• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinchy

Banned
I guess I should consider myself lucky since I've had 0 crashes during gameplay out of ~70 hours played. But, does anyone else have the problem where hl2 encounters an error every single time you quit TF2? Also, I have issues if I click my mouse while the game is loading up the first time.

DarkKyo

Thanks for the support guys.. personally I feel I don't have much of a chance at winning, but some chance is better than none! I guess it's always possible there could be runners-up items for the nominees who don't get Saxxys. I'll totally come play on the GAF servers if I win anything to show everyone. I've played there a few times before, but not as often as I should. I pay for VIP on the No Heroes servers so I am usually compelled to play there with my close bud who plays TF2.

Baha

Grinchy said:
I guess I should consider myself lucky since I've had 0 crashes during gameplay out of ~70 hours played. But, does anyone else have the problem where hl2 encounters an error every single time you quit TF2? Also, I have issues if I click my mouse while the game is loading up the first time.

Sometimes I get the hl2.exe crashed error after I've quit tf2 which is fine i guess since I'm quitting the application in the first place.

Dechaios said:
Thanks for the support guys.. personally I feel I don't have much of a chance at winning, but some chance is better than none! I guess it's always possible there could be runners-up items for the nominees who don't get Saxxys. I'll totally come play on the GAF servers if I win anything to show everyone. I've played there a few times before, but not as often as I should. I pay for VIP on the No Heroes servers so I am usually compelled to play there with my close bud who plays TF2.
Congratz man!, I dindn't know we had a Gaffer on the finals, if possible PM a link to your video or post it here.
Also meet the Medic tonight? with a huge update??? Oh god I hope so.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Baha said:
Sometimes I get the hl2.exe crashed error after I've quit tf2 which is fine i guess since I'm quitting the application in the first place.
Happens a lot for me, with most Source Multiplayer Games.

webrunner

yeoz said:
new_syringe_gun.png

??????

That picture is weird given that some of the items displayed aren't drops.. and there's multiples of a few (like ghibuses, and two warrior pins...)

Aside from the STS leaks stuff, we also have a whole giant pile of new styles coming. Also a few modders told me they got confirmation from Valve that their sounds and kill icons are getting in eventually, so maybe tonight!

Baha

balladofwindfishes said:
I have 100 spare weapons waiting to be turned into weapons.

I'm going to have all the weapons first!

The new medic gun is going be a 1:2 chance of crafting with tokens if it really comes out tonight.

Forkball

The update could come tomorrow since they normally come on Thursday and they don't want to outshine the Saxxy winners. But I think that Meet the Medic is certainly coming tonight.

Ceebs

Sgt.Pepper said:
Goddamn Ceebs and his 30+ drops with 5 hats. I hate you sp much right now! >=(

Not true, but I'm really jelly.
I got a Pyromancers Mask and a Larkin Robin out of two of those hats I got last week.

I have to say this countdown's pretty broken, especially the timer. It keeps giving me different amounts of time remaining. Now Biggest Massacre is listed as available, but it just kicks me back to the list of awards.

Ceebs

At least you got beat beat by a decent video. I would rage if I made the finals and got beat by something awful.

Congrats on the finals though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom