• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forkball

Totally a Meet the Medic tease:

director_09.jpg

yeoz

corn_fest said:
Want to make some money (or hats) in the trading market?
You might want to start crafting some shit.
I can see low-numbered items becoming a big deal.

edit: congrats yeoz.
edit2: Only hats are numbered. Items have the name of the crafter though.
edit3:
The crafter's name can be removed.
Thanks! How do you remove crafter's name? edit: nevermind, it's the same way as removing name tag or paint.

Yeef

I put a temporary password on the server to keep randoms from flooding to the replay server. Quote this post to see what it is.

So I was digging through for stuff to craft or trade for metal, and I was about to post that Grenadier's Softcap I got then night I got my Heavy Unusual. It took me a moment to realize it's Level 100.

Hell of an uncrating night that was.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Yeef said:
I put a temporary password on the server to keep randoms from flooding to the replay server. Quote this post to see what it is.
I hope no-one minds if I give the password to my brother. He's not a member, but he's a cool guy, you may have seen him around as KrisKross

Forkball

Well after I disconnected from TF2, the replays I saved during Gorge jankathon all came up as ERROR. A shame, that was pretty hilarious.

Yeef

I disabled replays and everything related to replays until I can get things worked out. Unfortunately, the earliest opportunity for that will be on Monday.

If you guys want to play the server's up.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Found an empty Valve server that had replays enabled, got a few quick clips and am now rendering one. You can all watch me capture the intel on 2fort, in glorious 1080p! Just 15 more minutes!

Ceebs

Sgt.Pepper said:
No known recipe for Team Captain yet?

Edit: I'm seriously considering buying if it is not craftable yet, dat hat.
It's craftable, you just need to do a random hat craft or a soldier/heavy/medic token hat craft and hope for the best.

corn_fest

Drkirby said:
As boring as the subject matter is, that really does look quite good. I'm pretty impressed with the functionality of the replay editor / export stuff, shame it adds even more jank to the server when recording is enabled.
I don't see Valve being able to speed it up too much, downloading demos from the server during a game is obviously going to affect your performance. I can see why they would make it a per-life thing instead of constantly recording.

Forkball

I can't get it to work, whenever I try to upload a movie, it says "the movie file cannot be found." WELL I SAVED IT CLEARLY IT'S IN THERE SOMEWHERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom