• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
熊瞎子摘苞米,摘一个丢一个

Chinese Proverb
Thank you website, I would not have known that was a proverb.

*repost from bottom of last page*

So is the Zineo mag not available until a certain time or something? It won't let me click on it in the Reader software.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Thagomizer said:
*repost from bottom of last page*

So is the Zineo mag not available until a certain time or something? It won't let me click on it in the Reader software.
The issue loads for me. Did you set the reader to auto-download your latest issues or manually prompt it to get the mag?

ExMachina said:
The issue loads for me. Did you set the reader to auto-download your latest issues or manually prompt it to get the mag?

Auto. It shows up in the software, but I can't click the cover and when I go to text mode it's grayed out

Yasae

Banned
Wait, that backburner nerf was real?

It's a straight downgrade. It gets no random crits and the crit detection on it is very erratic (read: shitty.) It's almost natascha status now.

Leave it to valve to nerf the weakest DPS class in the entire game. Jesus.

Tenck

Yasae said:
Wait, that backburner nerf was real?

It's a straight downgrade. It gets no random crits and the crit detection on it is very erratic (read: shitty.) It's almost natascha status now.

Leave it to valve to nerf the weakest DPS class in the entire game. Jesus.

I hate backburner Pyros but this nerf is beyond stupid.

Blizzard

Banned
Tenck said:
I hate backburner Pyros but this nerf is beyond stupid.
Valve needs to do something to balance out this pyro nerf posthaste. I recommend a new demoman melee item -- perhaps some sort of bladed weapon.

An alternative soldier rocket launcher would also suffice!

Tenck

Blizzard said:
Valve needs to do something to balance out this pyro nerf posthaste. I recommend a new demoman melee item -- perhaps some sort of bladed weapon.

An alternative soldier rocket launcher would also suffice!

A new Spy knife would be better.

The Gaf:
+Instant kills just by staring at opponent
+Infinite range
-can only use knife

Hey guys, reason why I have been playing mic-less is because my laptop only has 3 USB ports. So I finally decided to order from Amazon; a 4 usb port hub, and a cheap mic which someone posted in this thread before (older mic is old anyways).

1 USB port for keyboard, Mouse, and, Speakers.

Obsessed said:
Hey Tenck your bragging is real cool and ima let you finish but Metaphorically is the best spy on the server.

Every time Tenck makes a post in this thread about him playing Spy, I get $0.25.

So far I'm at about $200!

Sianos

It's time for some much needed sleep.

In the event of someone trying to kill me, hopefully these walls can actually block bullets.

Top Bottom