• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinchy

Banned
Sweet, I just traded my last summer key away for the turtleneck for the Spy. That's one of the few good things to come out of a trade server.

Zomba13 said:
Figured I'd post my trade list and wants here as well.

Back pack http://www.tf2items.com/id/zomba13 or http://tf2b.com/76561197984114562

HAVE:
Shahanshah
PMed.

The Omega Man said:
hey GAF I have some extra uber weapons and summer crates that I would trade for a scrap each.
everything on page 2 is one scrap each.

add me if you are interested
cheers

http://www.tf2items.com/id/drzokotropo
I'll take those 3 summer crates and 1 disciplinary off your hands if you like :)

steam: cuban_legend my backback (1st page stuff is all up for trade)

Zel3

I figured i would offer this stuff here before i turn it into metal or gift it to my friend.

I have:

1 Enforcer
3 Family Busines
1 Quick Fix
1 Atomizer [gone]
1 Splendid Screen [gone]
1 Name Tag [gone]

I'd be willing to trade any of the new weapons for 1 scrap and the name tag for 1 reclaimed.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/galactichero

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Zel3 said:
I figured i would offer this stuff here before i turn it into metal or gift it to my friend.

I have:

3 Family Busines
1 Quick Fix
1 Atomizer
1 Splendid Screen
1 Name Tag

I'd be willing to trade any of the new weapons for 1 scrap and the name tag for 1 reclaimed.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/galactichero
I'll give you a scrap for the Splendid Screen. If I can smelt a reclaimed, I'll trade for the nametag as well.

Zel3

The_Technomancer said:
I'll give you a scrap for the Splendid Screen. If I can smelt a reclaimed, I'll trade for the nametag as well.

I have 1 more splendid screen on my alt account, post your steam id and ill send you a friend request on it.

After that we can trade for the name tag if you want.

Risible

Are strange shotguns sought after? If so, what would they be worth, hats-wise? I can't make heads nor tails out of the values spreadsheet :).

Is it normal that after you play a user-created server for a while, the game will freeze for like a minute or two, and when the game starts playing again, everything will look messed up, including the main menu screen?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
dragonlife29 said:
Degroot was fun. I think I was that Medic up there.

I discovered a new Uber buddy: Muju. Good job, dude.

And damn you, Kuro! Damn Spies :(

Dragonlife....Dragonlife....don't remember ya, bud.

I suck as spy. Just use DR. Run behind. Stab.

Though I like Wagosto's style - Hunting down spies. All too often, I see people just ignore them. You guys need to take a lesson and HUNT HIM DOWN or else he'll come back to haunt you.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
divisionbyzorro said:
So - random newbie question. How come I see so many servers claim to have 23/24 players online, but whenever I join there are only 6 players playing?
server haaaaacks!

just go 'view game info' to get the right amount of players.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
divisionbyzorro said:
So - random newbie question. How come I see so many servers claim to have 23/24 players online, but whenever I join there are only 6 players playing?

Because the hosts are assholes trying to trick people into joining the server.

Yeef

divisionbyzorro said:
It's a server mod. Some servers will lie about their player counts and/or fill themselves with bots to get people to join.

Do yourself a favor, open up the server browser, clear all filters and do a search. Then sort by server name and highlight all of the saigns and nightteam servers, right click and blacklist them.

JackEtc

Sgt.Pepper said:
COME GET SOME

Those who won something in my raffle request your items already.
How do we request items? If it requires Steam, I will when I get home tomorrow, only browsing on my phone now.

GatorFan

Banned
I've got 4 summer crates I'll trade for a scrap each, or whatever I can get. Would like to get rid of them asap, PM please :)

Also, anyone have a stockbroker scarf they'd be willing to trade for a quick-fix, and possibly other uber update items???

Grinchy

Banned
Milly79 said:
What's an IP for a good trading server? I'd tried joining some, but it always says can't CRC map.
That's weird (the CRC thing). I just take away all filters except for the word "trade" in the map filter. Any servers that come up will connect and download maps.

Trading servers suck IMO. I use them when I want to try to sell something off quick, and every now and then I get a good trade. They are just not fun to be in especially when people spam the box with copypasta crap. Also all kinds of random trades come your way even when you want something specific (though I've been starting to like that lately).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom