• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagxyz

Orellio said:
Thank Kulock (I think)! He linked it here a couple weeks ago when I was trying to trade a hat.

Looking at that list makes me depressed. I think with all my items combined, I have a little over 2 refined total.

Jagxyz

corn_fest said:
You might want to check the Crafting Advisor to see what you can craft with your extra weapons.
(courtesy King2500 on Facepunch)

Holy crap, that site is amazing.
I can build a hat according to it - if I use almost everything. I think I'll save up a bit more first though, kinda want to keep one of every weapons.

Thanks for the link!

Baha said:
Btw, the modeler who made that new soldier Patton hat also made this:

HZ5TO.jpg

Source here: http://www.polycount.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1343165&postcount=6218

I need this.

Got a hat drop a while ago. TAKE THAT, SGT.PEPPER :p I almost missed it, since I somehow clicked the "you got an item" out almost as soon as it came up. Managed to read it in the chat and I was like, "What?" It's the Vintage Tyrolean for the Medic <3 I've been wanting that.

I had some great Demoman moments today :eek: I feel like I'm definitely improving with him, finally.

Oh, and it's always fun seeing Borg's sprays.

Forkball

dragonlife29 said:
Got a hat drop a while ago. TAKE THAT, SGT.PEPPER :p I almost missed it, since I somehow clicked the "you got an item" out almost as soon as it came up. Managed to read it in the chat and I was like, "What?" It's the Vintage Tyrolean for the Medic <3 I've been wanting that.

I had some great Demoman moments today :eek: I feel like I'm definitely improving with him, finally.

But if you held off, you could have gotten a hat drop tomorrow, and it might be one of the newer hats that you could trade for a lot of stuff, including the Vintage Tyrolean.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BIG PICTURE

dragonlife29 said:

You don't get it man, you don't get the picture. You have no vision, you won't have new hats this Friday.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Javaman said:
Are you new to the server or something? Borgnine makes those sprays for all of the regulars.
Sonofabitch borgnine...or should I say borgtoomuchtimeonhishandsnine... >:{

Played like shit tonight. Yeef you gonna restart the server or something. Goddamn people like whoreleo moving like neo. Then commissar and the peekaboo heavy...

I couldn't get any sniping done at all...and I upgrades my intarwebs as well.

I thought me and Dougie killed enough of you blu dogfuckers, but you kept spawning like flies!

Yasae

Banned
Kuro Madoushi said:

Played like shit tonight. Yeef you gonna restart the server or something. Goddamn people like whoreleo moving like neo. Then commissar and the peekaboo heavy...

I thought me and Dougie killed enough of you blu dogfuckers, but you kept spawning like flies!
You know I just had a thought. You should become a poet. Just look at that rhythm! And the meter isn't bad...

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Kuro, you can spray over our love all you want, but that won't stop me from spraying my love all over you...

You know what's awesome? When I uber a Demo and he pulls out a fucking caber when five guys are shooting at us and misses with it and then we die.

Played a bit with you guys tonight, had fun, had no clue what I was doing (haven't played since polycount pack I don't think), but still had fun! I'm Hasmed AOA on steam btw.

EDIT: ^ There I am!

Blizzard

Banned
Obsessed said:
I need better Internet. 100+ ping = people teleporting all over the damn place.
I really don't think it was the ping. I had 70-80 and people were teleporting. I suspect the server needs rebooted, and/or some script/setting is doing it, and/or hightower has always been especially janky, and/or replays make things worse.

Oreoleo

Grimm Fandango said:
Think I found my new Pyro playtoy:

Whoreoleo's cries for mercy only sweetened the deal :D

I was like 15 and 40 that round :( You were everywhere, along with that spy. goddam

Edit: Got a rock solid 30 ping on the server and I don't see anybody teleporting B)
It still stutters every once in a while though.

ALSO, regarding the map nominating, I noticed Gorge (and maybe other attack/defend CP maps) didn't have the map type in parenthesis like other map types do when we were voting. ALSO ALSO, I was nominating immediately after map loading, but when voting it would show up halfway down the list instead of at the top like it used to be (first nominated, first listed). Is this intentional? Just wondering.

Proven

My ping was in the 30s yet I was stuttering like a man hopped up on caffeine until I remembered to close Google Chrome and its 20 open tabs. It didn't make things perfect, but it still improved it a ton.

Yeef

Orellio said:
ALSO, regarding the map nominating, I noticed Gorge (and maybe other attack/defend CP maps) didn't have the map type in parenthesis like other map types do when we were voting. ALSO ALSO, I was nominating immediately after map loading, but when voting it would show up halfway down the list instead of at the top like it used to be (first nominated, first listed). Is this intentional? Just wondering.
Not having the map type in parenthesis is a bug. For some reason the 4th(?) option never has any of the metadata and just shows the map name. Being further down the list is intended. I have the map order of the vote menu set to random.

DogWelder

Kuro Madoushi said:

That's why Hoodoo and Gold Rush suck. Great medic-ing tonight, btw.

I've really missed playing demoman, I forgot how fun it is to play cheat mode.

Thoraxes

If I had to guess, probably something like no crits or something.
We'll find out full stats tomorrow afternoon... I hope. Also, is the server going to be updated for the patch?

Wallach

Drkirby said:
Whats the downside to it?

Last update it got in beta, it did +20% damage to the Pyro using it if caught in the explosion (mostly relevant because Pyro can rocket jump with it). Not sure if it'll still work like that.

Edit - oh and it only mini-crit burning dudes instead of full crits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom