• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallach

Jagxyz said:
Yea, when I saw the price on it I was surprised. I'm probably gonna sell it though cause I don't play sniper much (probably cause I can't get headshots for shit).

I'd probably be interested in trading for it. I have a decent amount of stuff for trade right now:

http://www.tf2items.com/id/Wallach

Most anything in there is probably trade-able that isn't Scout or Sniper related.

Right. So I think I've finally got the hang of the game and been tearing it up as a medic. I'm interested in joining up with some Gaffers but I have no idea how to search for your server. When I first started one of you gents was helping me onto some server but when I tried it said I needed to download some program to actually hop into it. That sort of put me off. I don't play computer games all that much so maybe that type of stuff is normal.

Anyways, can someone give me a dummies guide on how to join your server? I'll take any friends too since my Steam list is sitting at 1.

Steam: TKAwsome.

Yeef

Tkawsome said:
Anyways, can someone give me a dummies guide on how to join your server? I'll take any friends too since my Steam list is sitting at 1.

Steam: TKAwsome.
A dummy's guide? It's pretty complicated and really you shouldn't even be using a computer without learning the three pillars. I'll try to explain and see if you can keep up, okay? I'm sur eyou'll have tons of questions so I may just reserve the next two posts to answer them, but for now let's start with the basics: Click here.

You still with us?

[EDIT]Aw, too slow. :(

Yeef said:
A dummy's guide? It's pretty complicated and really you shouldn't even be using a computer without learning the three pillars. I'll try to explain and see if you can keep up, okay? I'm sur eyou'll have tons of questions so I may just reserve the next two posts to answer them, but for now let's start with the basics: Click here.

You still with us?

I couldn't find where to put the IP in the general search and the links I was given before didn't go straight to the game for some reason. It was making me sign up with the site and download some separate program. Looks like I was just making it more complicated then it was. Thanks again.

Yeef said:

You still with us?

VwnXx.gif

Proven

webrunner said:
I've got an extra Market Gardener.. anyone willing to trade their extra Liberty Launcher, Reserve Shooter, Winger, BOoties, Persueder, Eviction Notice, Tomislav, uber medic item, uber Sniper item, or big earner? THanks.
Gotta Reserver Shooter for ya.

Edit: And now maybe a Winger. PM later.

Ketch

Renamed my Strange Shotgun to "Jank Justice 3.1". Looks like it keeps the orange and still displays the number of kills but gets rid of the "Scarecly Scary" or whatever prefix. Doesn't bother me though, it's still an awesome name.

Also, got that new demo hat for the sultan set. I want to trade it for a pyro hoodie or pyromancer if anyone is interested. I don't play demo much and my pyro hat is lame.

Sciz

My sniper game must be improving, I heard more "damn you Sciz"s than usual tonight.

And the GAF servers just get jankier and jankier with each new iteration.

Proven

Sciz said:
My sniper game must be improving, I heard more "damn you Sciz"s than usual tonight.

Wasn't that just me? And wasn't that just because I hate Snipers?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Sciz said:

Well to be fair, mine was directed to you when you were a spy.

Yeef

Sciz said:

This one was fair de-janked to start with, but it's been getting jankier and jankier with the last few updates. I blame it on the fact that it's running on a windows machine instead of a linux one.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Hahah, got a few CTF/CP achievements done, for being the only one on the server :)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder how many Mauls I will get in my quest to try and craft a Postal Pummeler later.

Ok, I have quiet a few extra Uber Update Items, 3 Tomislav's, 2 Quick Fix's, 2 Liberty Launchers, A Market Gardener, and a Disciplinary Action

I'll trade them for 2 melee weapons each. Need to do a ton of slot crafts.

Or, to not beat around the bush, I want to trade for Nessie's Nine Iron, the Postal Pummeler, and the Three-Rune Blade

Can you paint the spy mock turtle neck? I am away from my tf2 hat machine i am on "vacation". When i return i will demand some items from you all

OK! I have a good amount of the Uber update weapons. But I still neeeeeed:

The Enforcer
Bazaar Bargain
Shahanshah
Splendid Screen
Ali Baba's Wee Booties
Mantreads
The Overdose

Here's my backpack.
First page up for trading. :D

thefil

Drkirby said:
I wonder how many Mauls I will get in my quest to try and craft a Postal Pummeler later.

Ok, I have quiet a few extra Uber Update Items, 3 Tomislav's, 2 Quick Fix's, 2 Liberty Launchers, A Market Gardener, and a Disciplinary Action

Or, to not beat around the bush, I want to trade for Nessie's Nine Iron, the Postal Pummeler, and the Three-Rune Blade

Do they have to be two of the same melee item? If not, I would gladly trade you eight assorted melee items for A Tomislav, Quick Fix, Market Gardener and Disciplinary Action.

Otherwise I can do four for two.

Zomba13

What are the odds that the Heavy's Jaw will become paintable in the future? Low because everything else that is paintable is already paintable?

Also, I've got the Heavy Shades (Level 77 if it matters) I'm willing to trade for the Spy thingie. Probably willing to throw in a Lumbricus Lid too if needed.

EDIT: YAY. Got the Spy turtle neck. Thanks Weenerz :D

Proven

Drkirby said:

If you just want metal or the slot tokens straight up, I need an extra Tomislav and Liberty Launcher for someone.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Drkirby said:

Um, can I has Liberty Launcher and Disciplinary Action? I'll give you 4 melee weapons for sure.

I have the Nine Iron, but I'm not sure if I want to trade it.

Also, I'll trade a scrap for any unwanted summer coolers you guys may have.

I just opened a Mann Co crate for the first time and landed an Unusual Western Wear hat for Engy. Any good? Also got a strange highlander in another.

Weenerz

Banned
24FrameDaVinci said:
I just opened a Mann Co crate for the first time and landed an Unusual Western Wear hat for Engy. Any good? Also got a strange highlander in another.

No, it sucks. I'll gladly take it off your hands. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom