• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
derFeef said:
Man the qucikfix is fun, I just had a proper match using it. But I was getting a lot of hate for using it (even if our team won).

You can give it to me, I will open them :)

I like it too and will stick with it until I get the healing achivments but it's Uber sort of sucks. Especially compared to the standard medgun, which can easily change the tide of the match.

Javaman

Tkawsome said:
I like it too and will stick with it until I get the healing achivments but it's Uber sort of sucks. Especially compared to the standard medgun, which can easily change the tide of the match.

It's certainly situational, but I like it. One great feature is that you can still cap while ubered, something that comes in handy on fast final CPs in 5 cp maps. It freaking blows that you don't get healed if your target dies though.

derFeef

Javaman said:
It's certainly situational, but I like it. One great feature is that you can still cap while ubered, something that comes in handy on fast final CPs in 5 cp maps. It freaking blows that you don't get healed if your target dies though.
Yes, healing for you should be all the time and maybe a slight damage reduction for your healing target, but not for you.

Dreams-Visions said:
Painful, man.

Blizzard

Banned
derFeef said:
Man the qucikfix is fun, I just had a proper match using it. But I was getting a lot of hate for using it (even if our team won).

You can give it to me, I will open them :)
Aww, I keep being on at different times so I couldn't give you the quick fix. :( Is there anything else you want that I could trade for the mailbox? I don't have much other new stuff spare.

Also, I think I was playing on the GAF server with a medic who nicknamed their quickfix something else (a funny name like Trauma Center). Unfortunately that meant I had no clue it wasn't an ubercharge, so then I guess they used it and we got killed by tons of damage like usual. :p

That was me, Blizz. How dare you forget me! And only my Kritzkrieg is called "Trauma Center," so, remember that from now on :p It's good to know that it doesn't let you know which gun it is; it's kinda dumb.

If I get another name tag I'll name my normal Medigun "The Healing Touch," which is funny that Crushed brought up once 'cause I was totally doing it anyway.

Blizzard

Banned
dragonlife said:
That was me, Blizz. How dare you forget me! And only my Kritzkrieg is called "Trauma Center," so, remember that from now on :p It's good to know that it doesn't let you know which gun it is; it's kinda dumb.

If I get another name tag I'll name my normal Medigun "The Healing Touch," which is funny that Crushed brought up once 'cause I was totally doing it anyway.
Well the worst part is I think it literally says "Ubercharge" before the percentage, whether it's medigun, kritz, or presumably quick fix. You would literally have to look at the medic unless there's something I forgot, in order to know which is which.

Yeef

Yes, it says Ubercharge no matter which medigun you use. it's been that way since the medic update and since then tons and tons of people have suggested changing the name of the charge based on the gun. Ubercharge, kritzcharge and MegaHeal. Even though it's just changing a couple of text strings Valve still hasn't done it. :D

In other news, I got a Larkin Robin hat drop.

DarkKyo

Sourtreats said:
Purple Demo Fro with Purple Fetti and 4 keys worth my Doctors Sack with Purple Fetti?
I would say do not take that deal(unless you like that hat). Demo fro is really old and there are probably a lot with that effect at this point. That would be a serious trade up for him.

So does anyone have any unusual Heavy hats or Big Kill they'd be willing to get rid of in exchange for games on Steam? I'd even be willing to pay through PayPal at a reasonable price.

Still need Uber Update items!

I require for my collection:
The Shanhanshah
The Splended Screen
Ali Baba's Wee Booties
The Overdose

I have extra:
The Atomizer
The Enforcer
The Quick-Fix

Crates:
#23 (x1) Scout
#24 (x1) Spy
#25 (x1) Pyro

Milly79

ArtistDude88 said:
Still need Uber Update items!

I require for my collection:
The Shanhanshah
The Splended Screen
Ali Baba's Wee Booties
The Overdose

I have extra:
The Atomizer
The Enforcer
The Quick-Fix

Crates:
#23 (x1) Scout
#24 (x1) Spy
#25 (x1) Pyro

nvm

Yeef

Anyone still looking for uber items: I'll trade 1:1 for any other uber item. This is a 'forever' deal (where forever means until the next big item update), so just keep an eye on the first page of my backpack if you're ever in search of uber items.

[EDIT]YOU ARE TOO SLOW MILLY.

But I'll take the booties if any of my stuff interests you.

Milly79

Yeef said:
Anyone still looking for uber items: I'll trade 1:1 for any other uber item. This is a 'forever' deal (where forever means until the next big item update), so just keep an eye on the first page of my backpack if you're ever in search of uber items.

I'm never, ever fast enough on this site.

Yeef said:

Definitely looking for a detonator and a market gardener. But can't trade tonight... I'll bother you some other time.

thefil

Yeef said:

Would you trade the atomizer and Market Gardener for two Reserve Shooters?

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Yeef said:

Wait...does that mean you'll even take items you already have? Or is it as I assume you only want ones you need?

EDIT: Except it seems like you have everything...

Yeef

The_Technomancer said:
Wait...does that mean you'll even take items you already have? Or is it as I assume you only want ones you need?

EDIT: Except it seems like you have everything...
I'll take stuff I have. The idea is basically to just act as a community bank sort of deal so that everyone can get the uber weapons that they're missing.

thefil said:
Would you trade the atomizer and Market Gardener for two Reserve Shooters?
Sure.

Milly79 said:
Okay, what about the Robin? I'd assume it's for the Sniper?
it's for trade, but not for weapons. I'd need metal or another hat.

Milly79

Yeef said:
I'll take stuff I have. The idea is basically to just act as a community bank sort of deal so that everyone can get the uber weapons that they're missing.

Sure.

it's for trade, but not for weapons. I'd need metal or another hat.

Well, look at my backpack. See if you like anything.

Yeef

Hazaro said:
Someone get me a reserve shooter, thx.
As it just so happens, i stumbled onto not one, not three, but TWO reserve shooters! Got any spare uber weapons?

Milly79 said:
Well, look at my backpack. See if you like anything.
I don't know if this is your backpack or not, but if it is you don't have anything that interests me. Sorry :\

Milly79

Yeef said:
As it just so happens, i stumbled onto not one, not three, but TWO reserve shooters! Got any spare uber weapons?

I don't know if this is your backpack or not, but if it is you don't have anything that interests me. Sorry :\

It is. Sorry, guess I should've linked it. Thanks for taking a look anyway.

Yeef

Milly79 said:
It is. Sorry, guess I should've linked it. Thanks for taking a look anyway.
I'd still be up for trading an uber weapon for the booties if you want. Currently I've got:
  • Quick Fix
  • Detonator
  • Liberty Launcher
  • Reserve Shooter
  • Family Business
  • Atomizer
  • Market Gardner

Milly79

Yeef said:
I'd still be up for trading an uber weapon for the booties if you want. Currently I've got:
  • Quick Fix
  • Detonator
  • Liberty Launcher
  • Reserve Shooter
  • Family Business
  • Atomizer
  • Market Gardner

Not interested in any of those, sorry. I'll take scrap if you've got it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom