• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

gotee12

Crap. Got the Spy's Intangible Ascot. Anyone have Pyrowe'en stuff they'd like to trade for it? (I assume these are tradeable...)

Sianos

SteveWinwood said:
The monoculeus has a health bar. So much better than the HHH.

You also don't need to kill him with a melee swing for an achievement.

Glad I have a (mostly) free weekend, I should be able to get some Jank time.

Forkball said:
Got the scout mummy arms. UPDATE THE SERVER.
Please.

It's the arms too? My interest is piqued.

Javaman

Yeah, I'm not seeing any options to update the server on the panel. Just reboot and stop. Looks like a lot of other servers on my favs are also not updating.

Dr. Pangloss said:
This update didn't kill TF2 for you Javaman?

Not yet, I'm going to give it a couple of hours to see what's up.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
I have to get those Pyro wings to finish my Metroid Ridley set up.

So we're not allowed to use 'automated methods' to get the halloween items, right? But there's nothing wrong with transferring the free ones from our alts to our main, right?

got seal thingee and pyro wings.....fukyeah

looks like a couple new things in store are year round....though i want these wings year round valve!!!!

Blizzard

Banned
It sounds like everyone gets the seal mask plus one random item, which means everyone doesn't need to mention the seal mask. ;p

Is there any way to deterministically get another costume piece? Did I miss something obvious? Maybe a crafting recipe with 6 refined?

Anony

i got the demo feet paws.....

anyways, i crafted a bunch of hats.... just fuck
the only good thing i got was pocket medic, fuck

Thoraxes said:
Ok so... How the fuck do I get any of the new items? Just do "Eyeaduct"?
When you download the update, you should get a cauldron. Seal mask + Random.

Farming for everything else, not sure, I would assume Eyeaduct.

Thoraxes said:
Ok so... How the fuck do I get any of the new items? Just do "Eyeaduct"?
For the eye mask you have to kill the mononucleus or whatever.
For the exploding badge you have to reach the book in the netherworld. After the mononucleus is dead a book appears. Run into it. Get to the end with another book in the giant skull and you'll be teleported back in the real world. Then bam you have it.

CRS

So I haven't played in almost a year and a half. Having a lot of fun but I can't believe at some of the updates. So many hats.

NSQuote said:
Good luck shooting those from your Huntsman!

Achievements sound easy enough, but can multiple people go through the portal?
Tons of people end up going through the portal on both sides. They end up killing each other all the way to the skull on the hill in the swamp... even though they can all get it together if they just didn't. Then people get mad.

Top Bottom