• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

(._.)

Banned
Yeah. That is what I meant. They wont be adding the newest hats for a long time. I butchered that post during the edit. I have a feeling they will add those hats they added in that random update last spring way before they add the new polycount class hats in the shop.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
GAF Server IP: 68.232.178.184:27015
Steam Community group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Neogaf-TF2
28tdtld.jpg

Milkman sucks!

corn_fest

esc said:
Fuck, I just got a Whiskered Gentleman and it's non-tradable because of the one non-tradable scrap I used. :(
I had some metal that was non-tradable, but I just checked my backpack today and it doesn't say it anymore. I wonder why?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I am after weapons from the latest update that I dont have. That includes;
- Black Box
- Degreaser
- L'Etranger
- G.R.U.
- Your Eternal Reward

Also after hats, especially Pyro stuff, but I like the weapons more as I prefer gameplay options over cosmetics.

Everything on page 3 of my backpack is up for trade. Crates, paint, vita-saw; whatever is there.

AcciDante

EatChildren said:
I am after weapons from the latest update that I dont have. That includes;
- Black Box
- Degreaser
- L'Etranger
- G.R.U.
- Your Eternal Reward

Also after hats, especially Pyro stuff, but I like the weapons more as I prefer gameplay options over cosmetics.

Everything on page 3 of my backpack is up for trade. Crates, paint, vita-saw; whatever is there.

s2 crate for black box and L'etranger?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yeef said:
It takes 2 meat shots with both the scattergun and the shortstop to kill a scout. Shortstop fires faster. Therefore, all else being equal the shortstop wins.

Even at non-meat ranges the same holds true.

At long range the pistol out damages the shortstop, but at long range no one is going either scout has plenty of time to get away.
Mid range is where the shortstop shines. SO GOOD.

I've been rolling with Shortstop + Krit a Kola + Sandman.
Sniping ability + minicrits works wonders and at mid range I have much more survivability so carrying a sandman is a non-issue.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
AcciDante said:
s2 crate for black box and L'etranger?

Absolutely! EatChildren is my Steam addy. Add away.

Wallach

Hey Yeef catch up with me sometime later today so I can steal that headgear from ya.

Also, I'm really enjoying the Pyro a lot more since the Degreaser. That thing is amazing.

Lumine

Decided to just craft most of my double items so I can craft my first (random) hat. Almost there. :p

Accidentally crafted both eyelanders into metal, even though I wanted to use 1 to make a bushwacka. :(

So anyone got a bushwacka or an eyelander up for trade?

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
anyone have a cloak and dagger or axtinguisher for trade? Vintage or not, doesn't matter. I have vintage gloves, ubersaw, gunboats, shiv, frontier justice, series 1 crate, L'Etranger, and Black Box.

Volcynika

Iadien said:
anyone have a cloak and dagger or axtinguisher for trade? Vintage or not, doesn't matter. I have vintage gloves, ubersaw, gunboats, shiv, frontier justice, series 1 crate, L'Etranger, and Black Box.

I have both, interested in Shiv, Black Box, or L'Etranger, and I do not recall what the frontier justice is, is that the Engie shotgun from achievements? I have that if so. I have like 4 of each of cloak and dagger and axtinquisher.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I bet the other guy was thinking the same thing, there is going to be a surplus of the two Pyro hats in the first two crates for a while.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If we're posting what we have/want then..

Willing to trade:
Vintage Bonk
Vintage Sandman
Vintage Blutsauger
Vintage Flare Gun
Vintage Gunboats
Ubersaw
Dead Ringer
Dalokohs Bar
Scottsman's Skullcutter
Equalizer

Respectless Rubber Glove

Want:
Black Box
Degreaser
Power Jack
Sydney Sleeper

Wishful thinking, but yeah I'm open to trade requests :lol http://www.tf2items.com/id/enzo_gt

Yasae

Banned
Alright, who's the bastard that wanted the chieftain's hat?

•GG• Kuro Madoushi: was it you that wanted that chieftain's hat?
Yasae: no..........er, yes
Yasae: no.
•GG• Kuro Madoushi: :p
Yasae: I accept gifts!
•GG• Kuro Madoushi: shaddap
•GG• Kuro Madoushi: someone on the forum said they really wanted it...thoght it was you

Any of you scouts need a batter's helmet? of COURSE the first class specific hat to drop for me is for my least played class.

Would gladly trade for pretty much any heavy/medic/demo/pyro/soldier hat.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm guessing that there must be some very recently-discovered exploit, because there have been 3-4 people on the server tonight building multiple baby sentries and dispensers. At least three got warned, one left, one got kicked, two got banned for a couple of hours. There might have been one guy changing his name at first, but then we got two at a time so word must be out somewhere.

Blizzard said:
I'm guessing that there must be some very recently-discovered exploit, because there have been 3-4 people on the server tonight building multiple baby sentries and dispensers. At least three got warned, one left, one got kicked, two got banned for a couple of hours. There might have been one guy changing his name at first, but then we got two at a time so word must be out somewhere.

Yeah, it happened on another server I was on too.

Apparently it involves picking up a built object, switching to a different weapon, and then console commands, or something.

notsol337

marked forever
platypotamus said:
Any of you scouts need a batter's helmet? of COURSE the first class specific hat to drop for me is for my least played class.

I'll trade you a Napper's Respite for it!

Yeef

platypotamus said:

Batter's for Football Helm?

notsol337 said:
I'll trade you a Napper's Respite for it!

Sounds good. I'm platypotamus on steam too, so friend me.

Sorry Yeef, I play the heavy a bit more than the pyro lately, but I like the Napper's Respite better than the football helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom