• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallach

ArtistDude88 said:
I got the Schadenfreude taunt...

Man it's way more awesome than I though :p

SPY SNORT

I uncrated one of these myself and it is indeed awesome. The Scout is my favorite, his laugh kills me (especially the one he does when you score a domination).

Yeef

I don't intend to open anymore summer crates so anyone who wants mine can have them at the low low cost of any non-summer crate.

I have 3 right now and will probably have more later.

Also, anyone who still needs uber items, everything on my first page is available for trade. I'll trade 1:1 for any other uber items or a scrap.

Also, I won't be home from work until 9:30ish EST, so I don't know why I'm posting this now.

Yeef said:
I don't intend to open anymore summer crates so anyone who wants mine can have them at the low low cost of any non-summer crate.

Also, anyone who still needs uber items, everything on my first page is available for trade. I'll trade 1:1 for any other uber items or a scrap.

Also, I won't be home from work until 9:30ish EST, so I don't know why I'm posting this now.

Dibs on Mantreads! I have extra Detonator :D

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I know its not a great offer, but for anyone who wants a Market Gardener I'll take any other new uber items besides the Quick Fix, Detonator, Atomizer, Soda Popper, Family Business or Persian Persuader

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
The_Technomancer said:
I know its not a great offer, but for anyone who wants a Market Gardener I'll take any other new uber items besides the Quick Fix, Detonator, Atomizer, Soda Popper, Family Business or Persian Persuader

How's about a Solemn Vow?

Got excited with my first hat drop, went to steam trading and found "desert marauder" is worth 1.5 key, despite being 13bucks in the game store :(

oh the pain

JackEtc

Sweet, I won! Thanks Sgt.Pepper, I'll add you.

EDIT: I currently can only get online on my CR-48, I'll add you tonight when I get home to my actual computer.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, since I'm not a very good player myself, I hate to hate on newbies. But when literally NO ONE in Payload Race even stands close to the fucking cart except for me, TF2 really, really is a bad and not-fun game :(

sixghost

Will the summer sale items be available in the store after the promotion ends? I'd eventually like to get the pyro mailbox, but I'd rather just get it for $2-3 in the store rather than unbox a couple crates and spend a day trying to trade for it.

Bufbaf said:
Okay, since I'm not a very good player myself, I hate to hate on newbies. But when literally NO ONE in Payload Race even stands close to the fucking cart except for me, TF2 really, really is a bad and not-fun game :(
Yeah :( I don't care if people aren't pros, it just makes me insane when people refuse to balance out the classes in random servers. Way too many spies/engies/snipers in just about every game.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
sixghost said:
Will the summer sale items be available in the store after the promotion ends? I'd eventually like to get the pyro mailbox, but I'd rather just get it for $2-3 in the store rather than unbox a couple crates and spend a day trying to trade for it.

Yeah :( I don't care if people aren't pros, it just makes me insane when people refuse to balance out the classes in random servers. Way too many spies/engies/snipers in just about every game.
I can trade the mailbox. Shoot me a trade request.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yeef said:

I'd take the shovel or the sword.
Just need a rocket jumper to go with it.
UNSTOPPABLE.

The Omega Man said:
hey GAF I have some extra uber weapons and summer crates that I would trade for a scrap each.
everything on page 2 is one scrap each.

add me if you are interested
cheers

http://www.tf2items.com/id/drzokotropo
Out of curiosity: you have a lot of hats that say "Not tradable".

Is that because they were crafted with metal that came in part from non-tradable weapons? Or did you pay for them all?

Dreams-Visions said:
Out of curiosity: you have a lot of hats that say "Not tradable".

Is that because they were crafted with metal that came in part from non-tradable weapons? Or did you pay for them all?
the ones given to you by valve are always not tradable like the cheaters lament, or the proof of purchase and recently the low fi wave, others I have bought in bundle promotions I guess, the octopus hat was given to me by valve for completing all 28 objectives in The Great Steam Treasure Hunt back in December

I've got a Rogue's Col Roule, Prairie Heel Biters, and a Strange Eyelander for trade.

Also a quick question: Are only the summer items available in the summer coolers? If you get every summer item there is is there any point to using keys on summer coolers anymore? And is there a list of all of the added items in this summer update?

Bufbaf said:
I hear ya man, sometimes it seems like people are downright terrified to push, even when the coast is clear. I have to give them some "encouraging words" in chat to motivate the guys.

Looking to trade the Pyro's Steel-Toe Boot Hat for either a strange shotgun or strange stickie bomb launcher. Or you can make non weapon suggestions for it. Just let me know after I get off later tonight.

The Omega Man said:
the ones given to you by valve are always not tradable like the cheaters lament, or the proof of purchase and recently the low fi wave, others I have bought in bundle promotions I guess, the octopus hat was given to me by valve for completing all 28 objectives in The Great Steam Treasure Hunt back in December
oic.

cools.

Yeef said:

I'd be down to trade for the Quickfix, the Market Gardener and the Persian Persuader.

The Omega Man said:
hey GAF I have some extra uber weapons and summer crates that I would trade for a scrap each.
everything on page 2 is one scrap each.

add me if you are interested
cheers

http://www.tf2items.com/id/drzokotropo

I need the Family Business, the Disciplinary Action, the Eviction Notice, and the Solemn Vow.

Milly79

Here's my trade list:

Figured I'd list it, as I don't seem to get many hits when I post my link. If you want to trade, hit me up. My id is the same as my forum name.

Reclaimed Metal (2)
The Solemn Vow
The Sandman
The Dead Ringer
The Battalion's Backup
The Homewrecker
Ali Baba's Wee Booties
The Direct Hit
The Bushwacka
The Shortstop
The Warrior's Spirit
The Mantreads
The Killing Gloves of Boxing
The Sydney Sleeper

Also, is there a site that shows value?

DarkKyo

Milly79 said:
Here's my trade list:

Figured I'd list it, as I don't seem to get many hits when I post my link. If you want to trade, hit me up. My id is the same as my forum name.

Reclaimed Metal (2)
Mann Co. Crates (3) Series #8 - Free
The Solemn Vow
Strange Gloves of Running Urgently
Strange Eyelander (2)
The Vintage Scottsman's Skullcrusher
The Sandman
The Dead Ringer
The Battalion's Backup
The Reserve Shooter
The Homewrecker
Ali Baba's Wee Booties
The Direct Hit
The Bushwacka
The Shortstop
The Warrior's Spirit
The Mantreads
The Sydney Sleeper

Is there any chance you'd trade me one of your Strange Eyelanders for a Strange Chargin Targe?

Zel3

Milly79 said:
Here's my trade list:

Reclaimed Metal (2)
Mann Co. Crates (3) Series #8 - Free
The Solemn Vow
Strange Gloves of Running Urgently
Strange Eyelander (2)
The Vintage Scottsman's Skullcrusher
The Sandman
The Dead Ringer
The Battalion's Backup
The Reserve Shooter
The Homewrecker
Ali Baba's Wee Booties
The Direct Hit
The Bushwacka
The Shortstop
The Warrior's Spirit
The Mantreads
The Sydney Sleeper

thanks for the strange eyelander :p

Proven

So I finally broke down and opened 3 summer crates. Got the Heavy police hat, and the Heavy Metal Jaw to trade. I also have a Strange Rocket Launcher and a Strange GRU.

Want: Strange Shotgun, Pyro's Mailbox, Demo's Reggaelator (is a regular hat equivalent to a summer hat?).

Send me a PM or a beep on Steam (find me through the NeoGAF tf2 group).

Zomba13

Figured I'd post my trade list and wants here as well.

Back pack http://www.tf2items.com/id/zomba13 or http://tf2b.com/76561197984114562

HAVE:
Anything on the last page minus the paints (except one of the beige colour) or the bushwhacka (saving for the Shahanshah) (weps 1 scrap, crates a bunch for a few scrap or something)

Alien Swarm hat (1 Scrap)
Ellis' cap (1 Scrap)
Foster's Facade (2 rec. 1 ref for set)
Stockbrokers Scarf (2 rec. 1 ref for set) (or all 4 for any craftable hat)
Frying Pan (1 scrap)
Professor's Peculiarity (3 ref)
Peace Sign Glengarry Bonnet (Unusual hat for pyro, soldier or other demo. Equal or slightly higher effect. Willing to offer some things to sweeten he deal)

WANT:
Shahanshah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom