• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Perhaps its your internet. I know Dante is stream at a high bitrate for some flash game, perhaps if he lower the bitrate, it will run smoother.

Yeef

Count me in! Can't find you on steam anymore you crazy name changer.

Also I've got an extra copy of Dead Island for $7.65 left over from a 4 pack if anyone wants it.
If you can find a 3rd, I'll be the fourth.

Also, don't take Dead Island, it sucks!

[Edit] To clarify, if you can ONLY find 3 people, I'd be willing to be the 4th, but if you find 4 then I'm out!

Last time I did one of those I sent the money through my moneybookers account. Even if the person you are sending money doesn't have an account he can still receive the money.

So I can't just give the person some of the money I already have in my Steam account? Lame. I have no other money to give!

Sianos

Split A + E rush worked on Steel.

Everyone was too disoriented and tried to hold both A and E and lost both. Even Kuro's Demospam wasn't enough!

By far the best rocket jumper on gaf is Joe Carter. NSQuote can do some decent jumps. But Joe is really good. I need to learn but I dunno how :|

Maybe I should practice on those jump maps if they help.

By far the best rocket jumper on gaf is Joe Carter. NSQuote can do some decent jumps. But Joe is really good. I need to learn but I dunno how :|

I'm just now starting to practice and research it. I watch Joe Carter sometimes and he leaves me scratching my head. Haha.

Sianos

Honorable mention. <3

I'd say try out some jump maps, they definitely help you improve a lot.

I'm convinced Joe doesn't really like playing TF2, he just enjoys the feeling of flying and/or market gardening people.

Everyone know that's the best part of TF2!

I forgot to save a replay of my Mantreads kill on Fatcatattack, so here's a screenshot.

242F96B84D9477217B2884F1B5C2A3332017BB9F

So apparently half my TF2 recording from tonight that I was to make a video were eaten by FRAPS. Oh well. :(

Was fun playing with you guys as usual! :) Hightower turned out better than expected, too.

Sajjaja

Honorable mention. <3

I'd say try out some jump maps, they definitely help you improve a lot.

Everyone know that's the best part of TF2!

I forgot to save a replay of my Mantreads kill on Fatcatattack, so here's a screenshot.

Too bad fatcatattack isn't a GAFFER.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Let me know when you guys want in the prozone by rocket jumping with the Beggar's Bazooka. 40% of the time I can do it every time.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
I'm totally the best jumper on GAF.

Jump maps help by teaching you how to control your trajectory by varying where/when you fire your rocket and fine-tuning your air strafing. Even the techniques that are useless in real play (rocket syncing, pogo stuff, or long wall climbs/jumps) will improve your feeling for how explosions move you and the speed of rockets. Then all that intuition and muscle memory will be useful if you want to learn how to skip jump, the hardest technique that's actually useful in matches.

And I think they're fun because it's like having a puzzle game/platformer built into TF2. :p

+999 for use of Ed Harrison.

Neotokyo OST is best OST. <3

Forkball

Hard to believe it's been a month since the Pyromania update. Seems like it was just yesterday. And more shocking, we've had zero new hats since then.

Top Bottom