• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Kuro's Golden SMG Of Panic And Walking Backwards

Wtf Biebernine...W...T...F...

edit: looking at your stats, Cloudius. Good job. Start working on range and keeping an appropriate distance. You got the jump on someone? Get close and meatshot them. If people are aware of you, get to mid distance and take pot shots and go for another angle. I haven't been on in awhile, but the last I remember, you were still over extending and focusing too much on the one-on-one, which you're getting better at (starting to pay more attention when I see you), but you seem oblivious to the goings on around you.

MRORANGE

Does anyone know how long it takes to get to lvl 6 in CrimeCraft GangWars? I'm trying to get the promotional TF2 item and wondering if it's worht the effort of downloading and playing.

promo-image_sm.png

Stat!

Does anyone know how long it takes to get to lvl 6 in CrimeCraft GangWars? I'm trying to get the promotional TF2 item and wondering if it's worht the effort of downloading and playing.

From multiple people that have posted they did it, 2-3 hours. I have not done it myself.

Javaman

It seems the latest patch added a bug where certain on-hit effects trigger on buildings. Ubersaw, Black Box and Blutsauger all work. Strangely enough, L'Etranger does not.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
The bluts may have worken on a previous patch. I remember thinking I was crazy that a tele was giving me health but figured it was just jank or drunk

edit: looking at your stats, Cloudius. Good job. Start working on range and keeping an appropriate distance. You got the jump on someone? Get close and meatshot them. If people are aware of you, get to mid distance and take pot shots and go for another angle. I haven't been on in awhile, but the last I remember, you were still over extending and focusing too much on the one-on-one, which you're getting better at (starting to pay more attention when I see you), but you seem oblivious to the goings on around you.

Thanks, I'll try keep working on it. I tend to lose alot of concentration on my surrounding when my fps is straight up terrible :|

One day when I feel like upgrading to a more suitable desktop, I'll show you all!

Sajjaja

Thanks, I'll try keep working on it. I tend to lose alot of concentration on my surrounding when my fps is straight up terrible :|

One day when I feel like upgrading to a more suitable desktop, I'll show you all!

What class is this?

Also, Cloudius, seriously, great job. Even though you don't play like a good play, you certainly have the accolades of one :p

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

It's not your computer, it's your Hawaiian...or Canadian ping I dunno where you're from anymore you damn Hawaiian Canadian

It's not your computer, it's your Hawaiian...or Canadian ping I dunno where you're from anymore you damn Hawaiian Canadian

2.0 Ghz Core 2 Duo is my CPU, you think TF2 let this shit run for free? NOPE.

promo-image_sm.png
Takes about ~1hour for me to get the achievement. But the game makes it like it takes longer due to how terrible it is. God my head hurts from just looking at it.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I made some changes to my cfg file but they're not working. How do I make the game like, look at it or reload it or something. I already made it read only so that cloud sync would stop overwriting it.

I made some changes to my cfg file but they're not working. How do I make the game like, look at it or reload it or something. I already made it read only so that cloud sync would stop overwriting it.

when in game, open up your console and type exec soldier.cfg

Play terrible today, I think it is due to the headache Crimecraft gave me :|

Yeef

What are you trying to do with your config file.

I will tell you how to do it if it's possible (and not too complicated).

Kuro's Golden SMG Of Panic And Walking Backwards

Wtf Biebernine...W...T...F...

I suck. Do some analysis.

Don't know if this is an item server goof or what but I just noticed that all prefixes are gone. Vintages no longer say vintage, Genuine no longer say genuine, etc. They're just regularly named but recoloured. Stranges in particular no longer rename the item with their level status, but keep it as a description underneath like when they're renamed.

Also, RMA'd my GPU, got a new one back, and it's problematic as well. Concerning!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I suck. Do some analysis.

Haven't paid attention. You usually solly? Also haven't seen you on too much.

Cloudius it's yer goddamn ping not PC. You have to compensate more which can throw you off. For me, sniping on a 5 ping server is much easier and more accurate than a 30-100 ping server.

Tenck

Cloudius it's yer goddamn ping not PC. You have to compensate more which can throw you off. For me, sniping on a 5 ping server is much easier and more accurate than a 30-100 ping server.

FPS problems also relate to mishaps when it comes to trying to be accurate. With ping you can definitely turn things around by leading your shots and whatnot. With a shoddy PC you have to hope it doesn't slow down at random times when you're in an intense fight.

PC problems is a legitimate excuse.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHiQhmcc78

Skip to 7:22 and you'll see a Russian Scout with 100+ ping do well.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I have a microphone. It's an MXL 990 condenser pressure gradient mic with a large 6-micron gold-sputtered diaphragm and a frequency range of 30Hz &#8212; 20kHz. It's a cardioid polar pattern with a sensitivity of 15mV/Pa and an impedance of 200W. The S/N Ratio is 80dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted) and the equivalent noise level is 20dB (A weighted IEC 268-4). The max SPL for 0.5% THD is 130Db and Max SPL with -10dB cut is 130dB, and it requires 48V phantom power (+- 4V). It consumes <3.0mA of current and is 60mm x 130mm and weighs 1.2lb and has a champagne finish.

I just never plug it in.

Yeef

I have a microphone. It's an MXL 990 condenser pressure gradient mic with a large 6-micron gold-sputtered diaphragm and a frequency range of 30Hz — 20kHz. It's a cardioid polar pattern with a sensitivity of 15mV/Pa and an impedance of 200W. The S/N Ratio is 80dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted) and the equivalent noise level is 20dB (A weighted IEC 268-4). The max SPL for 0.5% THD is 130Db and Max SPL with -10dB cut is 130dB, and it requires 48V phantom power (+- 4V). It consumes <3.0mA of current and is 60mm x 130mm and weighs 1.2lb and has a champagne finish.

I just never plug it in.
Speaking of which. Where can I download your stupid music. You don't have it on Amazon or iTunes or anything. Pfft.

Yeef

I switched over the admin setup from the ini file to mysql.

"But Yeef, why do we need to know that?"

Because, I plan on (eventually) setting up the highlander page (and other such projects) so that admins will be marked on the player list and will also have access to admin commands, such as making new events, generating teams and entering match results.

Also, I figured out how to do the manual SourceTV director thing. A player has to join on the actual server (not the SourceTV feed) join spectator and then press use (sinc eTF2 doesn't normall use the use command you have to make a bind or just type "+use" into console). Then people watching on SourceTV will see what that spectator sees. [Eventually] I'll set it up so that, during highlander matches, admins will have access to the reserved slots so that someone can hop on and be the director.

Basically, I plan to get everything setup so that everything can get done without me and you can all stop bothering me! :D

You go here: http://soundcloud.com/julia-my-love but there's only 1 set for download, the others you have to stream. Some of them are well mixed and some are not BECAUSE STUPID LAYZAE WONT GET OFF HIS ASS.
Yeah, I already have that one. I want the rest. I demand it!

When fire fight become sub 30 and even sub 20 frames per second, my internet/location can't fix that!

It was fun playing again after so long.

Also, Borgnine's map was pretty fun while most of us were Scouts. Probably the best spawn room ever, too.

It was fun playing again after so long.

Also, Borgnine's map was pretty fun while most of us were Scouts. Probably the best spawn room ever, too.

Medic won us high tower :)

It must hate Canadians :(
Too bad I'm not Canadian or we would have solved this by now. Seem like it had alot to do with the assets in that map. I assume people with good computers would be able to handle whatever that thing had.

Partially. You guys were basically up three guys, because we had one spy that spent the whole match in a corner with the cloak and dagger and a medic that refused to heal anyone.

Also, Wing it!

Hope you working on some replays because I missed whatever it was you were laughing at.

Top Bottom