• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Welcome new players, come and join the party!

We will never dilvoge the super secret password to the server though! It is not a few posts up!

Blizzard

Banned
Grimm Fandango said:
Is there a way so that only members can use a password? Maybe like making the Steam group private and posting the password?
The normal way is to put it in the hidden email tag and tell people to quote to view. Only NeoGAF members can see it then.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
At least if the game is F2P more people will be on the GAF server during EU hours. Maybe I'll join and start playing if there are more people at my skill level...

Clydefrog

Forkball said:
There is only one solution:

32 man server

YqzL7.gif

commissar

I am cautious about this :(

Hopefully Valve have some fucking good anti hack updates too because this could be quite bad.

OTHERWISE YAY MORE PEOPLE KNOWING THE JOY

Proven

We'll have to figure out some way to get another server up in the future. Will probably be far future.

Alternatively, the regulars can stomp the new players until they stop coming, and then we'll be back down to a good amount.

AcciDante

You guys need to be less friendly so we don't get more players. I had to sit at the auto-join screen for 20 minutes last night! Madness!

Baha

Thnikkaman said:
The server is empty? Really? It's 1:45am over here.

...and the game just crashes.

Server is empty because people are waiting for the update so that when the drop system comes back online, they'll have a chance of getting new weapons. You should probably just go to sleep and enjoy the update in the morning.

Clydefrog

AcciDante said:
You guys need to be less friendly so we don't get more players. I had to sit at the auto-join screen for 20 minutes last night! Madness!

At least we don't do reserved slots. I HATE servers with reserved slots.

I'll donate if I can get a reserved slot BTW

Proven

Thnikkaman said:
The server is empty? Really? It's 1:45am over here.

...and the game just crashes.

The server is empty because we're all waiting for the update. Get update, get server restarted, get server population.

So now we've got you by the balls as well.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Oh, I had no idea an update was incoming. Well of course the uber one, but I thought that would follow Meet the Medic.

Ed: I'm not sure sure I'm getting the testicles gag. I don't care about drops, I just wanna play. They're not stopping me!

Yasae

Banned
Proven said:
The server is empty because we're all waiting for the update. Get update, get server restarted, get server population.

So now we've got you by the balls as well.
Yes. This time it's your nuts in a sling.

Javaman

Server is empty because it's stuck on a broken map. Whenever you choose a class it crashes the client. Just needs a reboot or update.

DogWelder

Clydefrog said:
At least we don't do reserved slots. I HATE servers with reserved slots.

I'll donate if I can get a reserved slot BTW
What is this "we" Artemis "only-plays-with-us-cause-he-got-banned-from-his-favourite-server" Clydefrog?

Remy

cp_warpath_final has been removed from maps_all.txt by multiple request.

Javaman also now has access to the control panel so that he can kick out the jank as needed. (The other three people with access are me, Yeef, and Artistdude.)

yeoz

Remy said:
cp_warpath_final has been removed from maps_all.txt by multiple request.

Javaman also now has access to the control panel so that he can kick out the jank as needed. (The other three people with access are me, Yeef, and Artistdude.)
Oh, how about cp_xmas_warpathv5.bsp as a replacement? :3 I don't know if that'll be crashy or not though.

Remy

While we're all waiting for the patch to actually hit the servers, feel free to join the Neogaf-TF2 chat room. I'll let everyone in there know as soon as we're updated.

DogWelder

Be honest, how many of y'all are going to "buy" Premium accounts to item mine? 20 accounts = only $10. You could do a lot with just 20 accounts.

DarkKyo

esc said:
Be honest, how many of y'all are going to "buy" Premium accounts to item mine? 20 accounts = only $10. You could do a lot with just 20 accounts.
Oh god I am so doing this. I only have 1 alt account to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom