• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

SteveWinwood said:
Can someone post a screencap of the new stuff on the schema page? My shit phone won't load it.
screenshot20111013at602.png

Dreams-Visions said:
I started about 10 minutes ago. at 85% now.

Pro-tip: Download from a different country.
Steam won't let you load since it is saturated, if you change region it will restart, but it won't connect.

The Steam OT is full of people that can't connect.

I've been trying to get in the store and item server for the past 10 minutes. Item server times out and I keep getting a message that the Mann Co. Store is closed.

I guess now would be the time to play if you're a fan of vanilla TF2.

Acerac

Banned
Ignore my question, just noticed the update page on teamfortress.com.

Those MLP references are not subtle at all.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
KingOfKong said:
so ArtistDude, what was in the box? WHAT'S IN THE BOX!?!
tumblr_lhly5xPzDW1qh65cuo1_400.jpg
Its a paper hat.

Acerac said:

Can you point them out? Someone else mentioned them, but I didn't notice anything, and thought it was just a bad joke.

Awesome update, wish the item server would load my stuff. I'm excited to see what comes with the Halloween update too. Man I love TF2, always new stuff to look forward to.

Blizzard

Banned
Acerac said:

It was rainbolt dash and princess something. Saxton Hale is a pony confirmed! And we all get rides!

Kade

dygiT said:
I have all the items I want now.

Giving away crates because I don't like em and I don't want em. Not leaving the server tonight until there are no crates in my backpack.

Starting an hour ago, I was lying when I said the bold part.

Clydefrog

I wonder what people like ye0z and Cuban Legend (idlers extroadinaire) are doing at a time like this. Must be crafting like crazy and getting some pretty nice stuff.

Exuro

AcciDante said:
Fuck this update! I can't use my Marauder and Veil at the same time! THAT'S MY STYLE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Yeah I found out I can't use the hot rod and googly gazer. : /

Top Bottom