• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anony

ah, still
that's the point, a small number of people are clearly going to have an huge advantage
good thing i didnt waste my time doing the video edits

Oreoleo

Darkflight said:
How is being invincible heroic?

Because he didn't have anyone to uber.
He would have died if his team didn't win before his uber was over.
The other team would have won if he hadn't done anything.

There aren't too many medics who would do something like that IMO

Chinner

Banned
upXTP.jpg

ITS GOING TO HAPPEN OH MY GOD IM CUMMING

Ceebs

Orellio said:
Because he didn't have anyone to uber.
He would have died if his team didn't win before his uber was over.
The other team would have won if he hadn't done anything.

There aren't too many medics who would do something like that IMO
Or even think to do something like that.

DarkKyo

They're probably gonna make us shoot birds for a week and they'll have some big "BIRDS DEAD" counter up on the site until the update hits or something.

This does hit an interesting aspect, how some replays didn't restrict themselves to TF2-specific content, just Valve-specific content was apparently fine.

Baha

Dechaios said:
They're probably gonna make us shoot birds for a week and they'll have some big "BIRDS DEAD" counter up on the site until the update hits or something.

And we'll do it 'cuz they'll dangle some stupid hat over our heads for it and by jove we'll like it!

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Clydefrog said:
How come TF2 doesn't have a VIP/The Hunted mode like in TFC? Protect the fatman with the umbrella!

That's what Payload was supposed to be, sorta. Bit more restricted but no chance of a terrible VIP ruining the map for offense.

Dug

Banned
Crescendo170 said:
So I just noticed there are pidgeons that explode scattered in some maps after the update. Anyone know what the deal is with them?
medic.jpg

Don't remember the story behind it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom