• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriah

Alright I got 2 Shahanshah today and I only need one, so I have one for trade. Trading it for:

Bazaar Bargain
Reserve Shooter
Detonator
1 reclaimed and 1 scrap

Message me on Steam if you are interested. ID is Treecubed.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
After watching the gardening videos, I totally want one.

I also want the gun but i don't want to use my vintage gunslinger for it.

I HATE YOU TF2!

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Yeef, what do you want for that Robin? Rare stuff? Anything on page 1 here?

http://www.tf2b.com/bufko

Also, how does the Gift Wrap work? Can you gift untradable things to specific persons?

Yeef

Bufbaf said:
Hey Yeef, what do you want for that Robin? Rare stuff? Anything on page 1 here?

http://www.tf2b.com/bufko

Also, how does the Gift Wrap work? Can you gift untradable things to specific persons?
I'm really only looking for metal and other hats for any of my hats. The problem is, the only hats that interest me that I don't already have are fairly high tier. Team Captain, Fancy Dress Uniform, Jumper's Jeepcap, Mad Man and Max's Head are the only cosmetic items that I want and I don't have. Obviously none of the hats I have for trade are going to get me any of those, but I'd be willing to trade a couple of them for one of those hats or individuals for metal.

For the Robin I'd be willing to part with it for 2 refined and 1 reclaimed.

Gift wrap allows you to trade a non-tradeable item (though certain stuff, like the gold wrench, can't be traded even with gift wrap).

Forkball

Some more info about Final Combat's gameplay:

You can't walk through teammates
You can't pick up fallen weapons for ammo.
You can view enemies' health.
There's some sort of "bounty hunting" system, where you'd get extra points if you manage to kill the enemy assigned to you. Seems like the bounty target assigned to you is the person who killed you last. Something like the Nemesis in TF2.
No airblast. No rocket jumping.
Pyros can spawn camp and shoot flames through the window and light people inside on fire.
Two modes: deathmatch and KOTH. Min 2 players, Max 16. Games can be 1, 3 or 5 rounds.

Forkball said:
Some more info about Final Combat's gameplay:

You can't walk through teammates
You can't pick up fallen weapons for ammo.
You can view enemies' health.
There's some sort of "bounty hunting" system, where you'd get extra points if you manage to kill the enemy assigned to you. Seems like the bounty target assigned to you is the person who killed you last. Something like the Nemesis in TF2.
No airblast. No rocket jumping.
Pyros can spawn camp and shoot flames through the window and light people inside on fire.
Two modes: deathmatch and KOTH. Min 2 players, Max 16. Games can be 1, 3 or 5 rounds.
no hats

Yasae

Banned
Apparently there's five classes:

vn77x.png

Soldier, Heavy, FemSniper, Chris Redfield, and Pedobear.

Forkball

awwyeahgurrl said:
This is probably just the Korean version of TF2 with a cash shop and changes to reflect the market over there. Same thing happened with CS1.6 only it's called counter-strike online, valve allowed allowed nexon to take CS and add all sorts of stupid shit to it for the korean market.
eb6.jpg

Dechaios said:
I would say do not take that deal(unless you like that hat). Demo fro is really old and there are probably a lot with that effect at this point. That would be a serious trade up for him.

After doing a bit of research I've found several other fros being sold. I'll just hold tight.

I like the Liberty Launcher as much as I expected, if not more. The speed definitely feels like it helps me be a better Soldier. I tested it out in Offline Practice and had a blast.

That said, does Offline Practice run kinda choppy for anyone else?

Yeef

dragonlife said:
I like the Liberty Launcher as much as I expected, if not more. The speed definitely feels like it helps me be a better Soldier. I tested it out in Offline Practice and had a blast.

It scales based on your CPU. The more bots you run with the choppier it'll get. On my old system i could only play comfortably with 9 bots. On this one I can run 23 with just a slight hit to my FPS.

(._.) said:
what is it?

Doctors Sack with Purple Fetti. Not the greatest unusual combination.

Cuban Legend said:
have you tried soucreop? also did that TF2 config work out for ya?

I've not had a chance to try that config, I was planning on having another crack later. And I've just been using TF2BP, SPUF forums and trade servers.

Best offer I've had was 2 Buds and Supreme Commander 2.

Yasae

Banned
dragonlife said:

Liberty Launcher is so good. It makes me a passable soldier.

Grinchy

Banned
Yeef said:
It scales based on your CPU. The more bots you run with the choppier it'll get. On my old system i could only play comfortably with 9 bots. On this one I can run 23 with just a slight hit to my FPS.
Imagine how stupid I felt when I learned this, considering I used to test my video settings offline with 24 bots. It would get choppy and I'd think it was because of my videocard drivers.

Anony

backpack is totally full, need to clear out
(one of my weapons mysteriously disappeared when i was moving the weapons around, lol, watch out guys)

my backpack

6503AD4EEAF812A007CB17EF6B897E39D038B7D9

D5BA362A1465051FDCC4CD554FF2211A901D7F2E

everything up to and including page 2's crates are up for trade
looking for scrap for each weapon
uncommon weapons like mad milk, crit-a-cola, shortstop, etc, looking preferably more than a scrap, a reclaimed or something *would* be nice

page 3 of backpack, have loads of old, nondropping crates for free, but again, would be nice if i got anything for it (but crates)
lots of new crates too
(if you're opening them on the spot, that would be nice too, i'd like to see what the crates contained)

just meetup in the neogaf server if you're interested

Anony said:
backpack is totally full, need to clear out
(one of my weapons mysteriously disappeared when i was moving the weapons around, lol, watch out guys)

my backpack

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577802898721606226/6503AD4EEAF812A007CB17EF6B897E39D038B7D9/[IMG]
[IMG]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577802898721607173/D5BA362A1465051FDCC4CD554FF2211A901D7F2E/[IMG]
everything up to and including page 2's crates are up for trade
looking for scrap for each weapon
uncommon weapons like mad milk, crit-a-cola, shortstop, etc, looking preferably more than a scrap, a reclaimed or something *would* be nice

page 3 of backpack, have loads of old, nondropping crates for free, but again, would be nice if i got anything for it (but crates)
lots of new crates too
(if you're opening them on the spot, that would be nice too, i'd like to see what the crates contained)

just meetup in the neogaf server if you're interested[/QUOTE]
added ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom