• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Does anyone want some but not all the games of the Potato Sack? I need 4 games that are part of it, and sort of want to get the two TF2 items that go with it along with the games.

Games in Potato Sack:
1, 2, 3 Kick It
AaAaA
Amnesia
AudioSurf
Bit.Trip Beat
Cogs
Defense Grid
Killing Floor
Rush
Super Meat Boy
The Ball
The Wonderful end of the World
Toki Tori

Games I need from it:
1, 2, 3 Kick It
Amnesia
The Ball
The Wonderful end of the World

The Resurrection Associate Pin is awarded for players who have played 1... 2... 3... KICK IT! (Drop That Beat Like an Ugly Baby), AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! – A Reckless Disregard for Gravity, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, AudioSurf, BIT.TRIP BEAT, Cogs, Defense Grid: The Awakening, Killing Floor, RUSH, Super Meat Boy, The Ball, The Wonderful End of the World, and Toki Tori. After playing all these games, a banner with a link will appear in the player's Steam profile, where they will be able to claim their Pin.
via wiki

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
MentallyCritical said:
updated with what? new map ?
For almost any patch some files on servers need to be updated, and it doesn't do it automatically. All the people who normally update the Gaf server quickly after a patch don't seem to be online right now.

Drkirby said:
For almost any patch some files on servers need to be updated, and it doesn't do it automatically. All the people who normally update the Gaf server quickly after a patch don't seem to be online right now.
aw thats sad, the update wasn't that big too...

so if i go on it right now it will crash or run choppy or something ?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
It will say along the lines of "Can not connect to server: Running an outdated version"

I think the server is up now though.

Ceebs

MentallyCritical said:
aw thats sad, the update wasn't that big too...

so if i go on it right now it will crash or run choppy or something ?
You will not be able to connect due to different versions of the game.

Holy shit. I got a hat drop :O :O :O

Stout Shako.

Edit: I was playing with Baha Killing Floor, you can buy a Potato for 70K. Supposedly it gives you the pin, we only made it to 55k-60K though.

opticalmace said:
Do you just go in a server and leave it running? I heard you can idle in the training thing, don't know if that is true or not.
Yeah, but I like to use a server because it's lonely by yourself :( Lol and it's more fun if you wanna mess around

This server's IP is 97.102.250.78:27016
The Unusual Idles Server

it's up 24/7

Sanic

Carl Sagan is quite the guy

h8A0u.jpg

Awesome Animals said:
I'm complete rubbish unless I'm a Heavy or Medic. I'm decent (not really) at Soldier and Pyro. Every other class is shit for me.
Same here. I can only get kills with Heavy because all you have to do is walk around and hold right click while just aiming in the general direction and you'll get a 1:1 ratio

Same deal with medic... just run around following a Heavy or Pyro and hold down a button and you'll get a decent amount of points.

I wonder if they're even GAFfers. This is the second time I've encountered an unpleasant night of TF2 in the server. Last time someone had a goatse spray.

Anyway, that one round (I really should remember map names) where we ran out of time was incredible. Nice defense, RED team. Damn Pyros, blasting me and my Uber target away. Bah :p

Oreoleo

dragonlife29 said:
Anyway, that one round (I really should remember map names) where we ran out of time was incredible. Nice defense, RED team. Damn Pyros, blasting me and my Uber target away. Bah :p

Goldrush, probably. Red team just locked it down on that last point. I blame demo artistdude (who finally got a new demo hat, yay!).

Blizzard

Banned
Ceebs said:
Yeah I had enough of it after that one game.
Kirby banned 3 people, and I temp-banned a fourth one. Some other guy in the same clan left after that. Hopefully it'll be better in the future.

I hope that is not going to be the actual Portal 2 pin, meaning that people who bought those 13 games get it, but people who preordered the game BEFORE the ARG don't get any pin at all. :( Surely we'll get some item! We must have item, Valve! qq

Yeah, tonight we had an unusual amount of randoms... And unfortunately an unusual amount of mic spamming came with them. I've never had to mute some many people in one night before. Thanks to Kirby and Blizz for laying down the hammer.

GGs!

I still can't believe I defended the intel as Medic (by myself) against a Soldier and...Spy? Or was it a Pyro? I was almost dead, too. Blutsauger <3 That's probably my most badass moment in my TF2 career so far :[

AcciDante said:
In doublecross when I was going down the stairs you swung your katana and killed me in one hit and it wasn't a critical nor you used the charging targe. I was like "What the fuck just happened."

Instro

dragonlife29 said:
Man, who was that mic spammer? That doesn't typically happen, does it?

Maybe I left too early, but are you guys talking about the dudes going crazy with the king of the hill shit?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think the 420Wuffy guy I banned though wasn't part of their group, just that he joined at the wrong time (The same time the other 3 rejoined)

Maybe he wasn't associated with the others but was still mic seaming. Oh well, the guy has 5 hours total playtime of TF2, shouldn't be to big of a deal.

Nikolai13

Neo Member
Baha said:
That they were, even posed as Javaman before they got banned.

yeah, I saw that. Pretty dumb on their part since it's pretty easy to tell it wasn't him because of the avatars not matching up.

Good games otherwise. I thought we were a bit unfortunate not to win the final stage of goldrush, but red really locked it down. Steel was yet again pretty nuts

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I am still annoyed we did not get the second capture of Upward. We had it, and then no one pushed the cart.

Baha

Drkirby said:
I am still annoyed we did not get the second capture of Upward. We had it, and then no one pushed the cart.

Was that the map where you, javaman & oreoleo pushed forward into the 2nd cap point? If so, we held the rest of the blue team before the mineshaft while you guys pushed forward. Also dirty crits at the end sealed the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom