good attacks, plus she can heal and revive!), and Cheria for the healer and Ethereal Rift/Indignation-er (pretty strong attacks IMO).

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I have a serious issue with my pt2. I want to 100% everything but I just bumped into first problem in riot's peak.

It's my first trip to riot's peak and I am trying to try to steal the medicine but I always one hit ko that priest.

I am at level 55 and I'm still on chaos difficulties.

scy

I have a serious issue with my pt2. I want to 100% everything but I just bumped into first problem in riot's peak.

It's my first trip to riot's peak and I am trying to try to steal the medicine but I always one hit ko that priest.

I am at level 55 and I'm still on chaos difficulties.

-Stat books so it survives longer? All-Divide to cut the damage some more.

Sagitario

My main party: Asbel, Cheria, Sophie and Malik.

I'm sure it would. NPD isn't the basis of saying the game sold extraordinarily well. I mean Demon's Souls didn't appear on NPD but managed to reach Greatest Hits (GH is limited to NA). Not to mention 3D Dot Game Heroes sold over 150k in the US.

I would love if it reaches 150K, that way Namco can at least anticipate some consistency with sales, keep their expectations in check for the next game [which should have been done by now after ToL, TotA, ToV and DotNW] and review how much is worth to invest for NA releases: Namco don't get burned and Tales fans get their games. Everyone is happy!

The other characters' titles might be harder to get because they aren't meeting the requirements to get Adept and Master titles for their attacks. I usually either: used them manually (which was easier), or turned off a bulk of their attacks and had them focus on one or two of their attacks to level up to adept at the very least.

Hubert's A-Style titles are much easier to get than her B-Style titles because his B-styles usually require you to get 70-100 for his Adept and 500-800 for his Master. His A-Styles have less stricter requirements.

Sophie generally gets out-of-battle titles pretty easily, but most of her in-battle A and B Adept and Master titles are along the lines of Asbel's requirements (so... 70-80 for Adept and up to 450 for Master in general).

Cheria, Malik, and Pascal's requirements for both A and B Style artes are very small (sometimes 20-40 for the Adept, and then 200-400 for the Master). You can probably try to get these in easier areas if you're not used to using these guys manually. I ended up getting Cheria's 100 titles second, and she was pretty close to Asbel. But I guess it's because I'm so used to using her manually that I ended up getting her A- and B-Style Adept and Master titles so easily.

You can always purchase the Eleth Mod titles in Telos Astue (but they're ridiculously expensive). Keep buying things for some of the girls' titles. Keep synthesizing new foods for Cheria's titles. Increasing the eleth mixer's capacity would be for Malik, synthesizing new items would be for Pascal, running around a lot on the world map would be for Sophie, etc. The easy way out are the Narikiri titles in the Future Arc because there are 7 of those per character. There are also comboing titles for each character, titles for each character for beating enemies in 10 seconds 10 times, titles for finding drops after battle for each character, titles for getting rid of 2 or 4 enemies in one hit for each character, etc. The DLC costume titles don't count in the count, I've noticed. The normal in-game costumes do, though. Pascal has a title for beating every mode of Carta Card, and also a title for beating every mode of her Shoot Cube minigame.

Each character also has status guard titles (so poisonproof, burnproof, etc). These come up whenever a character is afflicted with the status at least once (sometimes it takes up to 5 times) in battles and they'll get the title. These are pretty useful too.

Some titles come from inn requests or sidequests (usually end-of-game sidequests).

So the long and short of it is: try to do everything, and use the characters as often as possible in battle.

You can also get Level 3 blast calibers (during the main arc), level 4 blast calibers, and accel mode (both during the future arc) and those come in the form of titles.

Thanks. I will grind artes once I have the Book of Striking [currently, stamps at level 7]. Good luck with school :D

Esura

Banned
Even at 89 it wasn't easy. I think it's highly recommended that you should be at least 95 on easy to kill the final boss. :p

Oh and I heavily recommend having Cheria in your party. You could probably manual her to spam heal.

Wait, are you guys serious?

I beat her on my first try at level 66 with all my characters. It was an extremely long and grueling battle of attrition though and I even managed to survive her bullshit moves she pull off like halfway through the battle. You guys can't manage at level 89? On Easy!?

Couple questions for everyone:

are there alternate costumes in the game that can be obtained without having to pay for them as DLC, like NG+ rewards?

Also,
is it even remotely possible to defeat Hubert near the end of Ch.2? I don't see how the story could progress without Asbel losing, but I saw I was dealing damage to him and wondered if I could take all of his health.

Thanks.

Couple questions for everyone:

are there alternate costumes in the game that can be obtained without having to pay for them as DLC, like NG+ rewards?

Also,
is it even remotely possible to defeat Hubert near the end of Ch.2? I don't see how the story could progress without Asbel losing, but I saw I was dealing damage to him and wondered if I could take all of his health.

Thanks.

Yep, there are two costumes per character that can be obtained in game from different sidequests that all open up around the same time late in the game.

Regarding the spoiler:
No way you can beat Hubert at that point. Even if you end up taking all his health away, it would still count as a loss. That or he instant kills you with a mystic arte, I forget.

Okay I've died like, 2 times in this game so far? Then all of a sudden I get to this monster called Bladehorn Boar aqnd it's destroying me every time. I've levelled all my characters and it still kicks my ass every time.
Asbel 37
Sophie 37
Cheria 36
Hubert35

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Oh, wow, no DLC this week? I think last week was truly the end of the costumes, then. I'm glad they did it this way since people are still playing the game and can actually use the costumes, add-ons, and bonuses, instead of waiting months and months for them.

You guys aren't going to get Toro or (do NOT click this next link unless you've finished Future Arc!) Idolmaster, it looks like.

I'm a little salty over the Geass costumes, though, since Bandai has the license for that. Haseo... well, I don't know if Namco USA remembers what .hack is.

Question was already answered, but I had to comment on it...

Man, you guys are going to be disappointed when/if Xillia comes out here since that game has no in-game costumes outside of 4 or so (and you'll probably think they're boring). $5 per costume in Xillia. :D The Progress single CD came with an Ayu costume for Milla, too, which looks pretty nice.

Sagitario said:
Thanks. I will grind artes once I have the Book of Striking [currently, stamps at level 7]. Good luck with school :D
Thanks. I just dislike these weeks since I barely sleep, and get really irritable and probably behave out of character because of it.

Platinum Success!

120 hours, 56 minutes.

Last trophy was Eleth Mixer to 9999 (intentionally), didn't take too long as I had it naturally at 7200 before the grind.

Fantastic game.

Paznos

Platinum Success!

120 hours, 56 minutes.

Last trophy was Eleth Mixer to 9999 (intentionally), didn't take too long as I had it naturally at 7200 before the grind.

Fantastic game.

Nice! I also got my Platinum today, maxing out the eleth was my last as well.

116 hours 31 mins. 5hrs give or take was grinding the Eleth Mixer from 2200ish :(

Loved the game and even enjoyed the story :p disappointing to hear the game didn't sell well in the first month but hopefully the sales will increase but now it's the waiting game for the next Tales game if we get it at all.

barrin87

Congratulations to the both of you!

Now Question!

How long did a second playthrough take to get the 60 second trophies? I haven't even touched the Zhonecage and am sitting at 90 hours already. It seems like I will be way beyond 120 hours for a platinum.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
-Stat books so it survives longer? All-Divide to cut the damage some more.

You can't used All-Divide during Riot's Peak, and I can still one hit kill monsters with Stats book.

Edited: nvm, I just got it. I had to reload like 6-7 times to get it.

Sophie with Thief title, mixer book that boost steal and low weapon. Barely helped me to got one.

Sagitario

PS Vita get! I guess I am ready for Tales of Innocence R :p

I was going to play Graces today [I had free all the afternoon], but I got busy with my new toy... I really wanted some ToG time, though.

ULTROS!

Welcome to the superior platinum club, guys. :D

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Platinum Success!
Nice! I also got my Platinum today, maxing out the eleth was my last as well.
Congrats, duders!

After I get this plat, I've decided to do the AC2 plat since it's apparently easy based on the thread we had about the top platinums for the system. I have 2 weeks off after this week, so it should be doable. Edit: Or I should just finish the Nier plat since I'm so close...

PS Vita get! I guess I am ready for Tales of Innocence R :p

I was going to play Graces today [I had free all the afternoon], but I got busy with my new toy... I really wanted some ToG time, though.
Vitas are addictive! Honestly, I couldn't stop playing Lumines and Rayman Origins (despite having owned the PS3 version prior) for weeks. It's just too bad that they seemed to have blown their load at launch.

Importing Innocence R and Gravity Daze is tempting, though... I really want to.

How long did a second playthrough take to get the 60 second trophies? I haven't even touched the Zhonecage and am sitting at 90 hours already. It seems like I will be way beyond 120 hours for a platinum.
I'd go complete the Zone Cage and then try to start a NG+. There's a grade bonus associated with the Zone Cage, and then you get extra grade for every time you complete the floor after you complete it the first time (the first time completion is [floor number x 10] grade, iirc).

I guess if you skip all cutscenes, skip the skits, skip childhood arc, get the XP and damage multipliers, inherit your skill usage and titles, inherit shards, get the map movement speed bonus, etc... it would make for a faster experience. Graces f isn't all that long if you skip a lot of stuff, imo.

scy

Man, I really need to get back to this and finish my Platinum ... but Disgaea 3 Vita now! Oh god.

You can't used All-Divide during Riot's Peak, and I can still one hit kill monsters with Stats book.

Edited: nvm, I just got it. I had to reload like 6-7 times to get it.

Sophie with Thief title, mixer book that boost steal and low weapon. Barely helped me to got one.

...right, Riot's Peak. Oops! Anyway, good to know you got it though.

Top Bottom