• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
UnluckyKate said:
You trade one of these weapon for a scrap metal ?

I'll trade one of those weapons for a scrap, yes. Or 2 random weapons!

Charron said:
Reserve Shooter and Persuader for two scrap please?
10-4 good buddy. Add me on Steam.

Only have:
Big Earner
Splendid Screen
Mantreads

left after I trade Charron!

Is Bill's Hat(Unpainted) worth a lot? I've had several people add me to Friends List as of late just to beg me to trade it away.

It is starting to get so annoying that I flat out ignore most private messages from strangers.

Baha

MotionBlue said:
Is Bill's Hat(Unpainted) worth a lot? I've had several people add me to Friends List as of late just to beg me to trade it away.

It is starting to get so annoying that I flat out ignore most private messages from strangers.

Bill's hat is worth 12-13 refined metal. So yeah it's worth a a fair amount but it isn't the most expensive hat in the game. If you're want people to stop adding you out of the blue, set your steam profile to private so they can't see your backpack. It's annoying but you'll find ppl like that in any game where virtual items are sought after. Also I think you can restrict trade requests to friends only under advanced options as well.

Acerac

Banned
ArtistDude88 said:

Only have:
Big Earner
Splendid Screen
Mantreads

I'll take the big earner off your hands. Adding you now from my alt account that's on.

*edit*

Thanks. :)

Baha

I've got:

2x Detonators
2x Quick Fixes
1x Splendid Shield
1x Big Earner
1x Mantreads
2x Reserve Shooters
1x Overdoses
1x Solemn Vow

left after trading OMG Aero. 1 scrap each or 2 random weapons.

ArtistDude88 said:

Only have:
Big Earner
Splendid Screen
Mantreads

Ah snap, I had plenty for you and you had a couple that I needed... Too bad, another time maybe

Sora

I am wondering if anyone here have a spare copy of TF2 to trade with me. Unfortunately I can't do any transactions ingame on TF2, so that's the best way to turn my account into premium right now.

sixghost

Chinner said:
i saw it on yeefs config. i find the downside to it is that it's very unresponsive, rather keep control myself.
Is there any delay in firing if you fire while you are reloading? Maybe it's just in my head, but it always seems a bit slower.

If anyone has one of those ugly Cadaver's Craniums that they wouldn't mind parting with for a couple of reclaimed metals, let me know. I'd like to see how it looks with the Jaws.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Baha said:
I've got:

2x Detonators
2x Quick Fixes
1x Splendid Shield
1x Big Earner
1x Mantreads
2x Reserve Shooters
1x Overdoses
1x Solemn Vow

Could Ihave a solemn vow? I think I have two duplicate weapons.

Name is GaimeGuy. We'll trade later today. :)

Acerac

Banned
Thanks again for the trade TheBez.

Now I just need a strange minigun/backburner and I'll be set for all of my main classes.

sixghost said:
Is there any delay in firing if you fire while you are reloading? Maybe it's just in my head, but it always seems a bit slower.
no delay at all.

HOWEVER, some weapons that multi-reload like the Mangler and Shotgun, have a slightly slower start up reload speed, than the speed of each new bullet reloaded after the first. Sometimes it's better to let the reload finish, otherwise you may waste a half a second or so next time you attempt to reload.

jdogmoney

I'm playing pyro for the first time, and it's probably because I play spy so much, but backburner seems a little too potent. Most things die super quick.

Yeef

jdogmoney said:
I'm playing pyro for the first time, and it's probably because I play spy so much, but backburner seems a little too potent. Most things die super quick.
Current backburner does about 10% damage less than the stock flamethrower did at launch. Pyros used to be beacons of destruction, which is where the whole W+M1 thing comes from.

Acerac

Banned
Yeef said:
Current backburner does about 10% damage less than the stock flamethrower did at launch. Pyros used to be beacons of destruction, which is where the whole W+M1 thing comes from.
When you say current backburner, do you mean when it is attacking from behind?

Wow if so.

I used to enjoy playing backburner pyro until I figured out that you essentially get much improved back killing ability + bonuses at very little cost by going spy. Sure you don't get the fork in the garbage disposal sound effect, but not dying is significantly easier.

Pyros should run at least as fast as medics. :(

Blizzard said:
Let's put the fork in the garbage disposal! RING DINGADING A DING DING ADING!
It is the only reason I go pyro other than spy checking.

Granted, it is an awesome reason to go pyro, but that's because I rarely play this game sober and I find it hilarious.

Forkball

The Backburner also used to give the Pyro +50 health. I still think it shouldn't be able to airblast.

Pyros should run at least as fast as medics. :(
I always thought it was a bit strange how the Pyro could run at normal speed. He seems kinda fat underneath, and his outfit and weapon seems heavy, yet he can run as fast as a Spy who is only wearing a suit and has light weapons.

Yeef

Acerac said:
When you say current backburner, do you mean when it is attacking from behind?

Wow if so.
If you got random crits, sure. As it is now though, the angle of backcrits and the inconsistency of flame particles means actually getting backburns is just rolling the dice and hoping you get lucky.

I don't think I set up the ding thing right cause all the dings sound the same....

Oh... it now overwrote what I edited... makes sense now why people we're saying to make it exec a different file then.

Baha

Baha said:
I've got:

1x Detonators
2x Quick Fixes
1x Splendid Shield
1x Big Earner
1x Reserve Shooters
1x Overdoses
1x Solemn Vow - Reserved

Quoting myself with the updated inventory. I also have 3 crates:

1x 23
2X 24

I'll take a random weapon each for them.

Zomba13 said:
Yay! Another hat from my idling account.
Last week was the Stout Shako, this week is the Janissary Ketche.
I got a Team Captain somehow... :/ I don't even play soldier but it's Heavy Variant is amazing!

Jesus fucking Christ. When I Dominate in a game, it crashes and I get the HL.EXE has stopped working message.

If I uninstall the game, will I lose everything?

Baha

MarkMclovin said:
Jesus fucking Christ. When I Dominate in a game, it crashes and I get the HL.EXE has stopped working message.

If I uninstall the game, will I lose everything?

Lose your items? No, that data is stored on the steam cloud, tied to your account essentially.

webrunner

Added From Dust promotional content.
Fixed a problem with the application of team-colored paints.
Fixed Mac-only replay editor crash.
“Meet the Medic” startup music added.
Definitely did not add cheats for upcoming Free-2-Play Invitational Cup.

Guessing a Villager Mask. I cant imagine anything else would fit From Dust (other than a Dirt Gun)

Zomba13

Team Fortress 2
-Added From Dust promotional content.
-Fixed a problem with the application of team-colored paints.
-Fixed Mac-only replay editor crash.
-“Meet the Medic” startup music added.
-Definitely did not add cheats for upcoming Free-2-Play Invitational Cup.

:O

Forkball

Wasn't From Dust delayed like a month?

[edit] It's a mask:
dust_mask.png

Zomba13

Forkball said:
Wasn't From Dust delayed like a month?
Steam says it'll be out in 2 weeks 4 days. No price though. Hope it's not silly expensive. I decided to wait for it on PC.

Also, who bets its for soldier -.-

Forkball

Zomba13 said:
Steam says it'll be out in 2 weeks 4 days. No price though. Hope it's not silly expensive. I decided to wait for it on PC.

It's $15 on the Steam page, no discount though. And it was technically delayed since it was supposed to come out on PC this week but is only on XBLA and PSN right now.

Baha

Zomba13 said:

$14.99 for From Dust.

Zomba13

Forkball said:
It's $15 on the Steam page, no discount though. And it was technically delayed since it was supposed to come out on PC this week but is only on XBLA and PSN right now.
Ah. No price on the UK store yet.

Also the hat is Demoman.
Mask of the Shaman
I52fq.png

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Anyone caught wearing that needs to be banned from the server for life. Also how does the demoman see out of that, he's only got one eye but it's not lined up with the hole.

The Demoman puts down his pimp hat, pirate hat, and shutter shades, and picks up his tribal mask, Scottish buckler, and katana. There will be blood in Egypt and Alaska tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom