• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Yeef

I hear, during a full moon, if you say "Fat Cat Attack" at your reflection in a pond a wild puma will gore you!

Big bird wouldn't stop killing me.

6D5C23A24575195BD9C3652AFF6520E1E363E404

Proven

Ok, so I was gone for most of the weekend. Like, literally MIA. People wondered where I was. Family were scratching their heads about my whereabouts. I slept for over 12 of the last 24 hours. And I completely forgot about the scrim and now need to apologize profusely to Kumori tomorrow.

Also, Borneo isn't a bad map. Except for all the sneaky sniping spots. If Sniper didn't exist, Borneo would be a good map.

Sianos

Have your computer issues been fixed or should we expect you to be disconnected most of the map? :p

Worked with my netcode and router a bit and think I fixed an issue (as in, I haven't had any problems other than the usual stuttering, but that'll ever be fixed), but having a standby ready just in case something goes wrong would be wise.

Kirsten

Probably should have someone on standby just in case... or a ringer soldier like Borgnine.

I thought we already decided a few weeks ago that having someone play that wasn't on the roster wasn't a good idea? We have Solid, Matt, Dog welder, and Oreo who are good soldiers.

Proven

2nd NA vs EU exhibition game is today! This time it's Leviathan Gaming vs Epsilon eSports.

Stream Channel - http://www.vanillatf2.org/vanillatv/
Info - http://www.vanillatf2.org/2012/07/na-vs-eu-round-2-and-win-razer-swag/

Starts in a little over 2 hours from now.
I've been missing too many of these.

Edit: Oh yeah, I just got home. And I have a headache, just like I did for the last two weeks. Let's hurry up and do this so I can eat and then sleep for another 3 days.

Yeef

I've been missing too many of these.

Edit: Oh yeah, I just got home. And I have a headache, just like I did for the last two weeks. Let's hurry up and do this so I can eat and then sleep for another 3 days.
You probably forgot to tell someone that you're the home team tonight.

I wonder who it was...

thefro

I blame yeef for running the wrong config and letting their demo get random crits

it's definitely not because we didn't practice and had no strategy

Sianos

Hahaha, nice one.

You heard her, everyone! Kirsten is volunteering to take Quote's place as soldier. We're saved!

I thought I did decent. Couldn't do my usual huge picks due to that damn wrangled sentry, as soon as i tried to divebomb something shot me out of the air. Only got one medpick.

I did go Direct Hit to try and destroy the sentry, but every time I tried I got spammed out before I could get in position because I'm awful with the Direct Hit. I know I killed it quite a few times with the Regular Hit, but as soon as I did they popped Kritz on the Demo and he M1 + M2ed us back.

Our issue was we were too passive. We needed to get in there and force them back a bit more.

5-3 is a great record for a first time team and I thought we did excellent. Time for ice cream!

Proven

You probably forgot to tell someone that you're the home team tonight.

I wonder who it was...

I dropped the ball for the past few weeks. Sorry guys. I probably won't be pursuing a team next season, but of course next season they're giving medals. I'm guessing school and work will get in the way for the season after that as well. Worst case scenario, KSRF will rise again next summer, but we will rise again for sure.

Until then, I'm going to be consumed by Guild Wars 2.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I guess it didn't go well tonight. Well, the entire season was fun. Thanks again for stepping in Quote.

Next time we'll come back with a vengeance... because we'll get medals.

I dropped the ball for the past few weeks. Sorry guys. I probably won't be pursuing a team next season, but of course next season they're giving medals. I'm guessing school and work will get in the way for the season after that as well. Worst case scenario, KSRF will rise again next summer, but we will rise again for sure.

Until then, I'm going to be consumed by Guild Wars 2.
Someone added me yesterday for a practice game. He said you told him about it, had a [HUGC] tag or something like that.

Blizzard

Banned
So there actually were random crits? I could have sworn I got hit by one so at least I'm not totally crazy.

And Borgnine, I'm not soundcloud-cheating on you with this guy: http://soundcloud.com/jesse-carlson1 (note that all of his songs may actually be terrible aside from the Friendship is Witchcraft cover)

Sianos

The season's over, let's go back to casually playing and complaining about map votes!

If we do play the winter season that's almost six months away. Our tryhard pants can rest.

Top Bottom