• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Last time I volunteered for that, I was In The Zone, but then shortly after the tournament began I grew sick of TF2 and needed a break. That, and waiting many weeks between matches... It seemed pretty disorganized.

Maybe it'll be better this time around.

Replays are real buggy when it comes to rendering voice. It all sounds perfect when editing the take, but once I render, half of the sound clips don't play.

): ):

GAF server Team
wartime/Neroh
GG Kuro Madoushi/Artistdude/Crushed
Yeef
Proven
Metaphorically/Tenck
Wagosto
fallengorn
Blizzard/Whoreleo
Javaman
nob
Twig

Tons of others I forgotten

I don't remember the rules exactly, but I think Kuro might be ineligible to play because he's already part of a "clan" in GG. Although, Kuro, do you even play comp anymore? Also, maybe that only applies if he represents GG.

Essentially, it's supposed to be a community thing.

Yeef

I'd be good with Scout, Pyro, Soldier and Demoman. There are definitely better players for Soldier and Demo though.

Tenck

Well now that you are all excited so am I :/

European times might kill it for me though. I work from 3-11 am.

Also if Meta isn't joining, I'd go for the starter Spy.

Forkball

Oh shit I can make my D-Team of mediocre to average players (in comparison to the best GAFfers). I'll message possible candidates when I get home.

Acerac

Banned
Hazaro said:
But you always die to me. :p
Which is why I'd prefer to be on your team.

Also, why I said I'd be the backup's backup. ;)

Forkball said:
Oh shit I can make my D-Team of mediocre to average players (in comparison to the best GAFfers). I'll message possible candidates when I get home.

Oh hell yeah this sounds about right.

Clydefrog

njZ5O.gif

Blizzard

Banned
Oh man, if we're doing a Halo team, I'm signing on. I'm the best at most all classes, per usual, but I volunteer for quick fix medic.

Acerac

Banned
I like how many of us are obviously browsing this thread yet refusing to play on JankyGAF because it's like half an hour before the server typically gets busy.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Acerac said:
Which is why I'd prefer to be on your team.

Also, why I said I'd be the backup's backup. ;)

Oh hell yeah this sounds about right.
It's cool, just know you need to run THE HELL away if you get under 70hp because a charged sticky will follow you half a map.

Acerac said:
I like how many of us are obviously browsing this thread yet refusing to play on JankyGAF because it's like half an hour before the server typically gets busy.
ive been feeling not-so-great the last few days....only even started tf for the update and a craft cause i was bored.

might be back in full swing of failing at jank again tomorrow

Acerac

Banned
Hazaro said:
It's cool, just know you need to run THE HELL away if you get under 70hp because a charged sticky will follow you half a map.
Well that's exactly it, I try to dance around a bit as I expect there to be a sticky preemptively shot far behind me when I am taking damage. As easy as I am to slaughter I've actually come a decent way from where I was a month or two ago when it comes to not being free kills.

There's always room for improvement. I plan to keep working on it. :)

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Togglesworlh said:
I don't remember the rules exactly, but I think Kuro might be ineligible to play because he's already part of a "clan" in GG. Although, Kuro, do you even play comp anymore? Also, maybe that only applies if he represents GG.

Essentially, it's supposed to be a community thing.
GG is a gaming community; there's no comp team. I *used* to play comp, but then so did boonoo and bombdigiti, who are also on that team.

OMAHGAWDTISAHALOTHREAD!

If you guys want, I can be part of Team B that you can practice against and I can turn it up a notch if needs be if you guys need some stiff competition.

I like 5gorge personally, I know a lot of people didn't enjoy it though. It gets a little stalemate-y, but I like it better than the regular engy nest gorge

Kuro Madoushi said:
GG is a gaming community; there's no comp team. I *used* to play comp, but then so did boonoo and bombdigiti, who are also on that team.

OMAHGAWDTISAHALOTHREAD!
gg is a pit of misery and despair

but yeah okay that clears that up

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Forkball said:
Am I at the top of the list?

Wendel Clark said:
I like 5gorge personally, I know a lot of people didn't enjoy it though. It gets a little stalemate-y, but I like it better than the regular engy nest gorge
I still say the problem with 5Gorge is that with 24 people, the map feels empty.

Kuro Madoushi said:
If you guys want, I can be part of Team B that you can practice against and I can turn it up a notch if needs be if you guys need some stiff competition.
I love like am aware of how cocky you are.

Professor Beef said:
When Kuro says "turn it up a notch," the first thing that comes to mind is the volume of his voice, and not the level of his play.

lol thats the first thing i thought of.

im bored so ill play for a few minutes

Top Bottom