• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Tenck

What time is it at? So I can clear my schedule :p

Edit: I see it now!!

Okay what timezone then? I know you live in the east.

Tenck

Well I always keep my back to the wall as an Engi, so it's not like I have a choice.

Awesome thing about tomorrow is that you'll be an engineer and I'll have my sapper ready :3

And even with your back to the wall, janky hit registrations will let me kill you from above ^^

Awesome thing about tomorrow is that you'll be an engineer and I'll have my sapper ready :3

And even with your back to the wall, janky hit registrations will let me kill you from above ^^

It's a good thing I spy check people regularly, then! Hopefully I can find a solution to my router problems by Tuesday as well.

Yeef

What time is it at? So I can clear my schedule :p

Edit: I see it now!!

Okay what timezone then? I know you live in the east.
Generally we want to start at around 8:30 Eastern. I set up an event in the group for 8 that way people can get there early. If you look at the event, steam will auto-adjust it to your local time.

Tenck

Generally we want to start at around 8:30 Eastern. I set up an event in the group for 8 that way people can get there early. If you look at the event, steam will auto-adjust it to your local time.

Oh that's wonderful! I never knew that.

Will all talk be on or are we going to do it like we did it a few days ago? Was pretty cool but at the same time lonely without hearing everyone on the opposing team.

Maffis

Have they fixed the Demoknight charge turn script? The one that allowed you to turn with your movement keys instead of having to use your mouse on a very high sensitivity.

It doesn't seem to turn that much anymore, which is why I wonder if it's been fixed or if it is my own script that no longer works.

Yeef

Red team stacked like a boss :|

Edit: Ya Yeef, you messed up. Neroh is no where to be seen!
Nope. Neroh played last time, so he was priority 2. Since there were like 17 people people with priority 3 it was fairly obvious who would get to play. Then one luck 2 person would get picked. In this case it was Blizzard, but now that means next time his priority will be 1.

Oh that's wonderful! I never knew that.

Will all talk be on or are we going to do it like we did it a few days ago? Was pretty cool but at the same time lonely without hearing everyone on the opposing team.
I have it set up to be off, but I figure eventually I'll just make a page where everyone who gets picked gets to vote for things like alltalk, random crits and maps. In the interim though, we can just decide on the night when everyone joins.

What maps are we playing?
See above.

Tenck

I'll let everyone else talk for me. Then on those rare times I speak, it'll be so I can call out something too late.

'Watch out Kristen....oh you're dead.'

Yeef

I added a help page to the bottom of the highlander thing. Now you can all stop asking the same questions over and over!

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
12nb3.jpg

Real Medic + Wartime vs ENEMY TEAM. Fallengorn just has to shoot Cloudius. Ez wins.

GO

I have a .50 KD against Fallengorn, but these days, I have a good chance of killing him.
Also I might be around ~30 min late because I have to finish some business I attend to daily.
Red Team, Prepare yourselves.

I'll have to play more Scout today for practice to keep alive as long as possible.

Proven

My weekend is over, work is done, all is well and good, finally. I only got about 3 hours total on the Diablo 3 beta, but them's the breaks.

SO WHO'S READY TO SEE PROVEN KICK ASS!?

Thanks Tenck for the defense. Just don't backstab me tomorrow.

I have to admit that Red team is formidable... Fallengorn, Grimm, and Wartime to name a few. Can't say anything bad about Kirsten. And Blizzard got put on our side.

I did server things
  • Updated Upland to the latest version
  • Added some maps from the Dynamic Payload Contest to the server. It has it's own category.
    • Curve
    • Escarpment
    • Hoist
    • Moonlit
    • Quagmire
    • Vesper
    • Mausoleum (PLR)

uh oh better download then early on.

Also Snacks said the Swiftwater wasn't the latest version.

Edit: Seems like there are 2 version up there and we were only playing the old one?

Top Bottom