• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Official PC Thread. SO. WORTH. IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKehoe

Play this all the time on 360 and love it. Just started playing the PC version due to the free weekend. Looks like I'll be buying this version too.

Icy

Banned
I just resolved a few ppl on the reserved list. If you're on it and getting kicked send me a PM. If you want information on how to donate to get on it, send me a PM.

sharkie

Yeah I tried Medic, pyro, spy, demo and heavy and I was top every time :D got to love those cheap bastards :p

It was back stab heaven in there

1-D_FTW

Now that I've actually seen the uber-crit a couple times, I see the difficulty of it. If medics could switch to it when an area's been cleared out and everyone had the safety of cover, it'd be something else.

Just played on the GAF server for the first time in ages, it's been the only game since the patch where I played an entire round without any medics on the team heh :lol

EDIT:
Ooh, not played on Icys server since he added the stats stuff, its pretty good!

Sciz

I highly enjoy the fact that the mass of newbies don't have a clue how to deal with pyros and demomen. With Won by my side (and later trying to backstab me), we stood astride the scoreboard like titans.

Boy are there lots of awful spies running around, though.

Playing attack on Dustbowl with noobs is horrible. When we were at the last area, the 2 engies we had started building sentries and dispensers at our spawn. :lol

sonicspear64 said:
Playing attack on Dustbowl with noobs is horrible. When we were at the last area, the 2 engies we had started building sentries and dispensers at our spawn. :lol
:lol The same thing happened for me on the last stage of Dustbowl. We had one engineer and he decided to keep a sentry, dispenser and teleport exit right outside our spawn for the entire round. The team had so much trouble pushing forward that I had to cap most of the last point as a spy.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
GODDAMN IT BLOOD WAS NICE ENOUGH TO GO ALONG AND CALL FOR A MEDIC SO I COULD SWITCH TO MEDIC AND GET THE ACHIEVEMENT AND HE EVEN DID IT TWICE SINCE I DIED THE FIRST TIME BEFORE I COULD ALL 500 HEALING POINTS BUT THEN JUST AS WE'RE GOING TO GET THE POINTS BECAUSE HE'S BEING NICE AND HOLDING OFF SO I CAN GET IT A FUCKING SNIPER GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO SHOOT ME FOR NO REASON ANsl awjrejqw9piruj9qu394uqvh3905237590vuyas0awd

FUCK AND THERE'S NEVER GOING TO BE A TIME WHEN THERE'S NO MEDICS ON AN OFFENSIVE TEAM AGAIN

FUCK

Firestorm

I was trying to see if I could get lucky healing someone new as they got one of the old achievements but no such luck. I did unlock the one for taunting on top of a ragdoll though. Just 1 more and I get my bloodsucking thingy!

Icy

Banned
I am pretty sure I fixed the reserved slot issue with a couple ppl being kicked. Let me know if it didn't...

I've also added /rank and /top10 to the chat, and a menu will now appear showing your ranking information from the TF2 Stats page.. http://tf2.ironfist.net/

Volcynika

Can someone ban the player named Jobe? He's hacking pretty badly, and I've observed it with heavy (running at a high speed while shooting the gun) and pyro. There's a problem when the second place person on a team has like 35 pts and he has 175. D:

Icy

Banned
Volcynika said:
Can someone ban the player named Jobe? He's hacking pretty badly, and I've observed it with heavy (running at a high speed while shooting the gun) and pyro. There's a problem when the second place person on a team has like 35 pts and he has 175. D:

He's been taken care of.

1-D_FTW

What a nice surprise to be playing 2fort today and see ammo & health crates in the basements. Didn't even see that was part of the update.

Played my first GAF game today, was pretty interesting, was expecting a bit tougher opponents but oh well Bob the Killer did fairly well against me and i managed to dominate at least 5 players there. Im currently lagging with sub 100 pingswith u guys since the server is so far away. gah, but oh well, good game peeps, will flex my skills with u guys from time to time.

n0b

flipping_heck: Never heard of Bob the Killer, and if thats on the top of your list then I guess you must not have encountered any of the good regulars. D:

I think the spy got a new ability in one of the updates:
302nfrp.jpg

:p

Icy

Banned
n0b said:
flipping_heck: Never heard of Bob the Killer, and if thats on the top of your list then I guess you must not have encountered any of the good regulars. D:

I think the spy got a new ability in one of the updates:
302nfrp.jpg

:p

bob has been on and off the server for some time since the game originally came out. I believe he's one of the non neogaf regulars.

n0b

Those dustbowl rounds were great. :D

...once medics got over their fear of healing me during my suicidal attack runs. >_>

Awesome games tonight. I had no idea how much better voice chat can make things. It's really vital to holding a team together.

Moral: If you have a mic, use it! If not, then get one, even if it's just a cheap one!

CrookedRain said:
I would use a mic if I didn't have a roomate. Maybe I'll try and use it every once in a while.
There are, of course, exceptions. I didn't use a mic at all while at school for that same reason. But now that summer's here it's all mic all the time. :D

JoeFu

Banned
n0b said:
Those dustbowl rounds were great. :D

...once medics got over their fear of healing me during my suicidal attack runs. >_>

The fatty got his heals from doytch and we wonz.

Great games on dustbowl. n0b, get a mic.

Does anyone else have their medigun healing beam visually get stuck on certain players when you're actually healing someone else? Other times, there is no beam coming out at all. It happens quite often for me and it really makes things confusing sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom