• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Clydefrog said:
You forgot to mention the third item you receive for pre-ordering...

A VUVUZELA NOISE MAKER :lol :lol

i'm not kidding

hopefully using the Vuvuzela will make the user stand in one spot and be totally vulnerable for the 5 seconds it is making its noise. I would love to kill somebody using a Vuvuzela and now I can make this fantasy a reality.

Borgnine said:
Yell SPY to the entire server?

I love being in spectator (read:DEAD) and someone does that...the whole server turns around. I was gnna do that a few times just to screw with whoever im going after but common sense prevailed and i didnt want everyone mad at me.

If you havent received the update yet, Restart Steam > Right Click Tf2 > Proprieties > Update > Do Not automatcially update > Apply.

Then switch back to Update Automatically, worked for me =D

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Come on guys, how long have you been using Steam? To get it to download you switch your download region to some loser country, like Canada.

Sianos

Going out to practice, hope it finishes downloading before I get back, Haha.

The LOD models are great as well, no more hats with more polygons than a Pyro.

kenta

Has no PEINS
If store items are craftable/tradable, I wonder if achievement items are too. Or will be soon

My Spine Chilling Skull just shifted uncomfortably

kenta said:
If store items are craftable/tradable, I wonder if achievement items are too. Or will be soon

My Spine Chilling Skull just shifted uncomfortably
Not at the moment anyway. My Fez that I bought to upgrade the account is now tradable, the Rogue's Col Roule that I made with achievement items isn't.

Avocado

This has probably been brought up before, but I just noticed the pre-order items for Football Manager 2012... A FUCKING VUVUZELA?? WHAT THE FUCK

mojiimbo said:
8jcSJ.jpg
YES.

Blizzard

Banned
That's weird, why would they have such detailed patch notes but not mention the reserve shooter for pyro? And I wonder if the speed switch stacks with the degreaser.

Top Bottom