• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
In all seriousness though he's literally selling it though. Which means nothing I can afford to get out of there :(

Really do want the buds so I can trade for an unusual ushanka.

snack

Weenerz said:
What do you want for that Spooky Fro?
Preferably cash via PayPal.

For the other people interested in the items, trading for other in-game items and keys is my last resort. If cash trades don't work out, then I'll message you all back. Thanks.

Weenerz

Banned
snack said:
Preferably cash via PayPal.

For the other people interested in the items, trading for other in-game items and keys is my last resort. If cash trades don't work out, then I'll message you all back. Thanks.

How much cash via paypal?

Clydefrog

TF2 needs a virtual pawn shop so players like snack can go get real life money for their items. Then they can have their own pawn shop reality show on the History Channel.

UkCt5.jpg

Bakphoon

Meh, and i wanted to trade with someone today.. now he must wait

But at least i don't have this problem alone.

EmCeeGramr said:
valve is breaking all the item servers forever so that we can all marvel at how boring vanilla tf2 is

At least i can now play the game like i bought it 3 years ago :D

NihonTiger90 said:
Hey guys,

I'm looking for any of the following:

Mann Co. Crate #25
Winger
Liberty Launcher
Market Gardener
Detonator
Mann Co. Crate #25
Splendid Screen
Persian Persuader
Tomislav
Mann Co. Crate #25
Family Business
Overdose
Mann Co. Crate #25
Quick-Fix
Solemn Vow
Shahanshah
Enforcer
Big Earner
Mann Co. Crate #25

I'm mostly interested in the #25 crates, though, because truthfully, want those Strange Pyro weapons bad, lol. The rest is just weapons I don't have yet from the new drops, but I'm in no rush to add all of them yet.

Also: I'm back home from SDCC, so I should be able to give out the codes later tonight. I'm thinking of doing a random raffle because I don't have enough for everyone and it seems the fairest way to do it.

What would you trade for 2 solemn vows a splendid screen and winger and 1 #25

NihonTiger90 said:
Hey guys,

I'm looking for any of the following:

Mann Co. Crate #25
Winger
Liberty Launcher
Market Gardener
Detonator
Mann Co. Crate #25
Splendid Screen
Persian Persuader
Tomislav
Mann Co. Crate #25
Family Business
Overdose
Mann Co. Crate #25
Quick-Fix
Solemn Vow
Shahanshah
Enforcer
Big Earner
Mann Co. Crate #25

I'm mostly interested in the #25 crates, though, because truthfully, want those Strange Pyro weapons bad, lol. The rest is just weapons I don't have yet from the new drops, but I'm in no rush to add all of them yet.

Also: I'm back home from SDCC, so I should be able to give out the codes later tonight. I'm thinking of doing a random raffle because I don't have enough for everyone and it seems the fairest way to do it.

I have a Quick-Fix, Big Earner and one #25.
Backpack

moojito

Due to whatever server it was being down I had to get my spah on old school today. I've been taking it easy with the eternal reward for so long, it took a long time to get the hang of using disguises again. It was a lot of fun! That server should break more often.

GUYS!

guys guys guys guys guys guys guys!!!!

I FOUND MY FIRST HAT EVER!

It only took me 449 hours!

Ye Olde Baker Boy, you are MINE MINE MINE!

desh

Dreams-Visions said:
Advanced Options.

Just tick the appropriate box.

No.

I have the appropriate box ticked, but the damage is displayed over the enemy that I've just damaged. I want the damage to display over my health, and not just over the enemy.

This video shows what I'm talking about. Tonight I'll install the HUD in his link. But I'm pretty sure I used PVHUD already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtm7cjh7ZDs

Jokes aside, should I apply to be in the Guinness Book of World Records?

That must the worst of luck as far as the random drop gods are concerned, right?

XeroSauce

TouchMyBox said:
Jokes aside, should I apply to be in the Guinness Book of World Records?

That must the worst of luck as far as the random drop gods are concerned, right?

I've had a friend go 1000 hours without a single hat drop. Still going.
That's just horrible luck. D:

SteveWinwood said:
I love your new avatar!

I hit her up, I say what up? She says the sky. I say whats good? She say McDonalds apple pie

Gracias!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom