• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Yeef

Just got a patch for the beta. No patch notes yet and I can't find anything different.

[EDIT] And there they go:

--- April 17, 2012 ---

General:

Sync'd with recent changes from Team Fortress 2
Added the "no crit" attribute to The Enforcer

Side Note:

Play time in the Team Fortress 2 Beta counts towards earning drops in the regular version of Team Fortress 2

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
You're rejecting Kimmy Gibler? I just... I don't even.

ArtistDude88 said:
I didn't really watch Full House when I was a kid

What about other shows from TGIF? Strange Natasha = Carl Winslow?

Forkball

Here.
Team Fortress 2
- Added the Texas Half-Pants and the Bolt Action Blitzer
- Updated the Teufort Tooth Kicker so it can also be equipped by the Engineer
- Updated the Scrap Pack so it can now be crafted, gift-wrapped, and traded
- Updated the Short Circuit
-- Fixed projectiles not being cleared if they were blocked by buildings or other projectiles
-- Fixed not incrementing the "How the Pests Was Gunned" achievement for destroyed stickies
- Fixed being able to place buildings in nobuild zones
- Fixed Red team Pyros being able to grief teammates by attacking them with the flamethrower and then switching to team Spectator during the attack
- Added the ability to remove Strange parts via the Restore button in the backpack
- Added the ability to reset scores on Strange items via the Restore button in the backpack
- Crates now display their series number in the backpack view
- Added new "tf_hud_no_crosshair_on_scope_zoom" to the Advanced Options menu
- Fixed using the "inspect" command to Spy-check teammates
- Fixed the Bazaar Bargain increasing its head count while shooting at ÜberCharged enemies
- Fixed defense buffs reducing crush and telefrag damage
- Fixed a bug that would cause Medics to reduce the health of heal targets if the target had earned more health than their normally allowed max overheal
- The Cozy Camper’s description now correctly reflects the actual speed reduction while scoped and is now applied correctly when using the Huntsman (speed for the other rifles remains unchanged)
- Add the object entindex to the object_deflected game event
- Updated localization files

q8Y9

crimecrafthelmet.PNG

Helmet is a promo for Crimecraft.

Yeef

- The Cozy Camper’s description now correctly reflects the actual speed reduction while scoped and is now applied correctly when using the Huntsman (speed for the other rifles remains unchanged)
:|

It's still technically wrong as well. The speed reduction is 94%, not 90%.

Yeef

For some reason the server refuses to start.

So I joined a random Valve server and went 31:2 using the Tank Buster set. During the whole third stage (Pipeline) I didn't get ANY charge, which means I took no damage from enemies. That is ridiculous. Why are Valve-server players so bad?

Proven

So I joined a random Valve server and went 31:2 using the Tank Buster set. During the whole third stage (Pipeline) I didn't get ANY charge, which means I took no damage from enemies. That is ridiculous. Why are Valve-server players so bad?

What I really want to know is why the Tank Buster set has to be so bad. You can't reliably get a charge against good players without a Medic constantly buffing you, and even then there are crits.

Yeef

It appears the latest update broke sourcemod. So Tonight is "no mod" night. Let's all enjoy playing maps in alphabetical order!

Because they don't play every day.

Congrats on the pub stomping. You sure showed those scrubs who's boss.

Top Bottom