• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGMIII

Refreshing summer cooler keys have turned into regular keys now right? I have a guy wanting to trade me two cooler keys for my strange rocket launcher.

Yasae

Banned
awwyeahgurrl said:
Refreshing summer cooler keys have turned into regular keys now right? I have a guy wanting to trade me two cooler keys for my strange rocket launcher.
First, that kind of vulgar description is inappropriate here.

Second, yes they have returned to normal keys.

thefil

Anyone have one of the latest series crates (24+) they would trade for some scrap? I wanted to open one today but did not get a drop.

TGMIII

Yasae said:
First, that kind of vulgar description is inappropriate here.

Second, yes they have returned to normal keys.

Well I never really use the regular rocket launcher so I might as well do something with it.

Zomba13

dragonlife29 said:
Inkwell and Zomba13 broke the server with all their crit kills.
Server.png

Blizzard said:
Darn wartime, he had to bump me out of first place (playing less than half as much time as me)!
It's almost like wartime plays a class that has a high skill ceiling instead of one that's "stand on cart, hold down M1, get MVP"

Forkball

I'm the server world champion in Ullapool Caber, Home Run, and Eviction Notice kills. The three best ways to kill someone.

[edit] Looking around, I'm pretty surprised at the amount of stats it keeps. It keeps a record of how many times you kill someone with a weapon, and your k:d ratio against certain players. Somehow I have more Postal Pummeler kills than Degreaser kills since it was added to the server.

Asses I'm kicking:
Pangloss- 15:6
Lik- 9:0

People kicking my ass:
Zerokku- 3:19
Kayjax- 0:9

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
EmCeeGramr said:
It's almost like wartime plays a class that has a high skill ceiling instead of one that's "stand on cart, hold down M1, get MVP"

Oh shit, shots fired. $600,000 worth of shots.

Blizzard

Banned
EmCeeGramr said:
My main complaint about heavy is that it doesn't kill people hard ENOUGH. I'm hoping for a laser minigun.

Also, ban demomen and crit stickies.

sixghost

This is too embarrassing to not share with the thread:

I was looking at my player to player kill stats on that website you guys have been linking, specifically to see who destroys me the most. At first I was really impressed with myself that Wartime wasn't anywhere near the top of my Killed By list. Then I realized he wasn't listed at all, which I thought was weird.

Then I realized that I had set the filter to "show victims that this player has killed at least 1 time". Changed that to 0 and oh hey I found wartime

tf2.jpg

derFeef

So, last night, I got a POCKET MEDIC and a Strange Knife.
I don't play Spy and none of my friends do, so anyone here can have the knife.

Lionheart1337 said:
He was saying something about the unusual hat increasing his crits....I wonder...
Haha. That would be interesting, I guess, but it was more of a nod to the fact that I Ubered them a lot with the Kritz.

Rapstah

awwyeahgurrl said:
Is there a server EU gaf server or server people play on. If not I may set one up if there's enough interest.
I would also be very interested in this. The NA GAF server really crosses that unplayable border for me.

TGMIII

Rapstah said:
I would also be very interested in this. The NA GAF server really crosses that unplayable border for me.

Yeah it's the same for me, I can't really stand playing 80+ ping. Again it's only if there's real interest in a server being set up, I wouldn't want it to die out after the first month or so. How often is the US server fully populated?

Yeef

awwyeahgurrl said:
Yeah it's the same for me, I can't really stand playing 80+ ping. Again it's only if there's real interest in a server being set up, I wouldn't want it to die out after the first month or so. How often is the US server fully populated?
About 6~9 hours every night.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Yeef said:
I am surprised at how much you don't jump.

I am also surprised at how many filthy crits you got.
You mean bunny hopping? Yeah, I don't really do that. I don't know when that started to catch on for soldiers, but I never picked up on it.

deleted

awwyeahgurrl said:

I'd be interested too. I can't play with the US guys mostly because of the time difference. Its just a few hours too late for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom