• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

snack

KarmaCow said:
So after opening two summer coolers I'm up 4 pairs of glasses in 5 hours. The Summer Shades, the Professor Speks and now the two Security Shades.

I don't regret buying the keys, but man...
Can I trade you for one of your shades?

Anony

i have some summer crates for trade if i can get new weapons
also have alot of old weapons if you're looking for some

Uriah

Valve needs to add more miscellaneous slots to the game. And I bought $20 worth of keys a couple of days ago and they don't work on the summer crate.

DarkKyo

Uriah said:
Valve needs to add more miscellaneous slots to the game. And I bought $20 worth of keys a couple of days ago and they don't work on the summer crate.
We all knew they weren't gonna because they did the same thing with the winter crates... :( sucks that you got normal keys..

It even says on the crates that normal keys don't work.

DarkKyo

Clydefrog said:
Sorry to hear that isn't your jaw, Dechaios. But isn't it weird that someone else had the exact same idea as you?
I felt like the heavy was long overdue for an iron jaw, what with the iron fists and such... When it comes to headgear there are only so many conceivable things to make, right?

KarmaCow

Clydefrog said:
Sorry to hear that isn't your jaw, Dechaios. But isn't it weird that someone else had the exact same idea as you?

That's the weirdest part. If it was just the jaw I could see it being a coincidence but it has that top part as well.

-Mikey-

I have 3 summer crates that I would like to trade for reclaimed metal per crate if anyone is interested.

Steam name is the same as this gaf tag.

EDIT: 2 crates remaining.

Remy

Well, while we're doing trading requests: I've got an extra copy of Puzzle Agent that I'll gift in exchange for a Summer Crate.

I'll be sitting in the Neogaf-TF2 chat room if you're interested. Which might be a good place for general trading discussion anyhow.

Edit: CLAIMED!

Goon Boon

Banned
Drkirby said:
Very glad I got the Rogue's Col Roule.

Wonder if they will make it paintable. Hopefully you can paint the sun glasses later, they look decent on my Sombrero Pyro.
My main beef with the col roule is it doesn't show up when disguised, so I traded it for spurs + new heavy hat :O

parasight

Just got Copper's Hard Top and Postal Pummeler from 2 of my coolers. Pretty happy about that. Looking to flip the Heavy Hat for the Steel Jaws though.

snack

parasight said:
Just got Copper's Hard Top and Postal Pummeler from 2 of my coolers. Pretty happy about that. Looking to flip the Heavy Hat for the Steel Jaws though.
I'll trade you for your Copper's Hard Top. Do you like any of the older hats?

Baha

The new Heavy shades fucking rock!

FC7B24D4F5CCE6983F7E1794F0512484C4F9D0DA

Forkball

Another update? No wonder TF2 won't let me in. I got a second CS update a while ago.

Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include: Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM)
Fixed a Mac client crash in vphysics
Team Fortress 2
Fixed an exploit with the Heavy's Buffalo Steak Sandvich
Fixed the Summer Shades hiding the hat/headphones body group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom