• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Graces ƒ |OT| Gracing the PS3 with the Best RPG Combat

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
While I haven't read that anyone has played it, I have read that people are reporting picking up the individual cards that you need to play the game. So, it's probable that it's still intact.
Yeah. I don't see a reason why they'd remove the minigame if they're giving North Americans Tales of Destiny 2 costumes. I'm just kidding around when I mention it off-hand. I know people just want to play the game for the ToV costumes. >.>

I want the Toro Costume, but it ain't gonna happen.

Amazon shipped my copy, see you guys at 6pm tomorrow. :| 1% chance that UPS delivers it at 10am.

Its so awful. I spend all morning in class and come home hoping for a few hours of my new game, but it doesn't arrive until I leave for work. Like, just as I'm leaving so it can tease me. UPS and Amazon have cut me deep and often with these shenanigans, and I still come back for more. Its like a drug problem

Labadal

Anybody who ordered from Planetaxel have their order shipped yet? God, why didn't I go with VGP :(

I chose planetaxel over VGP too, but no shipment notice yet. I can expect a long wait for the game to get here. (If I have it by next Friday, I'll be happy.)

Animekatt

Called my Gamestop to make sure they will have the game when they open, since I never received my text message about the game. They will have it upon opening so yay! My Naruto Gen. game has shipped from Amazon (only paid $25 after credit), so that will be here tomorrow evening. Can't wait!

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Almost thinking of breaking my 'console games only on weekends' rule, but that only applies to new Zelda games and Sonic Generations was a bit of an exception. Plus I've played this game before. Hm.

I knew they'd put out a launch trailer.

Do I have to make a graphic? I don't think people are going to look at the OP for media now... >.>

I'll make one just in case. Edit: Wow, this is a shitty video player. Why didn't they just embed the YouTube version?

Aeana

The hell, Namco

The hell, Namco

Why wasn't this the first trailer? You lost tons of customers because of that first trailer, and most of them won't even watch this one.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
The hell, Namco

The hell, Namco

Why wasn't this the first trailer? You lost tons of customers because of that first trailer, and most of them won't even watch this one.
Maybe that's what they wanted. >.>

Oh, wow, what an actually good trailer.

Disregarding all those parts that happens much later in the game.
Players won't know that. >.>

I never forget Schala. You know that. ^_^
And somehow, I knew that they'd release a launch trailer, and I figured it'd be much better than the Friendship trailer. This really should have been the first piece of media they released. Stupid Bamco.

Mr.Fresh

Just finished Vesperia for the first time last night and I will have this in my hands tomorrow! Cant Wait! That trailer got me hyped.

Bladenic

For that card game, do you have to collect every card? Are any missable? What's the earliest you can play it and get the costumes?

Just got the text from GameStop saying my preorder is ready for pickup tomorrow. If it wasn't crunch time I'd take tomorrow off and play, haha

I stopped by Gamestop today to check if the game was available for pickup. This is how my conversation with the employee went:

Me: Hey, I have Graces F on pre-order. I was just checking if it's available yet-
Clerk: Release date is tommorow.
Me: Yes, I'm aware. I was just checking if it's available to be picked up since sometimes you guys have the games available a day early for pre-orders.
Clerk: ...
Clerk: Rlease date's tommorow.

I'd make a joke about how Gamestop most preform lobotomies on its employees or something, but I guess it serves me right for opting with them in the first place.

Top Bottom