• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinchy

Banned
Uriah said:
How do you deal with that backpack? Mine is nice and organized. http://tf2b.com/?id=Treecubed
lol I just signed up for that site like 5 minutes before posting the link. I had no idea you could even organize it through the site like that. *edit: hmm you can't. How did you split your stuff up like that?

In-game I just sort by class or whatever.

Baha

Uriah said:
How do you deal with that backpack? Mine is nice and organized. http://tf2b.com/?id=Treecubed

I like mine better: http://tf2b.com/?id=BahaFS

Grinchy said:
lol I just signed up for that site like 5 minutes before posting the link. I had no idea you could even organize it through the site like that.

In-game I just sort by class or whatever.

I've only ever organized in-game. Don't think you can using a 3rd party site.

Clydefrog

got a funny death screen tonight

ea5vti.jpg

corn_fest

I'd like to trade my Strange Grenade Launcher or Strange Natascha for a Strange Shotgun or Sticky Launcher... I figured I'd try GAF first. Send me a PM if anyone is interested, I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Baha

The_Technomancer said:
Hey, anyone want a strange shotgun and a strange GRU? I'll trade both for a strange version of any of the three primaries.

Like a strange sticky bomb launcher?
[edit]Nvm, that's a secondary isn't it?

Yeef

I joined a matchmaking server to try to detroy some enemy stickies with the Scottish resistance, but no one on the other team was playing demo and I had like 3 times the points of anyone else. That made me feel bad so I changed teams and changed to Scout and continued to dominate. It's such a refreshing feeling to run into two heavies, a soldier and a medic as a scout and walk away as the only one left standing.

Alas, I got no achievements.

Forkball said:
This video is pretty cool. Gotta love the replay system. I have a couple of replays I haven't made into videos yet, I should get on that.
That is an awesome video.

Baha said:
So sloppy.

Mine is much neater, but I think I may need to expand it more because of all the damn melee weapons.

http://www.tf2b.com/yeef

Thanks for the gifts Clydefrog and Speculawyer!
I'm Hasmed AOA btw

Also if anyone wants a strange chargin' targe I'll trade it for anything I don't have.

Noricart

SteveWinwood said:
Thanks for the gifts Clydefrog and Speculawyer!
I just played in the GAF server under the name Isendrix (Steam Id-IntrepidZen)
And I was affectionately showered with gifts. Thanks guys.

I had a very good run on, uh...I forget the name, but the pl one that starts near a bridge above water, has three points, and ends with a downhill slope. I was on RED and decided to equip the Kritz medigun. I should really use it more. Anyway, pic!

29FF687DD78CF5DE59EB15CE04FCEB9C94948F5E

And Firebrand, I didn't mean any offense when I said bastard. I felt kinda bad afterward since I didn't know if it sounded like I was actually angry or something :p
Ace Attorney <3

Oh! And thanks to Artemis/Spec for the gifts. I got the Sultan's hat for Demo because of that. Very nice. Speaking of hats, I love my green Medic hat. Thanks again for the paint, Yeef <3

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
dragonlife29 said:
I had a very good run on, uh...I forget the name, but the pl one that starts near a bridge above water, has three points, and ends with a downhill slope. I was on RED and decided to equip the Kritz medigun. I should really use it more. Anyway, pic!
Second stage of Thunder Mountain

I got both the Mad Milk and the Loch and Load thanks to our good friend Mr. Frog, both items that I needed to flesh out my inventory.

Yeef

dragonlife29 said:
PIC WITH NAME OF MAP IN THE LOWER RIGHT

And Firebrand, I didn't mean any offense when I said bastard. I felt kinda bad afterward since I didn't know if it sounded like I was actually angry or something :p
Ace Attorney <3

Oh! And thanks to Artemis/Spec for the gifts. I got the Sultan's hat for Demo because of that. Very nice. Speaking of hats, I love my green Medic hat. Thanks again for the paint, Yeef <3
It's weird how many people don't seem to realize that map name is displayed in the lower right of the scoreboard and time left is displayed in the upper right.

Also, I just put in my new contacts. Haven't worn contacts in about 8 years, so I'm sure it'll affect my performance, but for better or worse? Time will tell!

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Anybody want a L'Etranger? I've gotten three of them in the past two days. D=

I've also got a storage crate and I'm not really interested in paying money to see what's inside...

DogWelder

Java, I know how you feel. One of those streaks where you can't win even with wartime on your team. Feelsbadman.

Edit: Bors and LEO are underrated.

What is GAF's consensus regarding Mann Co. supply crates?

Open it? Trade it? Will people actually trade for it is a better question. Or just let it rot in your inventory?

I have two and I am not sure what to do with them. The keys are what $2.50?

Weenerz

Banned
Trading cosa nostra cap for any decent hat I don't already have. Yes I know I bought a lot of hats that are untradeable, don't laugh too much.

http://www.tf2items.com/id/Weenerz

Add me on Steam, http://steamcommunity.com/id/Weenerz

Pookaki said:
What is GAF's consensus regarding Mann Co. supply crates?

Open it? Trade it? Will people actually trade for it is a better question. Or just let it rot in your inventory?

I have two and I am not sure what to do with them. The keys are what $2.50?

If they are 19-20 series, open them up, might be something useful to trade. The strange weapons are decently priced now.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't buy keys anymore, since I realized there was no unusual hat that I actually thought looked good. The Strange Weapons are nice, but their price will likely still slip in the days to come.

What I may end up buying is a back pack extender, space is starting to get a bit tight.

Grr... trying to play TF2 tonight was such a pain... it kept verifying the cache whenever I started it, and then would always get stuck at 100%. When I went and tried to defrag it, it took forever...

Firebrand

dragonlife29 said:
Ace Attorney <3

Well, I was being a bastard so it's quite alright! Don't recall having much luck on Thunder Mountaint though, we got rolled pretty hard.

Played for a few hours over the weekend and I'm starting to love it now.

Picked up a few Frontier shotguns and a Candy cane. Dunno if they're any good.

Do Gaffers that play in the gaf server use mics? I've not got one and don't play enough on the laptop to be bothered to get one.

MarkMclovin said:
Played for a few hours over the weekend and I'm starting to love it now.

Picked up a few Frontier shotguns and a Candy cane. Dunno if they're any good.

Do Gaffers that play in the gaf server use mics? I've not got one and don't play enough on the laptop to be bothered to get one.
yes, we use mics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom