• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Archie said:
In the past two days I have had a Pocket Medic drop, crafted a Flamboyant Flamenco, unboxed a Strange Degreaser and crafted this. This is my luckiest TF2 streak ever.

Thats it...I quit. It seems everyday for the last week Gaffers posting awesome stuff they getting dropped,crafted,uncrated...etc.

I did get this AWESOME paper hat this week....oh wait

AcciDante

JackFrost said:
Thats it...I quit. It seems everyday for the last week Gaffers posting awesome stuff they getting dropped,crafted,uncrated...etc.

I know that feel, bro. It seems like once someone opens the door to awesome, it's just a party in there forever. When I was in my trading days trying to get an unusual, I would see people here be all excited to get their first unusual, then a couple days later they would have 5 more.

That feel. I know it.

Why the poo did they switch the Cancel button to the left side of the class select screen?? It's aggravating the ever living crap out of me >:|

ArtistDude88 said:
Why that poo did they switch the Cancel button to the left side of the class select screen?? It's aggravating the ever living crap out of me >:|
yea that is pretty stupid. I hope it is not done yet because there is room for improvement.

Acerac

Banned
Boney said:
so gaf is dead tonight?

cause i wanna play
Sunday is a bad day for this server.

Personally I'm watching Season's Beatings. ;)

Double Pacman last night killed the server forever.

Acerac

Banned
Boney said:
I usually like SSFIV series, but I wasn't in the mood today. Did see a few interesting matches though.
MvC finals are coming up, so it's not like this tourney is gonna get less crazy any time soon.

Ugh, viscant is here isn't he?

Guys don't turn this in to a season's beatings thread.

Sianos

I was busy doing the stuff I procrastinated yesterday. Think I'll get some extra sleep too. Don't have too much fun without me!

Traded my extra mann hat for a rocket jumper, which was very nice. Now I have both jumpers!

Yeef

I updated the demo page so that you can filter by user name. You can use partial matches (i.e. "kirb" for Drkirby) and the search is case-insensitive. I had the stats that show who played in which demo (and which class and team), but all those queries slowed down the page load too much, so I removed it. Instead I'll make an ajax "more info" button that grabs the info when you click it to speed things up tomorrow.

http://tf2.gafserver.com/demos/

[EDIT] Just FYI: search is based on whatever name the server saw you use last. It shouldn't be an issue for most people that aren't Kuro.

Acerac

Banned
JackFrost said:

Get yourself some alt accounts. It really helps for getting drops. ;)

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Well, I'm done with Comic Con. First year I've seen all the classes represented. Also, this happened:

6252414928_624ebbdd30.jpg

Bluth54

43A6048C72F3118A85C5811752EF6FEBCD57DE21

I guess I did pretty good as heavy during that game.

AFAABE5D63DA56AC2902CFAA6F50C1849A06B3DE

I didn't realize how well I did until everyone on my team went Heavy next game.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Borgnine said:
See any good spray material? Hottie pyros, heavies/medics making out, etc?
I got nothing, sorry. Next year I'll make it a point to ask groups of TF2 cosplayers to drop down to their skivvies and start fellating each other.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
fallengorn said:
I got nothing, sorry. Next year I'll make it a point to ask groups of TF2 cosplayers to drop down to their skivvies and start fellating each other.

I thought comic cons were like ren faires where everyone goes to the convention during the day, and then they have an in costume orgy that night in the hotel room.

XeroSauce

Borgnine said:
I thought comic cons were like ren faires where everyone goes to the convention during the day, and then they have an in costume orgy that night in the hotel room.

I thought the same.

This is like learning that you're adopted.

Professor Beef said:
That's really only Anime conventions.
And that's only the lies they tell themselves at night to try and forget the priests that really did actually touch them.

In other news: Finally got the paper hat! Don't know why people be hatin' on it. It's free, don't complain.

1up said:
haha wow

Yeef said:
I updated the demo page so that you can filter by user name. You can use partial matches (i.e. "kirb" for Drkirby) and the search is case-insensitive. I had the stats that show who played in which demo (and which class and team), but all those queries slowed down the page load too much, so I removed it. Instead I'll make an ajax "more info" button that grabs the info when you click it to speed things up tomorrow.

[EDIT] Just FYI: search is based on whatever name the server saw you use last. It shouldn't be an issue for most people that aren't Kuro.
Nice job on the demo page, looks sexy!

Acerac said:
It's funny because it works.

I hear I can craft the hats and I instantly log on to all my alts to increase my total hat income.

What has this game done to me?
See, the great thing about TF2 is that it combines my love of Team Fortress with the psychological pleasure of getting stuff. It's like a loot game, except I don't have to do anything for the loot.

commissar

Yeef said:

you're a wizard!

Looks great :D

Top Bottom