• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Tenck

Or people like Tim can just stop changing their name all the time.

He's craving some attention, don't give it to him.

Also, Tim, you choose the worst usernames ever. Stop, before I get you to counselling on how to make a real username.

Edit: Log? Seriously? Terrible.

Blizzard

Banned
That's what I thought. There was this strange save twig thing going on and I thought it was because he was there... turns out he wasn't...
We have people playing highlander and we don't even know who they are! D:

I didn't even realize he was banned again. I hadn't noticed him posting lately.

Yeef

I know who Tim is. He's a German who moved to Canada for schoolin'.

406FB90DE3413EEDA016897B3D9AC07D0B4D0173

tadf8.png

I got a Mac last week, but Steam was fucking up and didn't want to install until today. I'm installing TF2.....how exactly do you play it when the mouse it comes with has no right click???

Blizzard

Banned
I got a Mac last week, but Steam was fucking up and didn't want to install until today. I'm installing TF2.....how exactly do you play it when the mouse it comes with has no right click???
They seriously still ship with that? I thought that was a myth anti-Mac people used, since I thought Mac's have supported multi-button mice for ages.

They seriously still ship with that? I thought that was a myth anti-Mac people used, since I thought Mac's have supported multi-button mice for ages.
They support it, they just don't ship with a proper right clicking mouse. And there is a right click, it's just shit. You have to click more on the side of it.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I may have a computer that may beable to play TF2 smoothy.. (had problems with playing on my other one)

I have to ask, How big is Tf2 now?

Alienups

Playing on the Jank is improving my spatial awareness. Just had an epic round as demo that i'm pretty sure i never would have pulled off even just a couple of weeks ago because of my tendency to get tunnel vision.

Blizzard

Banned
Playing on the Jank is improving my spatial awareness. Just had an epic round as demo that i'm pretty sure i never would have pulled off even just a couple of weeks ago because of my tendency to get tunnel vision.
Yeah, I hate how some people on the server tend to (or used to) spycheck too. Made playing too difficult.

As Java would say, curse your situational awareness, Bliz Zard!

Top Bottom