• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKyo

Clydefrog said:
I correctly guessed no MTM last night and, guess what guys, there will be no MTM tonight either.
Tonight is over? I had no idea. Last night the update went up at 6:35 EST. I've seen updates go up much later than that.

Chinner

Banned
sgqq03.jpg

Ya'll keep hyping yourselves up. "TONIGHT!"

I'm content with just knowing something is coming in the near future,
albeit, Valve time

Fun fact, Meet the Spy was released May 18, 2009.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Dechaios said:
Tonight is over? I had no idea. Last night the update went up at 6:35 EST. I've seen updates go up much later than that.
Like the Halloween one went up at like 11 PM EST.

So, a few days before the Portal 2 release I emailed Gabe just telling him how much I loved Valve. Didn't really expect any reply back, but the email was forwarded to some HR person at Valve, and I did get an email back saying they wanted to "send me something in appreciation". Finally got it in the mail today! Figured I'd share with you guys.

iPodpics047.jpg

Scoutmaster Hale gives his Saxtoneetes a fire safety tip... Grizzly Bears Burn!

Haha, love it. Unfortunately the top of it got a little bent since it was put in a PO Box. Still pretty cool though.

It was signed by...someone...as well. Can't for the life of me figure out who. Any ideas? I'm guessing the artist.

iPodpics045.jpg

Sorry for the image quality and the sideways pic...for some reason I can't get it to rotate. Well, it seems to rotate, but then when I link to the image directly, it's in its original form.

EDIT: Now it's magically rotated correctly? wat

yeoz

Ceebs said:
Have 12 refined stockpiled after idling last night. Watch me craft nothing but camera beards with them all.
Wait until they announce new hats before crafting. You'll have a chance of getting a numbered hat.
(I have 25 refined metal.)

Ceebs

yeoz said:
Wait until they announce new hats before crafting. You'll have a chance of getting a numbered hat.
(I have 25 refined metal.)
That is the plan. I really hope they add that pocket medic misc. item though.

Oreoleo

I don't get how you guys can hoard metal like that. As soon as I get 3 reclaimed I craft it. Er, refined. Whatever you know what I mean.

Oreoleo

Sgt.Pepper said:
I have 1 scrap. Those with a single account take too much to get metal.

Around 3 weeks for 1 ref, if I don't craft anything.

I think the next time TF2 is super cheap I'm gonna make a second account for idling and buy it. Valve what have you done to me :(

Yeef

Orellio said:
I don't get how you guys can hoard metal like that. As soon as I get 3 reclaimed I craft it. Er, refined. Whatever you know what I mean.
Well, Yeoz has 57 accounts, so it's easy for him to hoard metal. For me, I don't see any point in using metal to craft hats since there's nothing available that I really want and don't have. Also, most hats gor for less than 3 refined so it makes more sense to just trade for the hat you want unless it's one of the few that are more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom