• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Drkirby said:
Which weapon is it a reskin of?

They are getting a bit ridiculous on the promos though.

It really should be the homewrecker.

I personally want new stats.

Yeef

I would guess either the homewrecker or the rake. Won't be the powerjack because that's part of a set and none of the axes makes any sense.

Please... no more promos...

35i5fg2.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yeef said:
Play the tutorials and don't be afraid to use offline practice if you're having trouble playing against real people.
Tutorials are a waste of time.

I agree with EasyTGTtokillspy. Play with people. Listen when ol kuro yells at you. And remember you're playing against other people, NOT bots, so don't expect to take multiple players out unless you're gud.

3 out of the 10 Epic Fails were centered on failed Pyrodoukens, and that's not counting the other ones focused on Pyros.

Dechaios: Congratulations on making the finals!

DarkKyo

Kulock said:
3 out of the 10 Epic Fails were centered on failed Pyrodoukens, and that's not counting the other ones focused on Pyros.

Dechaios: Congratulations on making the finals!
Thanks! I really thought I never had a chance with all the amazing entries I've seen out there.

Forkball

Dechaios said:
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT.

My video made it to the finals for Biggest Massacre!!!

If you guys wanna help a fellow GAF buddy out... vote for..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIBw_P3Kzi4

Your vote would be super appreciated and make me really, really happy.
Haha I actually saw that video during the preliminary round of voting. Congrats, I'll vote for you (just once, if you want me to hack into the system and spam votes I'll need hats).

Also the voting ends on Monday, so I'm thinking the award ceremony and megaton update with Meet the Medic is coming in one week. GET HYPED.

Aw, neither of my videos made it to the finals. I guess I didn't expect them too, but there was always the hope.

The Pyro and Tele "Fail" video is also one of the top ten finalists in the "Funniest" videos. That's kind of weak how it's in both categories like that.

DarkKyo

Forkball said:
Haha I actually saw that video during the preliminary round of voting. Congrats, I'll vote for you (just once, if you want me to hack into the system and spam votes I'll need hats).

Also the voting ends on Monday, so I'm thinking the award ceremony and megaton update with Meet the Medic is coming in one week. GET HYPED.
Thanks for the vote! It should be pretty interesting to see what the winning videos get whether I win or not.

Anony

i thought you're not suppose to using any 3rd party editing tools
some of them have slow motion replay, background music

Goon Boon

Banned
I'm sad I didn't get in the finals for set design with my animal king turret, but knowing I in no way would be able to win versus the giant robot one eases the pain (plus theres only seven videos not ten)

DarkKyo

Thanks Clydefrog! There are some decent vids in my category so I need all the help I can get.

Goon Boon said:
I'm sad I didn't get in the finals for set design with my animal king turret, but knowing I in no way would be able to win versus the giant robot one eases the pain (plus theres only seven videos not ten)
Ugh that sucks.. I liked your set screenshot a lot when I saw it in this thread.

DarkKyo

Thanks a bunch Kuro and Artist :), I just wish I could return the favor!

Oh boy, this is gonna be one tense weekend of anticipation for me...

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Yasae said:
Lol. Your cheesy ass would celebrate after a crocket.

I was celebrating beating him to the health! I can't help that I crocket... I try not to but... I was born this way. :(

yeoz

RE: double drop week:
I already idled on all ten of my idlers for the week already :(

Also some guys on the server tonight were total misogynist pigs towards this one girl we had on. She only had 5.6 hours of TF2 on her profile. I hope you fucks didn't drive her away from TF2 :(

corn_fest

so, how about that new syringe gun from the double drop week image?

9GU91.png

GET HYPE

Also some guys on the server tonight were total misogynist pigs towards this one girl we had on. She only had 5.6 hours of TF2 on her profile. I hope you fucks didn't drive her away from TF2 :(
That sucks. Gaffers or just random people? Did they get banned or anything?

Baha

corn_fest said:
so, how about that new syringe gun from the double drop week image?

9GU91.png

GET HYPE

That sucks. Gaffers or just random people? Did they get banned or anything?

I only noticed that legomyeggo guy being a dick to her. Everyone else was just being their usual selves (i.e. dicks).

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm...I do recall 3 girls on.

Our usual, Toxic Yammy, this Ragin Bieber??? And one other one. Also recall we had some super rager girl on awhile back...forgot whom...

I don't recall anything said that was particularly offensive, so just chill the hell out.

Though the 'waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah's from Twig and Dog might have turned her off TF2 forever! :O

Ketch

WTF people. Let's all quit the server and ruin it for Ketch.

Boooooooooooo

Fine then, get out. I'll just go backstab myself then.... bastards

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
EasyTGT said:

Boooooooooooo

You can't backstab anything anyways! OH NOESWHATHAVEIDONE!?

DogWelder

I think the mic spam drove her away, along with that Eggo guy complaining she was being loud and annoying even though it was all Twig and Dog. You guys need to chill with the mic spam, what's the point?

Forkball

Kinda weird that double drop week starts on Friday and ends on next Friday. What happens on Saturday? Does the drop count reset? They could be planning to release the update tomorrow, but it makes too much sense for them to do it AFTER the contest is over so they can have the award ceremony, Meet the Medic, and the big update all at the same time.

And I had a lot of fun playing Spy on Badwater tonight. I do feel sorry for one guy, I think his name was Shadow. I think he's new and there were many times where I was right in front of him and he ignored me. One time I was following him down the tunnel near BLU spawn, and he turned around. I thought for sure he'd fire a rocket at me, but he didn't do anything. He did this several times until I stabbed him. Maybe it was too dark so he couldn't see my colors? I got a replay of it, I'll make a video soon.

DogWelder

EasyTGT said:

Boooooooooooo

BAHAHAHAH, the server is always empty when you join. Either it empties out or no-one joins. MAKE THE CONNECTION.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom